German minister upbeat about economic...

German minister upbeat about economic ties

There are 8 comments on the The Nation story from Sep 23, 2012, titled German minister upbeat about economic ties. In it, The Nation reports that:

With his tanned skin and dark hair, Vice Chancellor Philipp Roesler looks more Asian than a typical Anglo-Saxon, yet he insists he is a true-blue German.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Nation.

Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#1 Sep 23, 2012
My remark to the article above: Actually Vietnam government is a lot more stable than Thailand's government. In fact I wonder if Yingluck's government would survive this year if there is another big flood for 2012. It was only a couple years ago, there were huge violence between Thai Red-shirts and Yellow-shirts, hundreds and hundred killed.
Vinamese

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
My remark to the article above: Actually Vietnam government is a lot more stable than Thailand's government. In fact I wonder if Yingluck's government would survive this year if there is another big flood for 2012. It was only a couple years ago, there were huge violence between Thai Red-shirts and Yellow-shirts, hundreds and hundred killed.
The only LUCK Thailand can have is for Yingluck to come and shag with me. hahahahaha
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Vinamese wrote:
<quoted text>The only LUCK Thailand can have is for Yingluck to come and shag with me. hahahahaha
You do that, DNA-the-bomb lady will never talk to you. She will talk to SpongeBob instead.
E Pluribus Unum

Fishers, IN

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
My remark to the article above: Actually Vietnam government is a lot more stable than Thailand's government. In fact I wonder if Yingluck's government would survive this year if there is another big flood for 2012. It was only a couple years ago, there were huge violence between Thai Red-shirts and Yellow-shirts, hundreds and hundred killed.
yo German-Duc of yo Uncle Ho wil bee last2long;) Viet-Hanoi wil B man+Ho!!;-000h, reamrk of what?!!!!!keep yo grade A+@AMD bring back to VN show of yo VCP!!!;-000
mongrel

Ilford, UK

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Vinamese wrote:
<quoted text>The only LUCK Thailand can have is for Yingluck to come and shag with me. hahahahaha
mongrel.
that face look like your dad,,
half,,chinese,,half hochiminh,,
why don't you go to Germany and asking him to let you sucking his sensitive,.
mongrel

Ilford, UK

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Vinamese wrote:
<quoted text>The only LUCK Thailand can have is for Yingluck to come and shag with me. hahahahaha
.

looking at his face,,.
don't you feel scary,?

look like a chinese wild cat, like your daddy face isn't it ?
dooma may king said

Ilford, UK

#7 Sep 25, 2012
mongrel wrote:
<quoted text>.
looking at his face,,.
don't you feel scary,?
look like a chinese wild cat, like your daddy face isn't it ?
.

yeah,,is it true,,
dooma may king said

Ilford, UK

#8 Sep 25, 2012
mongrel wrote:
<quoted text>.
looking at his face,,.
don't you feel scary,?
look like a chinese wild cat, like your daddy face isn't it ?
,

yeah is it true..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thailand, Laos Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bangkok is world's best city 2011, says readers... (Jul '11) Jun 21 bee Saiyaitong 43
News Reduced to ruble: Russia's economic... Jun 18 RUSSIA is JUNK NOW 3
News Sunday explainer: who are the Rohingya, and why... May '15 tom_ 2
News Wan Junaidi: We have to stop playing host to il... May '15 tomin cali 1
News As Ruble Plunges, So Does Russian Tourism In Th... Mar '15 RUSSIAN BEGGARS 1
News Indonesia prays Islamic tourism drive can draw ... Feb '15 jinxi 1
News Govt: Welcome 'rude' Chinese visitors Feb '15 Chris 1
More from around the web