Regional Luxury Shuttle:Nairobi (Kenya), J.K.I.A, Namanga, Arusha (Tanzania), Moshi, Marangu,Kiliman

Jun 4, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Internet Archive

Regional luxury shuttle bus is a private company offering shuttle bus services from Nairobi - Namanga - Arusha - Moshi - Marangu Hotel and Mt.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Oct 24, 2011
nic

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

regional luxury shuttle is the most luxury shuttle bus in kenya and east africa book with regional luxury shuttle bus for better service.
nicodemus

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2008

The best luxury shuttle bus company operating to and from Nairobi - Arusha - Moshi - Marangu daily services, also kilimanjaro hiking safaris, Kenya and Tanzania safaris.
Jay

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

don't you offer bus services directly to Lilongwe, Malawi, i was thinking of traveling to Malawi by public means without making major stops in Tanzania
james

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

i used regional luxury shuttle bus from Nairobi to arusha the shuttle is comfortable, i like to use it again, also they orgnised our safari in Tanzania as well we loved the way they organised it foor us. remember to use them when you are in east Africa.
Anonymous

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Regional luxury shuttle bus and Tours offers a Comfortable Luxury shuttle bus from Nairobi Airport(jkia), Arusha ,Moshi and Marangu Daily services & Mountain trekking Mount Kilimanajro(Marangu route 1100usd per person Book now,Machame route 1180usd per person Book now, Rongai route 1250usd per person Book now) We have three Departures a week for Kilimanjaro Groups trekking any trekking routes you need,also offer safaris in both Kenya & Tanzania camping/lodges safari,we also offer private transport /transfer from Nairobi Arusha & Moshi, as from 1 pax to 22pax :
justus

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Welcome to East Africa Luxury Shuttle
East Africa Luxury Shuttle offers daily luxury shuttle buses for - Nairobi (J.K.I.A)- Namanga - Arusha - Moshi and Marangu via Kilimanjaro Airport. Travel in total comfort and luxury between Nairobi Kenya and major towns in Tanzania at a fraction of the price of an air ticket with East Africa Luxury Shuttle bus services.
Kenya to Tanzania (Visa at Namanga border):- When travelling by road between Nairobi and Arusha you cross Namanga border which is between Kenya & Tanzania. If you do not have a visa you will have to apply at the border. The price varies depending on the country. East Africa Luxury Shuttle will assit you in getting the forms at the border and in processing your Visa.
Dairy Departure Time Table
Our Services check below
1. Luxury Shuttle Buses (in Kenya and Tanzania)
Our air conditioned shuttles are fully equipped with luxury seats and the necessary facilities on board designed to give you a pleasant journey all the way between Kenya and Tanzania. Choose from single or double seats or two different departure times to suit your travelling preference
Daily Depature time table
Nairobi - Namanga - Arusha - Moshi - Marangu Daily Bus
From To Departure time Arrival Time Amount in USD
Nairobi Arusha 0800 hrs 13.30hrs 30USD
Nairobi Moshi 0800 hrs 1500hrs 40USD
Arusha Nairobi 1400hrs 1900hrs 30USD
Arusha Moshi 1400hrs 1500hrs 15USD
Moshi Nairobi 1100hrs 1900hrs 40USD
Moshi Arusha 1100hrs 13.30hrs 15USD
Nairobi Arusha 1400hrs 1900hrs 30USD
Nairobi Marangu 0800 hrs 17.30hrs 70USD
Marangu Nairobi 0800 hrs 1900hrs 70USD
For more information log in www.ealuxuryshuttle.com
ignatious

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

i and my group from Poland booked Machame route with Regional luxury shuttle and tours it was awesome,after the trek we decided to go to Maasai Mara,we did camping safaris with the same company it was great,guys try this out,Machame route 1300$ camping safaris150$
Nairobi Arusha Moshi bus

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

I cannot express properly how much we enjoyed our visit to your wonderful country. Marangu Shuttles certainly looked after us like royalty! I cannot possibly praise enough the hard work done by both drivers and our guide. You are truly lucky to have them on your team. Magrate Mathews, in particular, worked tirelessly and cheerfully all hours to make sure we had everything that we wanted, and Moses the driver was helpful and courteous at all times and drove with great care and skill, and kept the vehicle very clean and tidy. One way and another we could not have had a more pleasurable experience, THANK YOU!. We will have no hesitation in recommending Marangu Shuttles to anyone who is interested in visiting Kenya and friends who are not interested we will persuade and then recommend MARANGU SHUTTLES!!!

Your shuttles were really comfortable seats and charged us reasonable price. The US 30 was fine with the kind of service received, a bottle of water was excellent, visa assistance and drop to our Hotel at Arusha and at airport during our last day!!!
Here everybody see your web page http://www.marangushuttles.com

Catherine
cooper

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Thanks AA SHUTTLE BUS STAFF FOR THE GOOD SERVICE, ALSO MY THANKS GOES TO KASIMU THE DRIVER FROM NAIROBI AIRPORT WE ENJOYED THE RIDE UP TO ARUSHA AND HE WAS VERY HELP FULL AT NAMANGA BOARDER I WILL RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS TO USE AA SHUTTLE BUS.www.aashuttles.com or contact Thomas reservations manager.+254 722763818.
cooper

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

The web sit for AA SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES IS www.aashuttles.com the the picks and drops in ARUSHA town
Andrian

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

I will not also miss to wish AASHUTTLES GOOD LUCK FOR THE GOOD JOB thay are offering {www.aashuttles.com keep it up.
To whom it may concern, I write to thoroughly recommend the service
recently provided to us by All Africa Shuttles, we used them for 4 separate
journeys one of which was a Kenya / Tanzania transit. We were a party of 10,
made up of senior managers, company directors and General managers and we
are all aware of challenges in logistical planning. AA Shuttles planning and
execution was absolutely faultless, especially in terms of punctuality,
presentation of the vehicles and drivers and their full professionalism. As
always booking an unknown through the internet can be worrying, but I can
honestly say we were so lucky in finding Thomas and AA shuttles. I cannot
recommend them enough."

Mr Adrian Simpson - Notts -UK email address
Adrian Simpson" <adrianlee.simpson@btintern et.com>

Best wishes and once again thank you for making our trip run so smoothly

Adrian.
Richard marianga

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Jambo everyone it was my first day to travel to East Africa i enjoyed the East Africa shuttle bus services the way they handle the clients especially
at Namanga boarder the driver was so helpful in terms of assisting to go through customs also arriving in Arusha we were dropped direct to our hotel. So so for those who what to travel to ARUSHA i strongly recommend EAST AFRICA LUXURY SHUTTLE AND CAR HIRE www.ealuxuryshuttle.com or call them on +254 722763818 +254 736763818 thanks.

Richard .
Mckay_Johnson

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

we traveled on the Regional shuttle bus last we visited kenia we enjoyed the wonderful service offered by the company,
The buses are comfortable , spacious, and we were served free drinking water in the bus.
without forgetting the driver david who was very helpful at the border to make the visa process to be done first then we expected.
we recommend Regional luxury shuttle to our friend who needs to come to East Africa.
thanks yours
mckay johnson ( from uk)
TravelExplosion

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

If you've ever been to Kenya, feel free to visit Travel Explosion online to share your experiences.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tanzania Travel Discussions

Search the Tanzania Travel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
African traders' one-stop shop in HK (Nov '13) Nov '13 TOMMIS WAITIKI CHUMBI 1
China's fashionable first lady breaks the mold (Mar '13) Mar '13 Hahaha 1
Feel good, do good: Trek Mt. Kilimanjaro (Jan '13) Jan '13 Mark 1
Prof. Dani Wadada Nabudere passes on (Nov '11) Dec '12 AMEDEUS MARO 6
Tanzania: Data Recovery a Stone's Throw Away (Dec '11) Jan '12 Data Handlers Tanzania 2
From Mukilteo to Africa, with love (Nov '11) Nov '11 BlueCanoe 1
Annual Wildebeest Migration is Underway in Masa... (Jun '11) Jun '11 jackie 1
•••
•••