Views differ on 2007`s performance

Views differ on 2007`s performance

There are 2 comments on the IPPMEDIA story from Jan 5, 2008, titled Views differ on 2007`s performance. In it, IPPMEDIA reports that:

“People should make keen follow-ups to check whether their leaders behave and perform in accordance with established norms, rules and regulations. They should ensure that leaders serve the people as expected”

The predominant view among a huge proportion of Dar es Salaam residents is that life in the just-ended year 2007 was generally tough and the government achieved little in its plans to live up to popular ... via IPPMEDIA

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IPPMEDIA.

Oliver steven

Tanzania, United Republic of

#1 Jan 7, 2008
I need to see my result of form four national examination which i have done in 9th.10.2007
craig

Durban, South Africa

#2 Nov 20, 2010
Oliver steven wrote:
I need to see my result of form four national examination which i have done in 9th.10.2007
i could send you this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tanzania Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African traders' one-stop shop in HK (Nov '13) Nov '13 TOMMIS WAITIKI CH... 1
News China's fashionable first lady breaks the mold (Mar '13) Mar '13 Hahaha 1
News Feel good, do good: Trek Mt. Kilimanjaro (Jan '13) Jan '13 Mark 1
News Prof. Dani Wadada Nabudere passes on (Nov '11) Dec '12 AMEDEUS MARO 6
News Tanzania: Data Recovery a Stone's Throw Away (Dec '11) Jan '12 Data Handlers Tan... 2
News From Mukilteo to Africa, with love (Nov '11) Nov '11 BlueCanoe 1
News Regional Luxury Shuttle:Nairobi (Kenya), J.K.I.... (Jun '08) Oct '11 TravelExplosion 14
More from around the web