Australia returns another 28 Sri Lank...

Australia returns another 28 Sri Lankan boat people to Colombo

There are 6 comments on the Colombo Page story from May 30, 2013, titled Australia returns another 28 Sri Lankan boat people to Colombo. In it, Colombo Page reports that:

May 30, Colombo: Australia said it has returned another 28 Sri Lankan asylum seekers to Colombo after failing to meet Australia's international obligations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colombo Page.

SriLankan

Padova, Italy

#1 May 30, 2013
another 28 boat people to Colombo!! Oops..

Siva Wankaran Packing his bags ?
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#2 May 31, 2013
SriLankan wrote:
Lets hope he doesn't forget his lemons and hook.
Sajeewi

Australia

#3 Jun 1, 2013
Did not see any old wrinkly low cast terror tamil with lemons dangling from genitalia in colombo air port.

Can he be landing in hambanthota rajapaksa inerntional?
Turd Muzzie

Richmond Hill, Canada

#4 Jun 1, 2013
SriLankan wrote:
Facking Modaya half of them ARE Sinhalese and Muzzies. Ha Ha Ha
Turd Muzzie

Richmond Hill, Canada

#5 Jun 1, 2013
Sajeewi wrote:
Did not see any old wrinkly low cast terror tamil with lemons dangling from genitalia in colombo air port.
Can he be landing in hambanthota rajapaksa inerntional?
Ado Turd Muslim pig. you are a refugee yourself. Why dont you go back to Porkistan and submit yourself to your Mulla.
Sajeewi

Australia

#6 Jun 1, 2013
I went to sri lanka for few weeks and it was nice. Country is slowly comming back to normalcy.

After celebrating true independents day all sri lankans were getting ready to celebrate vesak, the lord buddhas birth, enlightenment and the death.

As everyone knows Buddhist are kind tolerant religion and my mild mannered fellow countrymen seems to have forgiven the terrorist and terror supporting tmils who used to blow up us on daily basis until the judgment day 18th may 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sri Lanka Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philippines prepares for pope with messages on ... (Nov '14) Dec '14 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 18
News Sri Lanka's new international airport to provid... (Mar '11) Dec '14 BacaBerita 165
News 'Disaster' in Maldives as capital suffers drink... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tamils r killers 3
News UK trade mission to Sri Lanka inaugurated (Nov '14) Nov '14 Bodu Yuva Sena 2
News India downplays China's subs docking in Sri Lanka (Nov '14) Nov '14 CrimerRiver 13
News British diplomat in Sri Lanka describes surveil... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ponnapillai 1
News Sri Lanka, China leaders inaugurate Colombo Por... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tamilan 3
More from around the web