UN bid for Tamil to stay fails

UN bid for Tamil to stay fails

There are 4 comments on the The Age story from Jul 26, 2012, titled UN bid for Tamil to stay fails. In it, The Age reports that:

The man has been sent back to Sri Lanka despite official Australian advice warning people against travelling to the northern city of Jaffna where he lived.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

“Hindu God- Dhanwantri”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Ha.. Ha.. Ha..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Sekvam

Reutlingen, Germany

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Looking for a better life is Humanright. Why TAMILS don`t try this way, instead of descredit sri lanka.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 26, 2012
VIDEO: I LIED ABOUT BEING TORTURED IN SRI LANKA - DEPORTED TAMIL ASYLUM SEEKER

http://www.adaderana.lk/news.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sri Lanka Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philippines prepares for pope with messages on ... (Nov '14) Dec '14 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 18
News Sri Lanka's new international airport to provid... (Mar '11) Dec '14 BacaBerita 165
News 'Disaster' in Maldives as capital suffers drink... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tamils r killers 3
News UK trade mission to Sri Lanka inaugurated (Nov '14) Nov '14 Bodu Yuva Sena 2
News India downplays China's subs docking in Sri Lanka (Nov '14) Nov '14 CrimerRiver 13
News British diplomat in Sri Lanka describes surveil... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ponnapillai 1
News Sri Lanka, China leaders inaugurate Colombo Por... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tamilan 3
More from around the web