Sri Lanka's Galle Literary Festival o...

Sri Lanka's Galle Literary Festival opens today

There are 68 comments on the Colombo Page story from Jan 18, 2012, titled Sri Lanka's Galle Literary Festival opens today. In it, Colombo Page reports that:

Jan 18, Colombo: Sri Lanka's Galle Literary Festival will open Wednesday in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Galle for the sixth time and continue till 22 January.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colombo Page.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

#62 Feb 4, 2012
Free MBRL for all demalu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the onus on Dawkins? If i tell you that Prabakharan is a Catholic Homosexual, then it is down to me to prove that this is the case. I can't simply say it and then force this view on all around me. Even though it's probably true in Prabha's case.
With absolutely zero physical evidence of God's existence how can you possibly expect me to believe it just because you say it is so. Intelligent design is a myth that can be explained by millions of years of evolution.
But like Dawkins, I can't prove there is no God. We're not non believers but would like to see a little evidence of what we're forced to believe by people like you
We use the same reason to undermine his logic. infact he was cornered manytimes by his own words. Bandas know no logic or reason, you should shy away from discussing anything that needs a bit of brain power.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#63 Feb 4, 2012
Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>We use the same reason to undermine his logic. infact he was cornered manytimes by his own words. Bandas know no logic or reason, you should shy away from discussing anything that needs a bit of brain power.
Like figuring out the correct spelling for Kalamity! ROFL a urinal washing demala try to act big. LOL what a looser race of kaludais. LMAO.
Anushka Vedanayagam

Sri Lanka

#64 Feb 4, 2012
Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>We use the same reason to undermine his logic. infact he was cornered manytimes by his own words. Bandas know no logic or reason, you should shy away from discussing anything that needs a bit of brain power.
para sakilli smelly kallothoni, you cant understand most of the things in the dawkins books. so posting false claims and telling he is cornered. para sakilli toilet cleaner, have you ever gone through the science book of grade 10? uneducated pissu demala.
Anushka Vedanayagam

Sri Lanka

#65 Feb 4, 2012
Anushka Vedanayagam wrote:
<quoted text>
para sakilli smelly kallothoni, you cant understand most of the things in the dawkins books. so posting false claims and telling he is cornered. para sakilli toilet cleaner, have you ever gone through the science book of grade 10? uneducated pissu demala.
Besides, at least that Mahinda only harmed his OWN family, spreading his prostate cancer to Namal and sakillyan rather than spread his vicious filth on innocent civilians with no connection to his source of wrath, the way a Muslim would do
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

#66 Feb 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Illiterate Banda, The fact that you needs Standardisation still to go to Universities speak of your intellectual bankruptcy. May be you should curl up your tail and walkaway, otherwise you could be ripped open even further.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#67 Feb 4, 2012
Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>Illiterate Banda, The fact that you needs Standardisation still to go to Universities speak of your intellectual bankruptcy. May be you should curl up your tail and walkaway, otherwise you could be ripped open even further.
ROFL a demala urinal cleaner calling someone illiterate. its a Kalamity!
Anushka Vedanayagam

Sri Lanka

#68 Feb 4, 2012
Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>Illiterate Banda, The fact that you needs Standardisation still to go to Universities speak of your intellectual bankruptcy. May be you should curl up your tail and walkaway, otherwise you could be ripped open even further.
Tamila milksop,

Sinhalese and Muslims students in Sri Lanka are far more superior in their skills and education-related activities, than the Tamil short-witted students. The all-island first rankings of Maths, Science and Commerce streams coming from the Colombo Sinhalese students in the GCE A/L examination, further, is an inking of strength of the Sinhalese in the educational sector, as an adjunct to the Southern and Central achievements.
Anushka Vedanayagam

Sri Lanka

#69 Feb 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Tamila milksop,
Sinhalese and Muslims students in Sri Lanka are far more superior in their skills and education-related activities, than the Tamil short-witted students. The all-island first rankings of Maths, Science and Commerce streams coming from the Colombo Sinhalese students in the GCE A/L examination, further, is an inking of strength of the Sinhalese in the educational sector, as an adjunct to the Southern and Central achievements.
Stop lying low life, you must be a jobless idiot to insult a good students like me. the sinhala sakkili pigs evolved from an animal. so they lack civlization. they ignore cleanliness. they are the real savages. yakko dance is really funny. Dressed in black suit and sooty all over, you act really like wild animals. that expresses the sort of uncivilized manner that you still hold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sri Lanka Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philippines prepares for pope with messages on ... (Nov '14) Dec '14 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 18
News Sri Lanka's new international airport to provid... (Mar '11) Dec '14 BacaBerita 165
News 'Disaster' in Maldives as capital suffers drink... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tamils r killers 3
News UK trade mission to Sri Lanka inaugurated (Nov '14) Nov '14 Bodu Yuva Sena 2
News India downplays China's subs docking in Sri Lanka (Nov '14) Nov '14 CrimerRiver 13
News British diplomat in Sri Lanka describes surveil... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ponnapillai 1
News Sri Lanka, China leaders inaugurate Colombo Por... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tamilan 3
More from around the web