Air Canada announces codeshare agreem...

Air Canada announces codeshare agreement with SriLankan Airlines

There are 6 comments on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Oct 20, 2011, titled Air Canada announces codeshare agreement with SriLankan Airlines. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

Air Canada has announced a code-share agreement with SriLankan Airlines that will make it more convenient to fly between Canada and the island country in the Indian Ocean.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

SriLankan

Vicenza, Italy

#1 Oct 21, 2011
good news for 75% tamil "refugees" who go back to Srilanka for vacation or business!
Punc2

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Oct 21, 2011
SriLankan wrote:
good news for 75% tamil "refugees" who go back to Srilanka for vacation or business!
yes they import bombilly for the demala bombilio in Toronto. LOL
CrimeaRiver

London, UK

#3 Oct 21, 2011
But Canada hates Sri Lanka - why would they want direct flights to killer capital colombo?
Punc2

Ottawa, Canada

#4 Oct 21, 2011
Canada dont hate Lanka. The demalu here just screaming. so the politicians just folow. did you know that the road leading to the KI airport was built by Canadians funding?
Punc2

Ottawa, Canada

#5 Oct 21, 2011
http://maps.google.ca/maps...

canada friendship road katunayake
Punc2

Ottawa, Canada

#6 Oct 21, 2011
this is a true story:

When I went back to Lanka in 2009, I was walking along the gale road, this guy comes up to me and started talking. he asked me if I am from Indaia, siad no,
pakistan.. No
Maldives? no...
well... where are you from then he asked.

I told him I live in Canada, he didnt say a single word more, just walked away. I was sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sri Lanka Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United States supports Sri Lanka's resettlement... (Sep '15) Sep '15 CrimeaRiver 2
News Sri Lanka will be judged by actions and achieve... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Gorgeous Trisha 1
News Philippines prepares for pope with messages on ... (Nov '14) Dec '14 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 18
News Sri Lanka's new international airport to provid... (Mar '11) Dec '14 BacaBerita 165
News 'Disaster' in Maldives as capital suffers drink... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tamils r killers 3
News UK trade mission to Sri Lanka inaugurated (Nov '14) Nov '14 Bodu Yuva Sena 2
News India downplays China's subs docking in Sri Lanka (Nov '14) Nov '14 CrimerRiver 13
More from around the web