Israeli Troops Meet Fierce Gaza Resis...

Israeli Troops Meet Fierce Gaza Resistance

There are 4 comments on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Israeli Troops Meet Fierce Gaza Resistance. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

Israeli troops have made their deepest advance into the Gaza Strip's most heavily populated area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

Andy

UK

#1 Jan 14, 2009
JEWS ARE MOTHER F****R EVERY JEW SHOULD BE KILLED BY MUSILMS OR CRISTIANS, hitlor was not a good person no doubt becuase he left few for the world unrest. We need peace we need these people to be wiped our from the map of the world.US is F*****g israelian girls and giving them AID, in US ISraelian empassy these bloody bull M F***** have put their new jew tasty a**es so that they can give full pleasiure to the american politicians and then these messy people get aid and weapons. INdia and israel ahs a very very dark future coz both are killing innocent people.
Hindu and Jews should be wiped off from this map for peace of the world.
My country is not giving them good responce but i hope one country has potential to f**k these both countries and that country would dominate in the world in futuire as i see.(Clue = that country is in ASIA )
Bill
#2 Jan 14, 2009
The lack of faith in the "justice" of an occupation makes usually the soldiers less combative. That's why air strikes and forbidden weapons have been prevailed so far. A ground attack would have caused too much military casualties to Israel but it would have been more human in saving lot of civilians among children and women. But, as for now, air strikes and civils killing continue. The soldiers of a powerful army not yet ready to die for a cause of occupation, they no more believe in.
Gabriel NYC

New York, NY

#3 Jan 28, 2009
Oh, Andy...
Your pathetic comment was so full of errors, ignorance and hate. Did you even read it before you hit Enter?
Learn how to spell, dumb ass!
Burtolicious

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 28, 2009
Andy wrote:
JEWS ARE MOTHER F****R EVERY JEW SHOULD BE KILLED BY MUSILMS OR CRISTIANS, hitlor was not a good person no doubt becuase he left few for the world unrest. We need peace we need these people to be wiped our from the map of the world.US is F*****g israelian girls and giving them AID, in US ISraelian empassy these bloody bull M F***** have put their new jew tasty a**es so that they can give full pleasiure to the american politicians and then these messy people get aid and weapons. INdia and israel ahs a very very dark future coz both are killing innocent people.
Hindu and Jews should be wiped off from this map for peace of the world.
My country is not giving them good responce but i hope one country has potential to f**k these both countries and that country would dominate in the world in futuire as i see.(Clue = that country is in ASIA )
So do you like Jews?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spain Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Commuters disgusted as couple have sex on tube ... Apr 28 Peeper 10
News Will Anti-Semitism Drive Turkey's Sephardic Jew... (Sep '15) Sep '15 SpaceBlues 3
News Spain Is Winning the Gay Tourist Dollar War (Sep '15) Sep '15 Rainbow Kid 4
News Prostitute Encounter Captured By Google Street ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 streetviewmovie 1
News Tour of Spain and Portugal leaves visitor steep... (Dec '08) Dec '14 baixarfacebook 8
News We're hoping for the Guggenheim effect (Oct '14) Oct '14 LITTER PEG 1
News The makeover that's divided a nation (Aug '14) Sep '14 x-y-z-w 9
More from around the web