Hillary Clinton to leave on 10-day Af...

Hillary Clinton to leave on 10-day African trip

There are 26 comments on the www.hindustantimes.com story from Jul 31, 2012, titled Hillary Clinton to leave on 10-day African trip. In it, www.hindustantimes.com reports that:

The US secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, leaves on Tuesday for a 10-day African sojourn, which her close aide said is aimed at strengthening democratic institutions, spurring economic growth and advancing peace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.hindustantimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mirage

Bradenton, FL

#24 Jul 31, 2012
LOL, delusional scum hillary likes to travel "outside of reality" where she can masturbate to her fantasies of delusion of grandeur. Don't they ALL? They can't take the FEEDBACK of civilized people here in the US and other western countries. They 'gotta take their porsche to the ghettos' to beat off to their fantasies of 'shock and awe'. It's enough to puke a maggot.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#25 Aug 1, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't keep your KKK roots down, can you, stupid?
KKK? You think this is about prejudice? Jesus Christ are you stupid. All I said was that Africa is, and always was, a stinking shithole. How can you possibly say that's not true? Do you live in Disneyland where people tell you nice stories all the time, Mr. Bill? Do you? Don't expect that from me, you dumb-ass, self delusional, race-baiter. I expect an apoligy and a solution to the shithole known as Africa. Not personal attacks on me for pointing out a sore spot and travesty of human history, I.E. Africa, A.K.A. "The Shithole of the World."

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26 Aug 1, 2012
Cannibals preferred fellow natives over white visitors such as the Europeans because the whites contained far too much salt for their taste.
This is a very true, substantiated, well known, documented, scientific fact. Come to think of it, Moochelle hates salt. HMMMM

HugeKielbasa

Since: Jun 12

Poughquag, NY

#27 Aug 1, 2012
I thought Hairillary Clitoris was already just in Africa?

Wasn't she in Egypt when they threw Tomatoes at her?

HugeKielbasa

Since: Jun 12

Poughquag, NY

#28 Aug 1, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't keep your KKK roots down, can you, other stupid?
Let me guess?

You are a Negro from Mount Vernon that slipped into New Rochelle?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#29 Aug 1, 2012
Her security detail should keep a eye on activity in Uganda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Africa Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 300,000 funding to help train psychiatrists in ... Jul '16 HumanSpirit 1
News Michelle Obama to visit Africa to highlight gir... Jun '16 moochie 21
News GenPro Energy Solutions heads to Africa to Inst... Apr '16 nice 1
Join the Illuminatisociety in SA get Rich&power... Mar '16 Donald 1
News GOP Congressmen Question The Need For $2 Billio... Mar '16 Le Jimbo 2
News Governor, health officials sued over Ebola quar... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Lorne 1
News Automation Threatens Jobs in Poor Nations, and ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 tomin cali 1
More from around the web