Planning a trip to Asmara: Africa's unique Art Deco city

Mar 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Terminal U

Eritrea and its capital, Asmara have much to offer tourists looking to go off the beaten track.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2013

“Virgin for sale”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Everyone who can afford it should go there. It is a very beautiful city. Make sure to check out keren and massawa too.
Joe

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2013
I think the city is beautiful for Africa. It like so many Africa county is very poor.
comanDonkey

Bowie, MD

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Beautiful country, beautiful people and culture. Just came back from there on vacation. They were celebrating International Women's Day the day I left
Truth

Arlington, VA

#4 Mar 11, 2013
I was there too. It is so beautiful country and people. I came back three weeks ago but I just am still feeling the good feelings that I felt while there.

So beautiful people and so beautiful country.
Michael

Fairfax, VA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
You are talking about the building or mayj be about the weather how about administration ? How about standered of living against the inflation, short supply, with no water, electric, medicine,........funny don't coverup, if you don't tell your sickness and discuss it openly with the doctor you will not get your real medicin.(If your real love eritrea )
Truth

Arlington, VA

#6 Mar 12, 2013
The The disease is with in your head and your imaginary and wish for the bad of the people and the country.
Eritrea being a developing nation is in a reasonably right position. I do not compare an apple with banana.
KemalL Sudani

Brussels, Belgium

#7 Mar 13, 2013
salam<Alikum ya shabab? wolahi Bilahi AssMara is a very nice beautifull city No<1 in the HOA! ok there are a lot of Begares and old buildings but the ppl are very nice. Espeacialy the young Girls? Huh i coulden't still forgot the old and good Time lol they are hot sexy! and i hope soon very soon i will be back to AssMara City 4one Month if i can get again a good good clean Hot girls.Mashalah!!!
Truth

Arlington, VA

#8 Mar 14, 2013
KemalL Sudani wrote:
salam<Alikum ya shabab? wolahi Bilahi AssMara is a very nice beautifull city No<1 in the HOA! ok there are a lot of Begares and old buildings but the ppl are very nice. Espeacialy the young Girls? Huh i coulden't still forgot the old and good Time lol they are hot sexy! and i hope soon very soon i will be back to AssMara City 4one Month if i can get again a good good clean Hot girls.Mashalah!!!
Qomal Agame,

You stinks from far away. No one will let you come to the beautiful country. You can visit only on your dream. Dream is for free.

I thought you followed your sheytan Meles and your diabolos Abun
yessir

Washington, DC

#9 Mar 14, 2013
belgium agame boy has severe inferiority complex he posts in eri forum 24/7 trying to gain acceptance since amharas rejected him long ago
Travel-Explosion -Dot-Com

Bronx, NY

#10 Mar 15, 2013
There's plenty of beauty in Africa. Just visit Travel Explosion to see for yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Africa Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spotlight on ROC resident entrepreneur Ludovic ... Aug 26 Taz 1
China continues to send experts, supplies to Eb... Aug 18 Ibrahima 3
Ebola Outbreak Global 'International Public Hea... Aug 10 Kar 1
Obama offers no time limit on Iraq military action Aug 9 lucky6667 1
Ebola outbreak declared world public health eme... Aug 8 HumanSpirit 1
Can Africa keep its economic winning streak alive? Aug 7 Jose 4
Ebola Scare In Columbus & New York City Averted Aug 6 Oliver Canterberry 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••