Hargeisa: The Future Capital of the F...

Hargeisa: The Future Capital of the Federal Republic of Somalia.

There are 79 comments on the Harowo.com story from Nov 11, 2010, titled Hargeisa: The Future Capital of the Federal Republic of Somalia.. In it, Harowo.com reports that:

With failure of the government in Southern Somalia and the success of democracy in Somaliland , the chances of the country becoming ruled through a capital in the north with a president from Somaliland is becoming more and more feasible .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harowo.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tru_Som

Switzerland

#62 Nov 15, 2010
Somali wrote:
<quoted text>
As my dude Mussolini once said, "blood alone moves the wheels of history."

you've killed everything good in your post with a fascist qoute lol

mussolini lol

B i dont even think blood is necessary it is the society who gives a foundation to those warlords. the ordinary people with their tribalism is the biggest problem we have not 5 to 6 individuals.

we should start seeing what we hate to see.
cayeen

Reading, UK

#63 Nov 15, 2010
Somali wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe Younis is Somali, I've got some swampland in Florida I'd like to sell you.
As for the article, lol @ the Somalilanders getting on board with Soomaaliweeyn when they're promised a leadership role.
I don't understand."
no no its just tactics an english man told them to do it as south sudan to make the deal from inside
hayle salaase called african leaders to keep for him self eritria and ogaden he took from them some wathiiqah and send it to the UN they adopted it to keep african borders as it is
hargaysas tactics is to win villa somalia and then would tell us you arent citizens get back to your xamer we recognized you as south somalia and puntlander are somalilanders and southlanders
but in my opinion the should paid the tfg 50 $millions they will recognize them as another country

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#64 Nov 15, 2010
@ cayeen,
that is right,now you get the point !!!!!!! a lot YOU people willnt be citezens if SOMALILANDERS arrive there in villa somalia,it needs filttering therefrom dirt and only pure somalis will be in the leading posts,ILAA INTUU WAREERKU NAG BA,AYO..
cid wax laga dhagaysanyaana ma jirto..
hadhawtoba nalooma sheegin ha odhanina..
cayeen

Reading, UK

#65 Nov 15, 2010
@ waqooyi
sxb we know it how can we do the some mistakes of yours
cigaal was too patriotic a member of SNL who believed fikrada somaliwayn 1947 after SYL of the south 1943
aadan cade said i told cigaal to waite he wanted us to unate now we defer in evry thing this make us to send inglish speaker somalilander to south as teacher to learn italian and south teachers to the north to learn inglish!!!!
what happened was you got the independenc and the south mp was habergidir he send barqiyah to igaal then cigaal say to him we arnt going any where if you took the presidend let us be the pm then was the abgaal president nuurcade his wife was sharmarke sister after the union cigaal was in xamer waiting to be the new pm but it was sharmarke the presidents brother in law
the 3 kismaanyo mps was mjs diinsoor a rahanwayn city its mp was mj buuloburde of hiiraan its mp was mj bare mj nugal mj
read the somali history you dont know qabyaalad tactics
somalia is qabyaalad land must be divided

“From Somaliland with luv”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#66 Nov 15, 2010
cayeen wrote:
@ waqooyi
sxb we know it how can we do the some mistakes of yours
cigaal was too patriotic a member of SNL who believed fikrada somaliwayn 1947 after SYL of the south 1943
aadan cade said i told cigaal to waite he wanted us to unate now we defer in evry thing this make us to send inglish speaker somalilander to south as teacher to learn italian and south teachers to the north to learn inglish!!!!
what happened was you got the independenc and the south mp was habergidir he send barqiyah to igaal then cigaal say to him we arnt going any where if you took the presidend let us be the pm then was the abgaal president nuurcade his wife was sharmarke sister after the union cigaal was in xamer waiting to be the new pm but it was sharmarke the presidents brother in law
the 3 kismaanyo mps was mjs diinsoor a rahanwayn city its mp was mj buuloburde of hiiraan its mp was mj bare mj nugal mj
read the somali history you dont know qabyaalad tactics
somalia is qabyaalad land must be divided
If you wanna divide Somalia by qabyaalad, how many countries do you think we will have? And don't put Daarood in one group b/c they are not on the same page, the same applies to Hawiye. If you think you can stop the war in the south by dividing it into tribal lands, I guarantee you a new he?ll will break out. The reason is that people in the south are expansionists. Some will surely invade new territories and claim them their territories as we have seen before.
Tru_Som

Switzerland

#67 Nov 15, 2010
The Chief wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason is that people in the south are expansionists. Some will surely invade new territories and claim them their territories as we have seen before.

this not so quite correct, it's only 2 lafs from central somalia with this characteristics not literaly south somalia historicay.
cayeen

Reading, UK

#68 Nov 15, 2010
The Chief wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wanna divide Somalia by qabyaalad, how many countries do you think we will have? And don't put Daarood in one group b/c they are not on the same page, the same applies to Hawiye. If you think you can stop the war in the south by dividing it into tribal lands, I guarantee you a new he?ll will break out. The reason is that people in the south are expansionists. Some will surely invade new territories and claim them their territories as we have seen before.
no no i mean as south and north
i believe rahanway are the biggest somali tribe somalis were hiding this true just liisaan are bigger than others
these people are now ruling shabaab as the biggest army and sharif xassan as al rajul al qawiy fii TFG
i read for them evry week like voice of maay to know what they planing
in the north they think all is hawiye but rahanwayn are now there like the rest 3 tribes any unity with the north they will repel
what do you think a unity between east and west of north?

Location hidden

#69 Nov 15, 2010
Tru_Som wrote:
<quoted text>
this not so quite correct, it's only 2 lafs from central somalia with this characteristics not literaly south somalia historicay.
Sorry, that is exactly what I was referring to. I agree with you 100%.

Location hidden

#70 Nov 15, 2010
cayeen wrote:
<quoted text> no no i mean as south and north
i believe rahanway are the biggest somali tribe somalis were hiding this true just liisaan are bigger than others
these people are now ruling shabaab as the biggest army and sharif xassan as al rajul al qawiy fii TFG
i read for them evry week like voice of maay to know what they planing
in the north they think all is hawiye but rahanwayn are now there like the rest 3 tribes any unity with the north they will repel
what do you think a unity between east and west of north?
"what do you think a unity between east and west of north?".

Which east and west do you mean?. Can you please expound a bit, I can't feel you.

Location hidden

#71 Nov 15, 2010
cayeen wrote:
it looks like somalis are going back to north
i agree xamer is no longer somalis capital
new/old identiteis are shaping in the south
i see for 3 years some seperatist southren banadiri map from xamer to kismaanyo in their blogs they are very orgonazed in america and italy with their 7 non somali languages
their ather option is sharif xassan leading them and rahanwayn and having 6 gobals pushing marehan into galgaduud and claiming galbahaaray as their historical land
this banadiri/bantu/ maay/tuni/barawaani/bajuni new country would have border with kenya who backing them
the africans are planing it like the kenyan pr said kenya to take the south and ethiopia the north
as for hawiye no way to unate abgaal wants to join banaadiri with out rahanwayn and habergidir is back to to the central and may unate with daarods
according to banaadiri blogs and maay their case is stronger then somaliland as they have their own language and backed by africans.
nothing hargaysa can change its 4.5,somaliwayn muran
These May/Bajuni/Banadiri..blah..bla h..are dreaming big time. Kenya nor Ethiopia can't take Somali territories and they know that well. The good thing about Somalis is, they unite when they feel foreign threat. You won't hear Hawiye, Isaaq, Daarood, Dir or anything else. We become one and we will be beat the hell out of anyone who dares to crawl into our territories.
If those misfits you mentioned want to sell our country, I will be the first to take his AK-47!. No way, forget it man, it will never happen as long as there is a drop of blood in our body.
Tru_Som

Switzerland

#73 Nov 15, 2010
i think there's some confusion here in the above cayeen post.

benaadiri/Bantu never did involve themselves in organised killings fightings becoz ideoligical/religious reasons or don't know what, this is gobolka benaadir.

But in DM areas there are also Bantus and Benaadiris in Marka, Baraawe Kismaayo and where else especialy in SH/Hoose to my Knowledge DM wasnt favoring violence till SNA went there causing that famous 1995 tragedy so they organised RRA chased away SNA this when they got recognized, they called for SWSomalia then dissolved RRA for TFG and years later went boom bam with shabaab thing though i believe is only some lafs from them not all( my god i hate shabaab ).

but when farmaajo came to surface tensions came up, no more somalinimo thru some websites becoz of the book he wrote and it looks like it is cooking. so there maybe divisions.

but lets be real those who came from central somalia injected everybody their brutal ways from shabaeele dhexe to deep in the south. before there were some troubles but not full scale hatred there were a lot of religous tribes who has spended so much times teaching religion just about their lives turned very violent due to the new circumstances.

there's a dispute about gedo and the jubbo's thats what this new calamity it's all about.
Tru_Som

Switzerland

#74 Nov 15, 2010
shabaab is since yesterday digging up graves in warshiiq/ Shabeelada Dhexe and nobody caress a lot of somali websites are not reporting it.
cayeen

Reading, UK

#75 Nov 15, 2010
The Chief wrote:
<quoted text>
"what do you think a unity between east and west of north?".
Which east and west do you mean?. Can you please expound a bit, I can't feel you.
i mean why not a unity between somaliland and puntland this seems ok with egypt
the reason egypt ordered arabs not to recognize somaliland is because it will be like djbouti a useless country
egypt and lebya,qatar,syria, iran backed eritria
puntland wants federalism respecting the arabs
in this case if somaliland wants a unity why not unate with puntland you share one culture
i mean a unity in non somalian name it will make you 7 million population and that is isnt small market it would be interested from the industrial countries for their goods and for the national economic as having one big labour market and having 2 ports plus nugaal gas
you can offer together some fonds for national industries
cayeen

Reading, UK

#76 Nov 15, 2010
cayeen wrote:
<quoted text>as a lander you are misinformed about the real political situation in somalia
in 1998 transational national government TNG was rejected by south west somalia state and and puntland state of somalia the 2 self proclaimed autonomus regions lead by yousuf and shati gaduud
in 204 of tfg then in 206 sharif xassan made baydhabo the interm capital of somalia hosting the parliament and rahanwayn has largely thrown its lot in the TFG and has abondoned the shaati gaduuds idea of autonomy then independent state
sh xassan is a real stake holder
saying TFG in its present form is not gona work its like adopting the daarod totalitarianism of the last regime
we will lost rahanwayn the reason sh xassan looking for non abgaal president he believes he stoped yousufs last dream making jubaland for daarods againist its indenous people so he is againist the new pm

@tru-som
i have already said what you now saying in this post. unating with slander means rahanwayn would break away
Tru_Som

Switzerland

#77 Nov 15, 2010
cayeen wrote:
<quoted text>
@tru-som
i have already said what you now saying in this post. unating with slander means rahanwayn would break away

was it communicated like this?

but i didnt said and dont know about them refusing Somaliland all i read was the tensions concerning gedo, jubbos, and shabeelada hoose and there were some heated comments issued by people in muqdisho.

but i swear somali politics are one hell of jambalaya + entangled than a fishing a net.

i swear when farmaajo came i thought things will get better, reading his background, due him being 20+ years in west and not seeing the civil war. but it look like now somalia will fall back some years.

i am also tired of this no clear lines in somali politics, shabaab is everywhere and the more i read i am convinced some TFG members are playing both side of the fence when it comes to shabaab and xisbul islaam hate them too daahir aweys bastards.
cayeen

Reading, UK

#78 Nov 15, 2010
Tru_Som wrote:
<quoted text>
was it communicated like this?
but i didnt said and dont know about them refusing Somaliland all i read was the tensions concerning gedo, jubbos, and shabeelada hoose

no they didnt say any thing about somaliland they just againist old somaliwayn
in 60s their was no 1 rahanwayn minister, and in kacaanka late days they got aadan sobe the founder of digil iyo mirifle part he was the first somali politician to call for federalism
there were alot of meeting after ARA liberated baydhaba from ina caydiid and created south west somalia state before puntland and also the banaadiri minority met in italy to break away from somalia
but like i said in that post sharif hassan make them involve in tfg with big role and baydhaba the intirm capital this because dir are not there if dir join the rest of the tribes the rahanwayn may suffer and lose their role. as a south this will hurt us so let us stick together and not create new repel in the south
all north must unate

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#79 Nov 16, 2010
@cayeen,
it is clear now you are campaing to split somalia ito unicountries,and that is far away from every body,(INTA CIRKU IDIIN JIRAA AYAY TAASI IDIINJIRTAA),what i like to remind you that in this way you look as an enemy to the real somalis,and that is a redline we never accept at all,even if the civilwar will continue another 20yrs.
and also it is danger to play on fire,coz you are already identified as an enemy to the nation and should look to you carfuly.
i will like to advice you to stop like this useless and unacceptable comments concerning encouraging the people to seperate the nation which we will fight against any body who envolve in that direction..
we will be very cruel with no mercy when it comes to divid our nation,and dont listen to those who are just barking like a dogs to divide the nation which is somthing they dont own it.

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#80 Nov 16, 2010
Tru_Som wrote:
<quoted text>
you've killed everything good in your post with a fascist qoute lol
mussolini lol
B i dont even think blood is necessary it is the society who gives a foundation to those warlords. the ordinary people with their tribalism is the biggest problem we have not 5 to 6 individuals.
we should start seeing what we hate to see.
I agree 100%, the warlords are a few indidviduals but there is a foundation that is feeding them. If a few warlords would be indicted today in a criminal court, I am 100% sure that we would have tribal minded somali civilians demonstrating outside the courthouse saying that the indictment is unjust and that their clan is being targeted.Petty qabiil minds are holding us back.
Tru_Som

Switzerland

#81 Nov 16, 2010
waqooyi wrote:
@cayeen,
it is clear now you are campaing to split somalia ito unicountries,and that is far away from every body,(INTA CIRKU IDIIN JIRAA AYAY TAASI IDIINJIRTAA),what i like to remind you that in this way you look as an enemy to the real somalis,and that is a redline we never accept at all,even if the civilwar will continue another 20yrs.
and also it is danger to play on fire,coz you are already identified as an enemy to the nation and should look to you carfuly.
i will like to advice you to stop like this useless and unacceptable comments concerning encouraging the people to seperate the nation which we will fight against any body who envolve in that direction..
we will be very cruel with no mercy when it comes to divid our nation,and dont listen to those who are just barking like a dogs to divide the nation which is somthing they dont own it.

Lol waqooyi but i thought you were fighting for Independency which is BEST for Somaliland now you clutching the gun and favoring bloodshed for Somaliweyn?:o)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AMISOM to leave Somalia in 2016 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Abdurratln 3
News China to reopen Somalia embassy, sees strong ties (Jul '14) Jul '14 RayH 1
News Eritrea calls for lifting of sanctions, rejects... (Oct '12) Jun '14 adam 31
News Global Guardian Adds Somalia To Service Area (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sheikh Voodoo 1
News After decades of civil war Somalians get new id... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Proad to be somalian 1
News Meet China's Jack Kerouac - By Rachel Lu (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sheikh Voodoo 1
News Wisconsin native Jeremy Scahill uncovers milita... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Soomaali 9
More from around the web