APNewsBreak: US official lands in Mog...

APNewsBreak: US official lands in Mogadishu

There are 14 comments on the My Mother Lode story from Jun 10, 2012, titled APNewsBreak: US official lands in Mogadishu. In it, My Mother Lode reports that:

Johnnie Carson, the assistant secretary of state for African affairs, arrived in Somalia's capital Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My Mother Lode.

“Republican Party of Somalia”

Since: May 11

London, uk

#1 Jun 10, 2012
didn't see that coming
wadani

UK

#3 Jun 10, 2012
so... what?
WaryaaGuy

Bergen, Norway

#4 Jun 10, 2012
some random somali dude wrote:
didn't see that coming
Maraykanku waa naf jecelyihiin. Black Hawk Down is fresh in his mind though.
anon

Göteborg, Sweden

#5 Jun 10, 2012
didn't see that coming
thats exactly what i thinked.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Everybody and their grandparents are in somalia to steal our new found resources
thehassanabdi

Rowley Regis, UK

#7 Jun 11, 2012
cor_leonis wrote:
Everybody and their grandparents are in somalia to steal our new found resources
What???? Can you repeat what you just said? STEAL YOUR NEWLY FOUND RESOURCES?Acudubillahi minal sheitan rajiim.this baboon is now out of his MIND completely lol.Are you now trying to be cool's "cousin" cajiib walee anaga wax aragne
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#8 Jun 11, 2012
WaryaaGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maraykanku waa naf jecelyihiin. Black Hawk Down is fresh in his mind though.
haa mareykan waa fuleeyo drone iyo bombo uun beey dadka kula diriraan

Location hidden

#9 Jun 11, 2012
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>What???? Can you repeat what you just said? STEAL YOUR NEWLY FOUND RESOURCES?Acudubillahi minal sheitan rajiim.this baboon is now out of his MIND completely lol.Are you now trying to be cool's "cousin" cajiib walee anaga wax aragne
nayaa which one of your girl personalities are we talking to now? lol go learn english and stop smoking khat

“Republican Party of Somalia”

Since: May 11

London, uk

#10 Jun 11, 2012
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>What???? Can you repeat what you just said? STEAL YOUR NEWLY FOUND RESOURCES?Acudubillahi minal sheitan rajiim.this baboon is now out of his MIND completely lol.Are you now trying to be cool's "cousin" cajiib walee anaga wax aragne
Here's a question: Who in this forum do you NOT consider a "baboon" hmm?
Cooler than cool

UK

#11 Jun 11, 2012
cor_leonis wrote:
<quoted text>
nayaa which one of your girl personalities are we talking to now? lol go learn english and stop smoking khat
Embarrassed? Brace for more from the puntlander
Cooler than cool

UK

#12 Jun 11, 2012
didn't see that coming
being a jareer how'd you expect to see that coming?
Cooler than cool

UK

#13 Jun 11, 2012
<quoted text> Here's a question: Who in this forum do you NOT consider a "baboon" hmm?
Your mind is too shallow to understand what's going on,why don't you just go back to your west African roots (forums)?
Cooler than cool

UK

#14 Jun 11, 2012
cor_leonis wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Baboon aka insearch-of aka zeynab aka chottomatte aka SHEIKH VOODOO fyi I'm content with the little English I know "thanks"lol OH! Wait a minute are you telling me to start learning how to steal other people's work? COPY AND PASTING? Lol that's your profession you keep it looooool

Location hidden

#15 Jun 11, 2012
Cooler than cool wrote:
<quoted text> Mr Baboon aka insearch-of aka zeynab aka chottomatte aka SHEIKH VOODOO fyi I'm content with the little English I know "thanks"lol OH! Wait a minute are you telling me to start learning how to steal other people's work? COPY AND PASTING? Lol that's your profession you keep it looooool
you sound like a broken record nayaa, go google that term you might learn something lol ur so weak

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AMISOM to leave Somalia in 2016 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Abdurratln 3
News China to reopen Somalia embassy, sees strong ties (Jul '14) Jul '14 RayH 1
News Eritrea calls for lifting of sanctions, rejects... (Oct '12) Jun '14 adam 31
News Global Guardian Adds Somalia To Service Area (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sheikh Voodoo 1
News After decades of civil war Somalians get new id... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Proad to be somalian 1
News Meet China's Jack Kerouac - By Rachel Lu (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sheikh Voodoo 1
News Wisconsin native Jeremy Scahill uncovers milita... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Soomaali 9
More from around the web