Ethiopia Makes Appeal For Emergency A...

Ethiopia Makes Appeal For Emergency Aid Amid Drought

There are 2 comments on the Pan-African News Wire story from Nov 1, 2009, titled Ethiopia Makes Appeal For Emergency Aid Amid Drought. In it, Pan-African News Wire reports that:

Ethiopia Makes Appeal for Emergency Aid Amid Drought U.S.-backed regime faces worsening crisis ahead of 2010 elections by Abayomi Azikiwe Editor, Pan-African News Wire News Analysis After months of food deficits, deepening political problems domestically and regionally, within the broader context of the world economic crisis, the Ethiopian ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pan-African News Wire.

tydos HU

Ethiopia

#1 Nov 1, 2009
Mr meles promised us to feed three times a day and to change bad feuture of ethiopia for ever but now it has been 18 yers after The tplf hold the power.In my opinion this is very long time BUT i realised that mr Meles is fool of talk now he is to bleming natural foctors.

we all know that climet is thing that we can't control looser meles bleming the climate.I don't belive meles or other memebers of EPRDF have a capasity or ability to rule big netion with big problem

Meles and EPRDF will never see hunger free ethiopia in his full life time because he did't want.

God did blesed ethiopia wiht Hunger, starvetion ,disease and dictators THank you GOD what you just did to us this is OUER IDENTITY NO ONE CAN'T CHANGE IT WITH OUT INTERVENTION OF SUPERNATURAL POWE

“My Shining Star”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 1, 2009
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AMISOM to leave Somalia in 2016 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Abdurratln 3
News China to reopen Somalia embassy, sees strong ties (Jul '14) Jul '14 RayH 1
News Eritrea calls for lifting of sanctions, rejects... (Oct '12) Jun '14 adam 31
News Global Guardian Adds Somalia To Service Area (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sheikh Voodoo 1
News After decades of civil war Somalians get new id... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Proad to be somalian 1
News Meet China's Jack Kerouac - By Rachel Lu (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sheikh Voodoo 1
News Wisconsin native Jeremy Scahill uncovers milita... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Soomaali 9
More from around the web