6pm: U.S. Ambassador backs Slovakia's...

6pm: U.S. Ambassador backs Slovakia's Special Court

There are 10 comments on the Slovak Spectator story from Aug 7, 2008, titled 6pm: U.S. Ambassador backs Slovakia's Special Court. In it, Slovak Spectator reports that:

The American ambassador to Slovakia, Vincent Obsitnik, has expressed his support for the continued existence of Slovakia's Special Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slovak Spectator.

Shark bait

Galanta, Slovakia

#1 Aug 7, 2008
American Justice Huh ?

Those magic words.... US military trials and Guantanamo Bay.

Galanta, Slovakia

#2 Aug 8, 2008
US military trial in Guantanamo Bay , yes america is a great place for justice .

#3 Aug 8, 2008
why should some yank meddle in slovak affairs ?

Senec, Slovakia

#4 Aug 8, 2008
if a stupid unemployed brit can then a yank can as well

Zilina, Slovakia

#5 Aug 8, 2008
tb doorman shouldn´t either then !

Galanta, Slovakia

#6 Aug 8, 2008
So interesting to see the Leopoldov Lip, Simonie brestowofchichen still sniveling to lay her turd egg in another's nest .

Still mommmy will be here soon and you can suck on her nipples, or sit on your fathers face, as you have done for the last 33 years.

Will will miss your hugs very badly ...all puke !

Zilina, Slovakia

#7 Aug 8, 2008
lip here, lip there brestos are coming ?
are those with that one stuffed pepper serving ?

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 8, 2008
Yes there is this odd presumption that anyone actually cares what the Brestowiski do ? Those that do already know , those that don’t will ring .

Most normal people may put up a notice saying the business has changed HANS and thank those clients for their past custom.

I find the bleeding, sobbing, praying blollox all a bit pathetic , Nature of the Bitch I guess .

Senec, Slovakia

#10 Aug 8, 2008
no one cares about you, go raid your fridge and keep wishing you had a life like us. ;)
Shark baitie

Galanta, Slovakia

#12 Aug 8, 2008
What life is that Lip ?

Yours, with a doppey husband that cannot hold a job down here, or in the USA? You have a poor deformed kid, who's head is bigger than the rest of his body and the other that looks like a pixy with those pointy ears . The last pic I saw of you, a beached whale had far less blubber.

Fridge, kettle black I say .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slovakia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The king of wines (Jul '14) Oct '14 Wolfe 2
News New currency in Slovakia? (Dec '13) Jan '14 proud hungarian 5
News Authentic air of Eastern Europe (Mar '13) Apr '13 Mr Slovak 9
News Kosice: A hidden tourist gem? Putting a mark on... (Mar '13) Apr '13 farmerjoe 5
News Slovakia's Roads: "Adopt a Pothole and Watch It... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Pro Ukraine 3
News Ruling favors Slovakia in dispute with Hungary (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 23
News Where to go 2013: Slovakia (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 1
More from around the web