Welcome to the euro

Dec 27, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Slovak Spectator

IF SLOVAKS decide to buy that extra bottle of champagne shortly after midnight on New Year's Eve, they will be charged in euros.

Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The panto horse

Slovakia

#30 Dec 29, 2008
Hey don't pick on me I'm just here to have some fun and conversation, at a boring work time of year.

If you think 'success' is being a English langauge teacher here in Slovakia, or a the child of a econmomic immigrant ( one with the largest lard arse I ever saw in a pub), then carry on.

Just repeating yourself makes you look truly stupid and does not make it true.

Sorry, it appears I actually insulted goldfish :-)
The panto horse

Slovakia

#32 Dec 29, 2008
Not pretty perhaps but a very effective guy in business. You're very a brave guy for picking on an ex-Saracians player, as clearly you are NOT he. Many the Brit and American expat I met here are real sad loosers and either became English teachers as they could find no other job, or have been farmed out to Slovakia, because the company has nowhere else to put them :-)

I used him ( Brian Jones ) here in Slovakia to collect a huge debt I was owed, as some tealeaf scumbag of Slovak lawyer used MY cash, to buy a flat I commissioned him to buy, on my behalf . My cash was returned in a day, actually my flat was returned to me, as it's rightful owner:-))

Great looking wife, must have something going for him you don't.:-)))
The panto horse

Slovakia

#34 Dec 29, 2008
As I said you're not the brightest button .

Good luck, me gets the feeling you're going to need it :-))
okey

Slovakia

#35 Dec 29, 2008
pesky the retarded bully

Abrahám, Slovakia

#37 Dec 30, 2008
I have been blessed with a face that only a mother could love, a body that gets charged extra when going on a plane for vacation, with a voice of farting squirrel, and the brain the size of a babys first poop. Please love me, someone, anyone.
okey

Slovakia

#39 Dec 30, 2008
Sad sap Alex William, even your girlfriend thinks you are a pervert and giving you up to the mob.
pesky the retarded bully

Abrahám, Slovakia

#40 Dec 31, 2008
wrong again chubby...
okey

Slovakia

#41 Dec 31, 2008
pesky the retarded bully wrote:
wrong again chubby...
Ever thought you may just be the bait, not the target ? Just an idea :-)) OK back to the day job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slovakia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The king of wines Jul '14 Scorpio 1
New currency in Slovakia? (Dec '13) Jan '14 proud hungarian 5
Authentic air of Eastern Europe (Mar '13) Apr '13 Mr Slovak 9
Kosice: A hidden tourist gem? Putting a mark on... (Mar '13) Apr '13 farmerjoe 5
Slovakia's Roads: "Adopt a Pothole and Watch It... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Pro Ukraine 3
Ruling favors Slovakia in dispute with Hungary (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 23
Where to go 2013: Slovakia (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Slovakia Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••