Welcome to the euro

Welcome to the euro

There are 28 comments on the Slovak Spectator story from Dec 27, 2008, titled Welcome to the euro. In it, Slovak Spectator reports that:

IF SLOVAKS decide to buy that extra bottle of champagne shortly after midnight on New Year's Eve, they will be charged in euros.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slovak Spectator.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

#1 Dec 28, 2008
the Yankee created global economic crisis will affect Slovakia, the country has, however, good preconditions to overcome it..
Slovakia is entering 2009 with a historically lowest 2.08 percent public-finance deficit..
this year's outstanding results were the fulfillment of the Maastricht criteria for the eurozone and maintaining the price stability...
therefore, that extra bottle of champagne on new years day for Slovaks is well deserved !
once again congratulation to all !
a proud Slovak !
okey

Slovakia

#3 Dec 28, 2008
That donkey has our banker vlado's sticky out ears and goofy teeth . He must feel real at home with his fellow tossers on Sovenskodottcoma
Martin

Bratislava, Slovakia

#4 Dec 28, 2008
pesky the real deal wrote:
once again congratulation to all !
a proud Slovak !
HAHAHAHAHAHA.. Proud Slovak?
Your no more Slovak then your queen, you fatass British pervert. Go home you fake.

“I was diggin in my garden ”

Since: Dec 08

redirectin a stream

#5 Dec 28, 2008
I know many Slovaks and most say the 95% of their race is very, very stupid . We can all see where you fit in Martin to that huge percentage :-)

BTW did you get your name from the city where you mother worked in a whore house .

Nothing else can account for you utter stupidity and having such a dumb name and all in one same guy .

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#6 Dec 28, 2008
it looks like you galloped in here to chew me dry again, are you ready ?
i don´t think your top story is occupied, rooms for let ?
okey

Slovakia

#7 Dec 28, 2008
God thick and stupid I would say .

I used to know a Martin Kozanyi, what a complete dimwit he was .

redirectin a stream

#8 Dec 28, 2008
Hello Petska, remember me from Galanta ???

I see the IQ has not raised much by Martin being her ? Is Vlado, Williams and the moronic Estika still appearing on forums, I cannot find them anywhere ?
Martin

Bratislava, Slovakia

#9 Dec 28, 2008
Jones, I always know when I really get to you.
You have to trot out at least two of your clones
to attack me. That's so funny, and lets me know that I get to your stupid mind.
Okey, and Mountain Ash are just so YOU...You should go take a course in how to look different.
Hire that Williams guy. Maybe he can help you, hahahahaha

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#10 Dec 28, 2008
sorry, but i do not recall any galanta, petska or williams, but vladkokot is here occasionally posting his famous dead radio´s music !
Martin

Bratislava, Slovakia

#11 Dec 28, 2008
pesky the real deal wrote:
sorry, but i do not recall any galanta, petska or williams, but vladkokot is here occasionally posting his famous dead radio´s music !
Don't worry Jones. I am now going.
I don't want to beat up on you anymore today.
You have had enough.
Happy New Year...Get out of your dingy flat and enjoy.

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#12 Dec 28, 2008
will the real Mr. jones show up soon ?
i doubt that Tom will start singing or..perhaps, green green grass of home for us slovaks since we´re getting closer to Euro ?
okey

Slovakia

#14 Dec 28, 2008
I am he as you are we ..

I am the eggman ...

I guess someone had to be Martin at Swan . I will write to your Boss tonight .

Biely Kostol, Slovakia

#15 Dec 28, 2008
while you are at it dipshiit, write to your wife since you dont talk to her. I gave it to her real good last night. She said no one ever rammed her like me. i guess youve got large shoes to fill. HAHA
Martin

Bratislava, Slovakia

#16 Dec 28, 2008
okey wrote:
while you are at it dipshiit, write to your wife since you dont talk to her. I gave it to her real good last night. She said no one ever rammed her like me. i guess youve got large shoes to fill. HAHA
If you were a real man, you would use just one name.
You are a joke with all your stupid clones..Sweet dreams
okey

Slovakia

#18 Dec 28, 2008
I tell all my mates I am an SAS hero, actually I am a fireman .

Biely Kostol, Slovakia

#19 Dec 28, 2008
what you are is a 1st class loser with a small peen. Your wife told me she has such a hard time finding it under your lard that she just gives up when her hand got lost in your ass. i gave it to her good. She moan like a beast.

Biely Kostol, Slovakia

#20 Dec 28, 2008
Martin, that was for the fake OKEY not you mate. All my posts are to BJ the whale also known as pesky the real deal, lancet, ...

redirectin a stream

#22 Dec 28, 2008
Your life comes to an end once and you spend a life time sweating like a shaking pig .

Now it is going to happen again?

okey

Slovakia

#23 Dec 28, 2008
So now your having to explain to each other of your clones who you are …excellent !!!

The general is gonna love this: gun running, drug trafficking, breaking&entering, robbery,extortion,blackmail,as sult, GBH, kidnapping, grave robbing, false reporting of a crime, wasting police time …

BTW .can you be arrested for being a plain wanker ?

Boy are a basket case ...
The panto horse

Slovakia

#28 Dec 29, 2008
Blimmy this bloke Jones must be really getting to you?

Mind you he is dealing with someone with the mind of a goldfish . Not exactly bright are you Pesky American troll ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slovakia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The king of wines (Jul '14) Oct '14 Wolfe 2
News New currency in Slovakia? (Dec '13) Jan '14 proud hungarian 5
News Authentic air of Eastern Europe (Mar '13) Apr '13 Mr Slovak 9
News Kosice: A hidden tourist gem? Putting a mark on... (Mar '13) Apr '13 farmerjoe 5
News Slovakia's Roads: "Adopt a Pothole and Watch It... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Pro Ukraine 3
News Ruling favors Slovakia in dispute with Hungary (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 23
News Where to go 2013: Slovakia (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 1
More from around the web