Slovakia to recognize Kosovo passports

Slovakia to recognize Kosovo passports

There are 28 comments on the B92 story from Nov 28, 2008, titled Slovakia to recognize Kosovo passports. In it, B92 reports that:

Slovakia has decided to recognize the new Kosovo passports, with the country's officials justifying the move on humanitarian grounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B92.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Serbs are worse than animals”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2008
who gives a f*ck...
jamal

Brno, Czech Republic

#4 Nov 29, 2008
Attila you are really bad in history. Slovaks were on their land cca 300 years before primitive magyars, they learn magyars to all , because you knew only to be barbars and murderers. Slovak language is not czech- Slavic languages are similar Your nation is mistake of europe you arent european nation like others,your home is near mongolia isnt it? Flag: Slavic nations have 3 colours red,white,blue it isnt russian flag lol , is serbian,czech,slovakian etc same? symbol is not hungarian- in 863 Constatine and Method brings it to sloviakian land.(Moravia magna) Hungary is without future,you are near bancrupt ou ou ou

pesky the real deal

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

#7 Nov 30, 2008
time for you to educate yourself Mad Magayr
vizsla !
Pribina (around 800 -861)- was the Prince of Nitra until 833, also the Prince of Blatnohrad between 846-861...he approved for the first Christian church in Slovakia, which was consecrated by Adalrám, the Archbishop of Salzburg in 828. Moravian Prince Mojmír I banished Pribina from Nitra in 833 and annexed the Principality of Nitra to Great Moravia. Pribina became a Prince of the Principality of Blatno and he built Blatnohrad near Zalavár in Hungary...

“United States of Albania”

Since: Jun 08

Vushtrri, Kosova, Albania

#12 Dec 1, 2008
Attila Magyar Garda wrote:
<quoted text>And you thought all this up yourself? good story but not true history!There are no history documentation of the time of slovaks(who)slovak who???????LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA
Watch your target,madam pesky: "Slovakia to recognize Kosova passports"? So what do you...?

#13 Dec 1, 2008
pesky the real deal wrote:
time for you to educate yourself Mad Magayr
vizsla !
Pribina (around 800 -861)- was the Prince of Nitra until 833, also the Prince of Blatnohrad between 846-861...he approved for the first Christian church in Slovakia, which was consecrated by Adalrám, the Archbishop of Salzburg in 828. Moravian Prince Mojmír I banished Pribina from Nitra in 833 and annexed the Principality of Nitra to Great Moravia. Pribina became a Prince of the Principality of Blatno and he built Blatnohrad near Zalavár in Hungary...
Watch your target,madam pesky: "Slovakia to recognize Kosova passports"? So what do you think for this?

#14 Dec 1, 2008
What does slovak mean? Slovak,slovensko=slav=slave!LO L
previous reply to you was dedicated to madam Pesky, so sorry Atilla. It was my mistake: so called "Friendly fire"

pesky the real deal

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#15 Dec 1, 2008
my little sworn virgin Beharo is confused, no lights in Kosovo today ?
what a team, Mad Magayr vizsla sniffing sworn virgins of Kosovo ?

#16 Dec 1, 2008
my little sworn virgin Beharo is confused, no lights in Kosovo today ?
what a team, Mad Magayr vizsla sniffing sworn virgins of Kosovo ?
So, "Slovakia to recognize Kosova passports"?

pesky the real deal

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#17 Dec 1, 2008
do you have any yet, but pictures too ?
now, you can see how friendly we are around here, can you Shqipie ?
jamal

Brno, Czech Republic

#18 Dec 1, 2008
Slovaks - slaves? som Hungary-hungry... lol bad economic like Hungary is only in Island :D is 25 000000000 eur enough for you poor country?
jamal

Brno, Czech Republic

#19 Dec 1, 2008
Slovaks recognize Kosovo passports because of humanity, SLovakia never recognize Kosovo as a state.

“Serbs are worse than animals”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#20 Dec 1, 2008
jamal wrote:
Slovaks recognize Kosovo passports because of humanity, SLovakia never recognize Kosovo as a state.
again...who gives a f*ck.

#21 Dec 2, 2008
jamal wrote:
I never heard that any K-Albanian was in Slovakia for humanitarian purposes. Theonly goal of their presence there is to recruit prostitutes for Kosova bordells.

pesky the real deal

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#22 Dec 2, 2008
i thought your sworn virgins will do fine, since you Shqipies prefer them..?
as far as i am concern even thou it´s for humanitarian reasons i would not allow any Shqipie to cross our border !
kudos to any exception, but most of you Shqipies are drug dealers, pimps...

#25 Dec 3, 2008
i thought your sworn virgins will do fine, since you Shqipies prefer them..?
as far as i am concern even thou it´s for humanitarian reasons i would not allow any Shqipie to cross our border !
kudos to any exception, but most of you Shqipies are drug dealers, pimps...
"
Humanitarian reasons?

pesky the real deal

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#26 Dec 3, 2008
yes, so some Shqipies see what real light looks like ?
okey

Povazska Bystrica, Slovakia

#28 Dec 4, 2008
SO what you are saying is that since there are no borders then the new COUNTRY is the European Union. I guess you lose either way. Sorry, and you had such hopes.

#29 Dec 4, 2008
The European Union is firmly split over the issue of Kosovar independence. Many states, such as Italy and France, are supporting Kosovo’s independence, but a firm bloc of Eastern European states is rejected it because Kosovo’s independence will spark other secessionist regions to push for autonomy or independence as well.(If there is one thing Kosovo’s independence has proven, it is that Europe’s borders are not as set as the union would have the world believe.)Borders can change at anytime no guarantees!!
Since Kosovo declared independence, myriad secessionist regions have taken notice. One hotspot is among the Hungarian populations of Eastern Europe. Hungarians in Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Hungary itself have welcomed Kosovo’s independence. The sentiment will lead to a wave of nationalism that could spark a transnational movement among Hungarians throughout Eastern Europe.There will be a new United Hungary!!!
Don't worry Hungarian, for sure soon Vojvodina will be independent. Let's hope that Hungarians will succede sam and in Transylvania.
HUNGRY Magyar

Slovakia

#34 Dec 7, 2008
don't forget magyar looters!

&fe ature=related

pesky the real deal

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#35 Dec 7, 2008
the best video so far !
it shows us how these Magayr beggars were leaving Slovakia crying !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slovakia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The king of wines (Jul '14) Oct '14 Wolfe 2
News New currency in Slovakia? (Dec '13) Jan '14 proud hungarian 5
News Authentic air of Eastern Europe (Mar '13) Apr '13 Mr Slovak 9
News Kosice: A hidden tourist gem? Putting a mark on... (Mar '13) Apr '13 farmerjoe 5
News Slovakia's Roads: "Adopt a Pothole and Watch It... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Pro Ukraine 3
News Ruling favors Slovakia in dispute with Hungary (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 23
News Where to go 2013: Slovakia (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 1
More from around the web