Slovakia: Summer School of Slovak language and culture

There are 5 comments on the Apr 14, 2009, Slovak Spectator story titled Slovakia: Summer School of Slovak language and culture. In it, Slovak Spectator reports that:

The 45th Summer School of Slovak Language and Culture, Studia Academica Slovaca , will be held under the auspices of the Faculty of Arts of Comenius University with courses held in Bratislava.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slovak Spectator.

pesky the real deal

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Apr 15, 2009
who the hell wants to learn slovak ?
perhaps some magayrs ?
Die Hard

Kosice, Slovakia

#2 Apr 15, 2009
Perhaps all the even cheap waged and desperate Ukrainians, filling the holes made by sacking the former Slovak car fitters, who became even too expensive in this American made crises ?
Pesky is British

Abrahám, Slovakia

#3 Apr 16, 2009
Pesky, you should learn Slovak, register and make sure they save two seats for you, one for each of your asses.
Russ

San Antonio, TX

#4 Apr 18, 2009
I'm a Czech linguist and I find that language more useful as it is understood in Slovakia as well.

Russ
http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

#5 Apr 18, 2009
hope, you are not an english linguist, are you ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slovakia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The king of wines (Jul '14) Oct '14 Wolfe 2
News New currency in Slovakia? (Dec '13) Jan '14 proud hungarian 5
News Authentic air of Eastern Europe (Mar '13) Apr '13 Mr Slovak 9
News Kosice: A hidden tourist gem? Putting a mark on... (Mar '13) Apr '13 farmerjoe 5
News Slovakia's Roads: "Adopt a Pothole and Watch It... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Pro Ukraine 3
News Ruling favors Slovakia in dispute with Hungary (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 23
News Where to go 2013: Slovakia (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 1
More from around the web