Northern Ireland fans 'beaten by Slov...

Northern Ireland fans 'beaten by Slovakian bouncers'

There are 10 comments on the BreakingNews.ie story from Sep 5, 2008, titled Northern Ireland fans 'beaten by Slovakian bouncers'. In it, BreakingNews.ie reports that:

Two Northern Ireland football fans were taken to hospital tonight after trouble flared in Slovakia before tomorrow's match between the two countries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BreakingNews.ie.

pesky

Trencin, Slovakia

#1 Sep 6, 2008
oh boy, the luck of the Irish strikes again ?
K Krisp

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Sep 6, 2008
Novel, the crocodiles are beaten by the sharks .

There is however some serious problem with the Slovak mind that actually believes it can sneak attack and beat the crap of fun loving people and there will be no return revenge attack .

God help these guys in the near future I say. Irish people will be back to sort these moronic Slovaks, and sooner rather then later, one hopes .
pesky

Trencin, Slovakia

#3 Sep 6, 2008
no sneak attack at all, perhaps next time those half limeys will behave when drunk !
Slovakia 2 Northern 1 , but we scored our own goal too !
Abe

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Sep 6, 2008
K Krisp wrote:
Novel, the crocodiles are beaten by the sharks .
There is however some serious problem with the Slovak mind that actually believes it can sneak attack and beat the crap of fun loving people and there will be no return revenge attack .
God help these guys in the near future I say. Irish people will be back to sort these moronic Slovaks, and sooner rather then later, one hopes .
What is wrong with the Slovak mind like Pesky's?
pesky

Trencin, Slovakia

#5 Sep 6, 2008
poor halfbreed´s envious again !
cha cha

Trencin, Slovakia

#6 Sep 6, 2008
Gaz

Bridgwater, UK

#7 Sep 7, 2008
i was one of the men who got beat up by 3 men they wernt men they were animals

i got mine in tho i hit one with a glass of vodka

Gawa

Kas
pesky

Trencin, Slovakia

#8 Sep 7, 2008
gaz,
are you dreaming ?
even, players´conduct was appaling in the hotel !
perhaps, you limeys are used to jostle about bottles filled with water, but it´d be better if you behave that way back in NI !
K Krisp

Bratislava, Slovakia

#9 Sep 8, 2008
What happened at the hotel ? Did the player complain about the B.O smell of the waiters ?
WATP

Nottingham, UK

#10 Sep 8, 2008
Just remember u so called hard lads have to come to belfast next year!!

We were there to have a good time and cause NO problems and this happens. It happened when the republic of ireland played there a few years ago as well! we arent england fans and we dont look for trouble!! U let your country dwon big time!!! Hope the proper fans from czech republic do ya's!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slovakia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The king of wines (Jul '14) Oct '14 Wolfe 2
News New currency in Slovakia? (Dec '13) Jan '14 proud hungarian 5
News Authentic air of Eastern Europe (Mar '13) Apr '13 Mr Slovak 9
News Kosice: A hidden tourist gem? Putting a mark on... (Mar '13) Apr '13 farmerjoe 5
News Slovakia's Roads: "Adopt a Pothole and Watch It... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Pro Ukraine 3
News Ruling favors Slovakia in dispute with Hungary (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 23
News Where to go 2013: Slovakia (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 1
More from around the web