Orb n visits Slovakia

Feb 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Slovak Spectator

IF SLOVAKIA and Hungary were to define their mutual relationship in Facebook terms, nothing would suit better than the "it's complicated" category.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2011

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

We too had wondered why Victor came.
Perhaps, Slovaks make better goulashes ?
AbeUG

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Judged:

Hungarians I know classify SLOvaks as donkey shaggers.

One Hungarian here made many movies about SLOvaks getting on with farm animals. I think he's still making those movies.

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Judged:

Would you believe, we all classify half breeds like you as dumb Polaks with Jewish caps on their empty heads.

What Kant called "a nation of cheaters" moved to the promised land of Germany. Every day newspapers (even those not hostile to the Jews) report the dishonest dealings of Eastern Jews. The cleverness of Jewish criminality is astonishing. Just as astonishing is the patience with which the threatened population put up with these criminal activities.

“TRUTH and JUSTICE”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Judged:

"IF SLOVAKIA and Hungary were to define their mutual relationship in Facebook terms, nothing would suit better than the "it's complicated" category"

Any "complicated" relationship between the two countries is strickly political. Slovaks and Magyars are well integrated in cities such as Kosice where many are intermarried and there is little (if any) grudgery between them.

The above comments by Topix members are the typical uneducated bullshit that only idiots love to exchange and nuture.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

Annie Muk wrote:
"IF SLOVAKIA and Hungary were to define their mutual relationship in Facebook terms, nothing would suit better than the "it's complicated" category"
Any "complicated" relationship between the two countries is strickly political. Slovaks and Magyars are well integrated in cities such as Kosice where many are intermarried and there is little (if any) grudgery between them.
The above comments by Topix members are the typical uneducated bullshit that only idiots love to exchange and nuture.
How would you know? I hope you are not a magyar immigrant living in Sweden.

Muk? That sounds more like a dutch or an estonian name than hungarian or slovak.

“TRUTH and JUSTICE”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Muk? That sounds more like a dutch or an estonian name than hungarian or slovak.
If you actually knew the Slovak language you wouldn't need to ask me that question.

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

Muk or Puk, who cares ?

We have much more important matter on hand here.

We want to know where all those friendly magayrs had gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Slovakia Travel Discussions

Search the Slovakia Travel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The king of wines Jul 4 Scorpio 1
New currency in Slovakia? (Dec '13) Jan '14 proud hungarian 5
Authentic air of Eastern Europe (Mar '13) Apr '13 Mr Slovak 9
Kosice: A hidden tourist gem? Putting a mark on... (Mar '13) Apr '13 farmerjoe 5
Slovakia's Roads: "Adopt a Pothole and Watch It... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Pro Ukraine 3
Ruling favors Slovakia in dispute with Hungary (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 23
Where to go 2013: Slovakia (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 1
•••
•••