Orb n visits Slovakia

There are 7 comments on the Slovak Spectator story from Feb 6, 2011, titled Orb n visits Slovakia. In it, Slovak Spectator reports that:

IF SLOVAKIA and Hungary were to define their mutual relationship in Facebook terms, nothing would suit better than the "it's complicated" category.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slovak Spectator.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#1 Feb 12, 2011
We too had wondered why Victor came.
Perhaps, Slovaks make better goulashes ?
AbeUG

Putnam Valley, NY

#2 Feb 13, 2011
Hungarians I know classify SLOvaks as donkey shaggers.

One Hungarian here made many movies about SLOvaks getting on with farm animals. I think he's still making those movies.

Loved everywhere

#3 Feb 13, 2011
Would you believe, we all classify half breeds like you as dumb Polaks with Jewish caps on their empty heads.

What Kant called "a nation of cheaters" moved to the promised land of Germany. Every day newspapers (even those not hostile to the Jews) report the dishonest dealings of Eastern Jews. The cleverness of Jewish criminality is astonishing. Just as astonishing is the patience with which the threatened population put up with these criminal activities.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 13, 2011
"IF SLOVAKIA and Hungary were to define their mutual relationship in Facebook terms, nothing would suit better than the "it's complicated" category"

Any "complicated" relationship between the two countries is strickly political. Slovaks and Magyars are well integrated in cities such as Kosice where many are intermarried and there is little (if any) grudgery between them.

The above comments by Topix members are the typical uneducated bullshit that only idiots love to exchange and nuture.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#5 Feb 15, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
"IF SLOVAKIA and Hungary were to define their mutual relationship in Facebook terms, nothing would suit better than the "it's complicated" category"
Any "complicated" relationship between the two countries is strickly political. Slovaks and Magyars are well integrated in cities such as Kosice where many are intermarried and there is little (if any) grudgery between them.
The above comments by Topix members are the typical uneducated bullshit that only idiots love to exchange and nuture.
How would you know? I hope you are not a magyar immigrant living in Sweden.

Muk? That sounds more like a dutch or an estonian name than hungarian or slovak.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 15, 2011
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Muk? That sounds more like a dutch or an estonian name than hungarian or slovak.
If you actually knew the Slovak language you wouldn't need to ask me that question.

Loved everywhere

#7 Feb 15, 2011
Muk or Puk, who cares ?

We have much more important matter on hand here.

We want to know where all those friendly magayrs had gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slovakia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The king of wines (Jul '14) Oct '14 Wolfe 2
News New currency in Slovakia? (Dec '13) Jan '14 proud hungarian 5
News Authentic air of Eastern Europe (Mar '13) Apr '13 Mr Slovak 9
News Kosice: A hidden tourist gem? Putting a mark on... (Mar '13) Apr '13 farmerjoe 5
News Slovakia's Roads: "Adopt a Pothole and Watch It... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Pro Ukraine 3
News Ruling favors Slovakia in dispute with Hungary (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 23
News Where to go 2013: Slovakia (Oct '12) Oct '12 sunshine 1
More from around the web