My friend and I have 10 days in mid-November to travel to Cambodia.

Jul 24, 2012 Full story: The Nation

We are going to Siem Reap first, then want to do some snorkelling and shopping. What would be your recommendations? Andrea November is an ideal time to visit Cambodia as the rain has stopped and the weather is slightly cooler than at other times of year.

Full Story
KhmerBoi

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#1 Jul 25, 2012
10 days in Cambodia. okay here my suggestion.

1 day: visit Phnom Penh: 1,Tol Sleng Musuem (s21) 2, Phsa Thom Thmey (Grand Market) 3, National Museum. Royal Palace. The most popular local market call Toul Tom Pong Market (Russian Market).

day 2: by bus to Siem Reap about 6 hours. Visit Angkor National Museum.
At Angkor national park there are hundred of temple. duration fee is charged.
if one day should only do a small circle visit.

if u have more then three days for temple I sugested you to ask some more advice by people there>
Popular temple are Angkor Wat, Bayon, Taprom, Bantiev Srey.

Kulen mountain also nice to visit....
----------
Beach: In Seyhanouk Ville (Kampong Som) a bit crowded there... but very joyful.

Looking for Local beautiful Island better go to Koh Tonsai (Rabbit Island) in Kep Province.

Very peaceful quite perfectly simple better go to Kampot about 30 Km from Kep.. Transportation there very convenience.
----------

Want to see beautiful Tropical forest go to Mondulkiri it take you about 8 hours to get there...(I love to go there).

by BUS
Siem Reap-Phn 6 hours
Phn-Kampong Som 5hours
Phm- Kep 5hours
Kep-Kampot 1/2 hour
U can also do phn-Kampong som-Kampot-Kep

Good luck!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Angkor Wat is, of course, a MUST SEE, however ........ if you miss Angkor Thom while you're in Siemp Reap then you'll hate yourself for the rest of your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siem Reap, Cambodia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cambodia bans smoking shisha and... (Feb '14) Mar '14 BEADY BUM CHOKERS 6
The Cambodia you have never known (Jan '13) May '13 BeadyPests Eradic... 144
News from around the Asia Pacific region, April... (Apr '13) Apr '13 sith meng 1
Indian copy of Angkor Wat irritates Cambodia (Mar '12) Apr '13 Angkor 31
Eight-year investment in Cambodia's airports (Nov '12) Nov '12 CAMBODIANARMYNUMBER1 2
Asia edges towards giant free trade zone: ASEAN (Sep '12) Sep '12 Kulet Jonk 4
Troops open fire at passenger jet (Jul '12) Jul '12 SpongeBob 33
More from around the web