Some Reasons Why You Should Visit Serbia and Belgrade

Jan 12, 2012 Full story: SBWire 67

Florence, Tuscany -- -- 01/12/2012 -- Serbia is a perfect country for whoever wishes to experience a new culture, discovering different traditions and - why not - maybe learning a new language.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Moj Kita

London, UK

#1 Jan 12, 2012
because it's like a free world.You can get away with things that you cant in most countries.Serbs are extremely hospitable people,we feed our guests and the food is great too.The girls are also really hot.You make the best of it and you'll never want to leave Serbia.

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#2 Jan 12, 2012
You should pay visit to Beligradski Pashaluk, only if your interested to experience the biggest zoo full of animal - servs !

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 12, 2012
To have Serbia more tourism need to abolish the visa and passport control and stop the bureaucracy.
Nanderelle

Dubai, UAE

#4 Jan 13, 2012
If you want to urinate,go to Serbia!
Ah well

Beograd, Serbia

#5 Jan 13, 2012
Nanderelle wrote:
If you want to urinate,go to Serbia!
Especially to the Southern Serbia's Province of Kosovo AND METOHIJA and the adjoining region of Novi Pazar. There you can urinate and take a dump in SHlTpars' and other jihadists' mouths.
Nanderelle

Dubai, UAE

#6 Jan 13, 2012
Ah well wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially to the Southern Serbia's Province of Kosovo AND METOHIJA and the adjoining region of Novi Pazar. There you can urinate and take a dump in SHlTpars' and other jihadists' mouths.
My urin is only reserved for Serbs and only Serbian!
Ah well

Beograd, Serbia

#7 Jan 13, 2012
Nanderelle wrote:
<quoted text>
My urin is only reserved for Serbs and only Serbian!
Oh, but this is not for you, maggot, this is a piece of advice to ALL USERS.

Billions from all over the world should go to the Southern Serbia's Province of Kosovo AND METOHIJA and the adjoining region of Novi Pazar to urinate and take a dump in SHlTpars' and other jihadists' mouths.
Moj Kita

London, UK

#8 Jan 13, 2012
Nanderelle wrote:
If you want to urinate,go to Serbia!
No the best place for urinating is Srebrenica.
servs are usrana nation

Albania

#9 Jan 13, 2012
Ah well wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but this is not for you, maggot, this is a piece of advice to ALL USERS.
Billions from all over the world should go to the Southern Serbia's Province of Kosovo AND METOHIJA and the adjoining region of Novi Pazar to urinate and take a dump in SHlTpars' and other jihadists' mouths.
Oh,ah...what happened, d!ck got stucked in your shitty serv mouth ?
Beligradski Pashaluk, will be the only place you flithy animals can find shelter ! Sandzak will get independence, and soon servs will be out of our Republic of Kosovo, ugly male hoe!
Mater ti jebem, tu ruznu nakazu koji ti je dala taj usrani izgled lice.... poserem ti se na grob tvog mrtvog oca !
ABC123

Australia

#10 Jan 13, 2012
People should def visit serbia. Its amazinggggg!! beautiful people, food and scenery. I recommend it to anyone wanting to relax and explore a different culture to their own.
Excuse the hateful bloggers who diss based on past events that occured in the balkans. Key word being PAST.
Austriacus

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jan 13, 2012
ABC123 wrote:
People should def visit serbia. Its amazinggggg!! beautiful people, food and scenery. I recommend it to anyone wanting to relax and explore a different culture to their own.
Excuse the hateful bloggers who diss based on past events that occured in the balkans. Key word being PAST.
Learn from the past to see what and whom do you meet in the present and future: the genocidal Servian individuals who perpetrated the most henious crimes from 1991 and onward in Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo. Fact!

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 13, 2012
Nanderelle wrote:
If you want to urinate,go to Serbia!
The nationalists need to realize that nationalism belong at the PAST. Hitler finished!
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#13 Jan 14, 2012
Moj Kita wrote:
<quoted text>No the best place for urinating is Srebrenica.
Just like Jasenovac is every single year!
Moj Kita

London, UK

#14 Jan 14, 2012
Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Jasenovac is every single year!
i need to take a big great shit, give me your bosnian flag to wipe my arse with.
Austriacus

Niagara Falls, NY

#15 Jan 14, 2012
Moj Kita wrote:
<quoted text>i need to take a big great shit, give me your bosnian flag to wipe my arse with.
Is the Serbian flag better than the Bosnian flag?
Nanderelle

Dubai, UAE

#16 Jan 15, 2012
Moj Kita wrote:
<quoted text>i need to take a big great shit, give me your bosnian flag to wipe my arse with.
I use jasenovac as a sh*ting ground!
Moj Kita

London, UK

#17 Jan 15, 2012
Nanderelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I use jasenovac as a sh*ting ground!
watch the Serbian eagle its shitting all over bosnians :)
Austriacus

Buffalo, NY

#18 Jan 15, 2012
Moj Kita wrote:
<quoted text>watch the Serbian eagle its shitting all over bosnians :)
Is that the way the Serbs get even with other nations?
albanians are gypsys

Canada

#19 Jan 15, 2012
Nanderelle wrote:
<quoted text>
My urin is only reserved for Serbs and only Serbian!
instead of talking go and try to do it lol and see what happens net tough guy lol
Moj Kita

London, UK

#20 Jan 15, 2012
albanians are gypsys wrote:
<quoted text> instead of talking go and try to do it lol and see what happens net tough guy lol
he is a runaway from srebrenica loool none of these bums would do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Putin left Belgrade disappointed, says U.S. sen... 18 hr ISPicka 1
'Israel has right to peaceful life of its citiz... Aug '14 Arabereshe Albanian 5
Serbia Halts Bulgarian Voting Polls in Bosilegr... (Oct '11) Jul '14 reality 18
Mufti hopes for unity among Serbia's Muslims May '14 Keidyy 22
Kalemagdan Fortress (Apr '14) Apr '14 batmandu 2
Slovenia hopes Serbia will attend (Mar '10) Mar '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 14
Officials praise 'excellent' Serbia-Azerbaijan ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Saybrsoft 13

Serbia Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE