Serbia and Libya sign education coope...

Serbia and Libya sign education cooperation memorandum

There are 5 comments on the story from Jun 15, 2010, titled Serbia and Libya sign education cooperation memorandum. In it, reports that:

Chemicals Environment Franchising Gaming Infrastructure Pharmaceuticals Retail Shipping Science Tobacco Tourism Transportation Other Problems ? Serbia and Libya sign education cooperation memorandum Alexandra Popovic - 15.06.2010 Minister of Education Zarko Obradovic and his Libyan counterpart Abdel Kabir Mohamed Al Fakhri signed a memorandum ...

Join the discussion below, or

Tirana, Albania

#1 Jun 15, 2010

Since: Sep 08

Read This Book

#2 Jun 15, 2010
0007 KLA

Parsippany, NJ

#3 Jun 15, 2010
all serb bitches f..k libian mazlums. haha huhu hihi hohoho..........><> <><.

Tirana, Albania

#4 Jun 17, 2010
loooooooooooooooolllllll on one hand they offend islam on the other hand they are proud of signing pacts with islamic-authoritarian-kleptocr ats in Lybia ???!!! Like jeremic, In Europe he states "we are christians" (a politican saying nthose things) however in Arabia he states "i have a muslim mother" WTF, who gives a shit?!!!! KAMALEON SERVS on one hend you try to be christians on the other hand you are proud of having muslim ancestors?! Tahts smth i hate (people with 2 faces) at least try to protect your coutnries ideal and dont try to mix it with religion cuz soon you will see the damages you have made

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Jun 17, 2010
One screwed up nation learning from another screwed up nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7 Best Places to Visit in Serbia That Are Safe ... Jul '15 JosMeProsloNije 4
News Serbia: Gypsies' Houses Torn Down in Belgrade (Apr '09) Jun '15 Lukashenko is Dr ... 320
News Nis Prepares To Shine in Jubilee Year (Nov '12) Apr '15 KarpatskiVlaj 58
News A Cleveland Yankee in Serbia's court explains h... (Feb '15) Feb '15 serbs steal steadily 1
News Snow Closes Bulgaria-Serbia Checkpoints for Trucks (Dec '12) Jan '15 servonazis 10
News Enjoying the sunset at Kalemegdan (Nov '14) Dec '14 servonazis 31
News EverGreen Belgrade (Nov '14) Nov '14 servonazis 17
More from around the web