Tour de Chocolat at the Chocolate Box

Tour de Chocolat at the Chocolate Box

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Mar 9, 2008, titled Tour de Chocolat at the Chocolate Box. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Want to get very intimate with Seattle's wonderful chocolate scene? Gratification can be yours with the ongoing Tour de Chocolat! Here's the 411: Tour de Chocolat! Date : March, 4th 2008 - September, 31st 2008 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

sexybaby

China

#1 Mar 16, 2008
Thanks for your info, maybe i would share it with my friends at casualloving.com (casual encounters club)~~~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seattle Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seattle's sights are virtually dazzling (Oct '14) Nov '14 gum wall is gross 5
News Long Weekend in Seattle, Rain or Shine (Aug '13) Aug '13 others wondering 1
News Police chiefs suggest tickets for pot possessio... (Aug '13) Aug '13 ecj3333 3
News Police to hand out bags of Doritos at Seattle's... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Wes 1
News Send a Fellow Citizen to Space! Public Vote Ope... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Believes In Rules 1
News Earth Hour: Seattle joins hour of darkness desi... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Rogerg 5
News Dupuyer woman completes fourth Breast Cancer 3-... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Ted Donato 1
More from around the web