Coral International Hotel Al Khobar r...

Coral International Hotel Al Khobar rated among Saudi Arabia's Top Six 5-Star Hotels

There are 1 comment on the AME Info story from Apr 16, 2012, titled Coral International Hotel Al Khobar rated among Saudi Arabia's Top Six 5-Star Hotels. In it, AME Info reports that:

Coral International Hotel Al Khobar hosted a special evening for the travel trade in the coastal city on April 9 to showcase its facilities as part of the Coral Hotels & Resorts roadshow that followed HMH's - Hospitality Management Holdings highly successful participation in the recently concluded Saudi Travel & Tourism Investment Market 2012 held ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AME Info.

Saudi Arabia

#1 Apr 16, 2012
coral hotel actualy not five star hotel.but there writing five star.i stay more than 10 false five star.not goood service

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saudi Arabia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saudi Arabia Is on the Cusp of Another MERS Out... Aug '15 oijuoij 1
News WikiLeaks exposes Saudi liquor runs, Clinton's ... Jun '15 tom_ 2
News Al Qana'ah International Establishment opens 1s... (Apr '15) Apr '15 m al8 1
News Iranians protest in front of Saudi consulate in... (Apr '15) Apr '15 jinxi 3
News US embassy in Saudi Arabia halts operations ami... (Mar '15) Mar '15 solidarity 1
News Mada'in Saleh - A journey into the past (Feb '15) Feb '15 Onelawforall 2
News Did Michelle Obama make a statement with no hea... (Jan '15) Feb '15 fedupwiththemess 21
More from around the web