Did Victim Provoke Tatiana the Tiger?

Did Victim Provoke Tatiana the Tiger?

There are 3 comments on the ABC News story from Dec 27, 2007, titled Did Victim Provoke Tatiana the Tiger?. In it, ABC News reports that:

“We are deeming it a crime scene.”

PRESIDENT BUSH: BENAZIR BHUTTO'S ASSASSINS MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE This undated handout photo released by the Sousa family on Wednesday Dec. via ABC News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

RIP TATIANA

Key West, FL

#1 Dec 29, 2007
GET ALL THE FACTS HERE!
myspace.com/rip_tatiana
Ramona

Meredith, CO

#2 Dec 31, 2007
I saw Tatiana when she was a young cat in the Denver zoo. There were 3 little ones & a very, very patient & good Momma Tiger.
It saddens me deeply that the police shot her when perhaps tranquilizing her would of been a better outcome. There are only hundreds of Siberian tigers in the world & most are in captivity.
While I value human life, I also think that people have to understand that they need to respect animals & be kind to them. Most animals are not on the attack unless provoked or threatened & then the instinct of self preservation takes over.
These 3 men, 1 dead/2 alive, should be utterly ashamed of themselves in mistreating Tatiana, and they got exactly what they deserved. They provoked a tiger & it makes me wonder how many house cats & dogs they also mistreated in their lives. Animals should never be tortured, humiliated, or abused under any circumstances including those animals that are in zoos.
Tatiana was a tiger for goodness sake, & she wasn't going to take abuse from 3 very mean men. Can you blame her for attacking those human monsters? It should be noted that Tatiana followed the blood trail of these men because she was on a specific hunt. She zoned in on them & it was not a random attack. This is what happens when people think they can abuse animals & get away with it. Hopefully, these men learned a lesson & change their ways. They were even hostile to the police. What monsters!!!
bnvb

Beacon Falls, CT

#3 Feb 7, 2008
i miss her !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spotted: Wilts & Dorset bus in... San Francisco (Jan '16) Jan '16 GlennFSimmons 1
News Letter to Editor: Haven't we suffered with Mark... (Oct '15) Oct '15 wild child 1
News Trump remarks are not without merit (Jul '15) Jul '15 wild child 1
News Classical Notes: Jose Condemi ups the opera con... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tina 1
News A Walking Tour of San Francisco (Feb '15) Feb '15 terrygadoury1985 1
News The CJM Presents Exhibitions of 1930's Poland (Feb '15) Feb '15 PolakPotrafi 3
News Sex, nudity and erotica in SF (Feb '15) Feb '15 Hunny Lemon 3
More from around the web