San Francisco Gay Zoo to Open Doors N...

San Francisco Gay Zoo to Open Doors Next Year

There are 17 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Nov 2, 2011, titled San Francisco Gay Zoo to Open Doors Next Year. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

They often tell us that same-sex attraction is unnatural. It is contrary to GOD'S plan because it says so in the Bible and it is unnatural because it is in the Bibleof course who are they? Well, someone forgot to tell the San Francisco Zoo that.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Created Equal”

Since: Feb 08

USA

#1 Nov 2, 2011
Professor Jose Aragon, the chairman of San Francisco State University’s Department of Zoology: "There’s no reason why animals exhibiting unconventional lifestyle behavior shouldn’t have their own special zoo in the city famous for gay relationships."

Wrong. First of all, it's not "unconventional lifestyle behavior," it's affectional/sexual orientation. And second of all, putting the gay animals in a separate zoo... how is that not jusst like putting Native Americans on reservations, putting Jews in segregated slums, putting Japanese Americans in interment camps?

If you want to highlight the gay animals, then give them rainbow pride flags to carry... don't segregate them from society!
SLIF

Toronto, Canada

#2 Nov 2, 2011
Hopmosexuality is all throughout the animal kingdom.
Merriam

New York, NY

#3 Nov 2, 2011
Now all the little kiddies can be indoctrinated that butt sex in normal.

“Created Equal”

USA

#4 Nov 2, 2011
SLIF wrote:
Hopmosexuality is all throughout the animal kingdom.
Yes, precisely. Just the way it is all throughout human civilizaiton. And to me it doesn't seem right to segregate the gay animals.

Then again, I have some moral issues with keeping animals in captivity. Though I don't have a problem eating them. However, I'm a strict carno-vegetarian. I only eat animals that only eat vegetables. Like cows and chickens and such. I don't eat animals that eat other animals, like sharks, tigers, bears, or wolves.

I don't usually eat fish, which do eat other fish, but I figure that the ones which are slow enough to get caught in the net are probably vegetarians, and lack the strength to swim away fast enough. I guess they'd be considered emo tuna.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#5 Nov 2, 2011
Whoever wrote this article for Lezgetreal apparently didn't notice that the article they were copying from on the Huffington Post was on their HUMOR page (I posted it to the forum last night). Falling hook, line and sinker for a parody is not usually recommended for a site looking to restore its credibility...

“Created Equal”

USA

#6 Nov 2, 2011
Merriam wrote:
Is it considered normal where you come from for slobbering idiots to wander around spamming people with ignorance and bigotry?

It is a well established fact that the only people who read these stories and post on these forums are gay people who are "out," or self-loathing gay people who project their own self hatred by gay-bashing the "out" gay people.

Kiddo, you're so far back in the closet, you're finding Christmas presents that were forgotten about in 1973.

“Created Equal”

USA

#7 Nov 2, 2011
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Whoever wrote this article for Lezgetreal apparently didn't notice that the article they were copying from on the Huffington Post was on their HUMOR page (I posted it to the forum last night). Falling hook, line and sinker for a parody is not usually recommended for a site looking to restore its credibility...
HAAAAAAAAAA! HA HA HA HA HA! HA!

Good catch Rick. And that's hilarity worthy of The Onion! I thought thre was something strange when the official said that they had transsexual lions.

The really scary thing it, it's actually that believable. I can actually see some heterosexual zoo administrator thinking this is a good P.R. move. Sheesh.

Ha!
hoodathunkit

Caledonia, OH

#8 Nov 2, 2011
ScottyMatic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, precisely. Just the way it is all throughout human civilizaiton. And to me it doesn't seem right to segregate the gay animals.
Then again, I have some moral issues with keeping animals in captivity. Though I don't have a problem eating them. However, I'm a strict carno-vegetarian. I only eat animals that only eat vegetables. Like cows and chickens and such. I don't eat animals that eat other animals, like sharks, tigers, bears, or wolves.
I don't usually eat fish, which do eat other fish, but I figure that the ones which are slow enough to get caught in the net are probably vegetarians, and lack the strength to swim away fast enough. I guess they'd be considered emo tuna.
Zoos do more than just keep animals in captivity and on display. They have breeding programs that do a lot to help dwindling populations. I remember reading an article years ago about how wolves were re-introduced to an area where their population had been completely hunted out. With human encroachment into wild areas, some animals have larger stronger populations in the world's zoos than in the wild.
I don't know of any fish that aren't carnivorous to some extent whether they eat fish, bugs, or other critters. While cows are true herbevores, chickens aren't naturally herbevores. Free range chickens eat bugs, worms, baby snakes, and who knows what else.
hoodathunkit

Caledonia, OH

#9 Nov 2, 2011
Rick in Kansas wrote:
I'm so disappointed. I wanted to see the animals dance and sing together like the Village People. I was picturing lions performing YMCA.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#10 Nov 2, 2011
Merriam wrote:
Well, that's how gay people learned it, from all the straight people that do it.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#11 Nov 2, 2011
This article sounds suspiciously like something from the Onion. Is it for real? Any independent validation?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#12 Nov 2, 2011
PS: Is there a separate wing in the "gay zoo" devoted to bears?:)

this one

#13 Nov 2, 2011
JohnInToronto wrote:
This article sounds suspiciously like something from the Onion. Is it for real? Any independent validation?
You're close, it's from the humor page on the Huffington Post (look for the other thread with the same title on the forum, I posted it last night). I just noticed that there's now an "editor's note" on this link that wasn't there earlier, somebody finally caught on just how badly they got suckered.

“Post-religious”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Nov 2, 2011
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Lezgetreal had credibility at one time? Really? Jeez... whodathunk?
Futurorian

United States

#15 Nov 2, 2011
ScottyMatic wrote:
<quoted text>
This would seem to suggest that humans who suffer from homosexuality are like defective animals and should be treated by their own kind, just as animals.
Homosexuals aren't much elevated into becoming full human beings with dignity and deserving of human rights since they're always comparing themselves and their disgusting filthy behavior to that of lower life forms.
Queers, no matter the species, are just disgusting and defective curiosities that invoke laughter and derision.
Normal human beings don't like homosexual creatures very much because homosexuals of all species attack the juveniles of their own kind.
That's why they're kept in zoos so normal people can laugh at the defective queer animals and the defective filthy queers in San Fran have something to masturbate to, in public of course as they look around to see if a child can see them.

this one

#16 Nov 3, 2011
Jerald wrote:
Lezgetreal had credibility at one time? Really? Jeez... whodathunk?
It's a benefit of the doubt sort of thing, they haven't been the worst of the blogs that gets promoted here as a "news" source, but their not getting the joke this time certainly hasn't helped

this one

#17 Nov 3, 2011
Futorian wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
Another heterosexual with ugly delusions of self superiority, your parents must be so proud... I really don't mind breaking this to you dear, but your posts here only serve to prove that you're in reality several rungs below pond scum on the evolutionary ladder. Do your species a favor, don't breed and avoid other people's children as much as possible, we don't need them confused that your ignorance and hate is in any way, shape or form "normal" or even socially acceptable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spotted: Wilts & Dorset bus in... San Francisco Jan '16 GlennFSimmons 1
News Letter to Editor: Haven't we suffered with Mark... (Oct '15) Oct '15 wild child 1
News Trump remarks are not without merit (Jul '15) Jul '15 wild child 1
News Classical Notes: Jose Condemi ups the opera con... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tina 1
News A Walking Tour of San Francisco (Feb '15) Feb '15 terrygadoury1985 1
News The CJM Presents Exhibitions of 1930's Poland (Feb '15) Feb '15 PolakPotrafi 3
News Sex, nudity and erotica in SF (Feb '15) Feb '15 Hunny Lemon 3
More from around the web