Remote paradise on new air route

Apr 17, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Manawatu Evening Standard

COVERED: Remote Manihiki Atoll, set to be on a regular air route out of Samoa. They are atolls of legend and almost inaccessible.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
resident of Manihiki

Cook Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Um, excuse me but the photo for this article is not even Manihiki.... next time please get your photo's right.
Bob Burns

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

resident of Manihiki wrote:
Um, excuse me but the photo for this article is not even Manihiki.... next time please get your photo's right.
What's it like to live there? I too live in a remote paradise, Dali, Yunnan, China. It's in the Himalaya mountains

“indians r scum fullstop.”

Since: Mar 09

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Judged:

the great hores of the pacific run a huge criminal practice there, they call themselves the "big brother" of aotearoa here in nz which they think gives them exclusive rights to run the country! WRONG u fckn losers, legend has it that some indian loser lost his wife to a white loser and now the whole family of losers get to run nz and try to make losers of every other race here, the cook islands might look beautiful, but it's what lives inside that's the most ugliest, all cook islanders here are secretly led by indians who hate white people regardless of their varying cultures, just like fiji, if your not a white person willing to bow down and fck them, they'll put some indian/cook island curse on you and break you down piece by piece, the indians run their hore business in the cooks and their military force in fiji, i wonder what they have in store for the other islands of the pacific?

“indians r scum fullstop.”

Since: Mar 09

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Judged:

samoa must be getting in on the action, sounds like they're recruiting with their sexual favors. i know samoans are naturally ugly, but surely they can do better than the FAKE beauties of the cook islands? the indians are really mak'n a business for themselves, the poor whites over there are like puppets being played by dirty indian hands, sounds like the pope of the catholic church, how ironic.
soia

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Judged:

Kasaiah wrote:
samoa must be getting in on the action, sounds like they're recruiting with their sexual favors. i know samoans are naturally ugly, but surely they can do better than the FAKE beauties of the cook islands? the indians are really mak'n a business for themselves, the poor whites over there are like puppets being played by dirty indian hands, sounds like the pope of the catholic church, how ironic.
What do you know about looks. You dont even have a face, looser. The only business I hear is your experience being a "hore". if you even dare call it a business.
Dalmeny

Bexley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Judged:

The Northen Cook Islands is just beautiful and i hope all goes well.

Kia Orana e kia manuia!
Local from Manihiki

Cook Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Judged:

Kasaiah wrote:
the great hores of the pacific run a huge criminal practice there, they call themselves the "big brother" of aotearoa here in nz which they think gives them exclusive rights to run the country! WRONG u fckn losers, legend has it that some indian loser lost his wife to a white loser and now the whole family of losers get to run nz and try to make losers of every other race here, the cook islands might look beautiful, but it's what lives inside that's the most ugliest, all cook islanders here are secretly led by indians who hate white people regardless of their varying cultures, just like fiji, if your not a white person willing to bow down and fck them, they'll put some indian/cook island curse on you and break you down piece by piece, the indians run their hore business in the cooks and their military force in fiji, i wonder what they have in store for the other islands of the pacific?
What a unhappy person you must be to write such nasty things about the Cook Islands, have you even been there? Whats with bringing down the Indians? You need some professional help!!!!
Manihiki is a beautiful island and I am proud to
be a Cook Islander. Much love to you from the Cooks, don't be a hater.

“Lost in translation”

Since: Jun 09

Baton Rouge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

resident of Manihiki wrote:
The photo is Manihiki????
Manihiki local in NZ

Whiritoa, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

The photo is of Rakahanga island 24 miles north of Manihiki.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••