WTO Boss renewed cooperation with PIF Secretariat

Nov 29, 2012 Full story: Matangi Tonga

The Forum Secretariat is our key partner in the Pacific region. Through this MoU, the two organisations will work together to provide trade-related technical assistance to the Forum Island Countries of the Pacific Islands Forum.

Full Story

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Sounds quite promising. A great start in moving pacific island countries in a more positive direction, regarding trade, or trading competitively on the international world stage. A lot of our island nations are dependent on imported goods. Exportation of locally manufactured or grown goods/produce, products can be a challenging as well as competitive.
I believe there certainly is room for growth and competition for small local businesses, dependent on the goods they want to market, and if there a need,possible niche markets for such goods/products.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic schoolgirl's sex causes Samoa turmoil (Aug '11) Jul '14 gheeghee 43
Fiji Link addition to service new route Jun '14 Billy the kid 7
Pago's Worst Air Disaster, Pan Am Flight 806 Su... (Jan '14) Jan '14 huh 2
Samoa a Second Home to Tokelau - A Unique History (Jul '13) Oct '13 joe 7
Travel hot spot: Will a $60 million luxury reso... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Pat 1
Airline ready to offer XL class (Jun '13) Jun '13 wow 1
Toa Samoa vs. Tomahawks: RUGBY LEAGUE Support ... (May '13) May '13 Paulynesian 1

Samoa Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE