Samoa Air commences services to American Samoa and beyond

Mar 14, 2013 Full story: samoanews.com

APIA, Samoa - Samoa Air announces the commencement of services between Savaii and American Samoa starting on Saturday March 16 with the Inaugural flight " Samoa" 501 to depart from Maota Airport at 10am local time for Pago Pago.

Full Story
Toni

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2013
I don't give a sh...about Samoa. Didn't their people kill a Tongan girl just a few weeks ago? For me I don't want to hear about Samoa ufa for the rest of my life. We have enough to talk about in Tonga. I don't want to talk about those pigs.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Toni wrote:
I don't give a sh...about Samoa. Didn't their people kill a Tongan girl just a few weeks ago? For me I don't want to hear about Samoa ufa for the rest of my life. We have enough to talk about in Tonga. I don't want to talk about those pigs.
yea... Samoans are fat waddling weak azzes. They need to get a fak'ing life. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samoa PM seeks tougher action on Fiji (Jul '11) Jan 13 Mika 65
Samoa: Sanctuary for the lovesick Nov '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Catholic schoolgirl's sex causes Samoa turmoil (Aug '11) Jul '14 gheeghee 43
Fiji Link addition to service new route (Jun '14) Jun '14 Billy the kid 7
Pago's Worst Air Disaster, Pan Am Flight 806 Su... (Jan '14) Jan '14 huh 2
Samoa a Second Home to Tokelau - A Unique History (Jul '13) Oct '13 joe 7
Travel hot spot: Will a $60 million luxury reso... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Pat 1
More from around the web