The French Ask: Should We Be Building...

The French Ask: Should We Be Building Warships For Russia?

There are 29 comments on the GPB.org story from May 13, 2014, titled The French Ask: Should We Be Building Warships For Russia?. In it, GPB.org reports that:

The Vladivostok warship, a Mistral class LHD amphibious vessel ordered by Russia to the STX France shipyard in Saint-Nazaire, France on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GPB.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rio

London, UK

#23 Jul 23, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanted the western OSCE monitors executed by the Pro-Russian terrorists in the Ukraine loon you're completely bonkers who cares what you want.
In a civil war, you don't need "monitors", mostly if they report to your enemy.
These monitors work for countries enemies of Russia, and therefore against the pro-Russia separatists..
Yes, I would have them shot as spies.

My God, you are really a softy and naive idiot who has been cocooned all his life!!
alexandre

Como, Italy

#24 Jul 23, 2014
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
These monitors work for countries enemies of Russia, and therefore against the pro-Russia separatists..
My God, you are really a softy and naive idiot who has been cocooned all his life!!
I take no sides in this conflict... Both are Europeans and Christians... Let the strongest win, the West should not intervene. Let them fight to the death and the strongest will emerge and rule the Ukraine.
France should supply highly sophisticated weapons to BOTH pro-Russia separatists and Ukrainian nationalists.

~A~
rio

London, UK

#25 Jul 23, 2014
alexandre wrote:
<quoted text>
I
France should supply highly sophisticated weapons to BOTH pro-Russia separatists and Ukrainian nationalists.
~A~
Well, they blame Russia for just doing that !!
alexandre

Italy

#26 Jul 23, 2014
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they blame Russia for just doing that !!
Malaysia airlines has a training problem here, they should retrain all their pilots so as not to fly over military bases / war zones as to avoid getting shot down. Two planes shot down in a period of 6 months is quite a lot. I lay the blame solely on MALAYSIA AIRLINES here. Soldiers are trigger happy, they are young, they like to test their weapons, you just can't blame them for shooting down the plane.

~A~
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#27 Jul 23, 2014
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mentally deranged turncoat.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28 Jul 23, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.

Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#29 Jul 23, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.
Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.
Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.
This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.
Hehehehehe.
Go home Ruskie nobody likes you. Hehe

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#31 Jul 23, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Go home Ruskie nobody likes you. Hehe
Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.

Hehehehehe.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#32 Jul 23, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain "turncoat" .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crimea Visit Spotlights Kremlin Sympathies Beyo... Jul '15 FASCIST Ukraine 4
News Trump remarks are not without merit Jul '15 wild child 1
News Russia's top 140 lies about Ukraine Jun '15 FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 2
News There's more to Russia-China relations than mee... Jun '15 Stephany McDowell 1
News Russian universities woo Indian students Jun '15 lavon affair 2
News Russia loses Mexican satellite in glitch May '15 John 1
News Kremlin: North Korean leader not coming to Mosc... May '15 PUTIN HUMILIATED 3
More from around the web