U.S. Russian Federation Travel Alert

U.S. Russian Federation Travel Alert

There are 1 comment on the Kansas City InfoZine story from Jun 15, 2014, titled U.S. Russian Federation Travel Alert. In it, Kansas City InfoZine reports that:

However, all U.S. citizens located in or considering travel to the border region, specifically the districts immediately bordering Ukraine in parts of Bryansk, Kursk, Belgorod, Voronezh, and Rostov Oblasts and Krasnodar Krai, should be aware of the potential for escalation of tensions, armed clashes , or other violence, and the potential for ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City InfoZine.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2014
The Russian government has declared a state of emergency in nine districts of the Rostov Oblast bordering Ukraine. The situation along the border is unpredictable and could change quickly. Armed, pro-Russian groups are reportedly traveling illegally across the border into Ukraine and could increase the potential for clashes in Russia near the border.
----------

Clashes IN Russia?!
I hope the Nazis aren't dumb enough to try and invade, which is what this sounds like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump remarks are not without merit Jul 4 wild child 1
News Russia's top 140 lies about Ukraine Jun 24 FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 2
News There's more to Russia-China relations than mee... Jun '15 Stephany McDowell 1
News Russian universities woo Indian students Jun '15 lavon affair 2
News Russia loses Mexican satellite in glitch May '15 John 1
News Kremlin: North Korean leader not coming to Mosc... May '15 PUTIN HUMILIATED 3
News Ufa: Soviet Cafeterias and Ikea Furniture (Oct '11) May '15 saeed 2
More from around the web