Thai Floods: Phuket becomes safe haven in Bangkok exodus

Oct 27, 2011 Full story: Phuket Gazette

The exodus from flood-struck Bangkok continues as thousands of people jam bus, train and airport terminals for safe havens, including Phuket.

Full Story
David

Phuket, Thailand

#1 Oct 28, 2011
No point in coming to Phuket. The supermarkets are already out of essentials
My Views on the Topic

Kakinada, India

#2 Feb 13, 2012
This is one of the best topic that has to be discussed."The Phuket becomes safe heaven in Bangkok exodus" , means due to over floods, the roads are full of water and the traffic jam was very severe . They cannot move even to the smaller distance.The passengers will arrive their destinations with a minimum late of 5 hours than that of normal time. The restaurants and the hotel rooms all are of great demand , and the food receipies too had great demand. These type of situations does not exist again. I would like to thank the members of the forum for promoting the post

[url=http://www.letsgopattaya. com/pattaya-hotels.html]pattay a hotels[/url]

[url=http://www.letsgopattaya. com]pattaya[/url]
My Views on the Topic

Kakinada, India

#3 Feb 13, 2012
This is one of the best topic that has to be discussed."The Phuket becomes safe heaven in Bangkok exodus" , means due to over floods, the roads are full of water and the traffic jam was very severe . They cannot move even to the smaller distance.The passengers will arrive their destinations with a minimum late of 5 hours than that of normal time. The restaurants and the hotel rooms all are of great demand , and the food receipies too had great demand. These type of situations does not exist again. I would like to thank the members of the forum for promoting the post

Pattaya beach
pattaya hotels

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pattaya, Thailand Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One tip for travelers who are planning to go to... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Frank E M 1
Thailand's still 'favoured tourist destination' (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sengto 8
land for sale in pattaya sukhumvit (Oct '11) Oct '11 RIHANNA THANSITA 1
My beautiful balloon (Jan '11) Jan '11 Bodlagz 1
More from around the web