French strikes disrupt life

French strikes disrupt life

There are 1 comment on the Deseret News story from Oct 12, 2010, titled French strikes disrupt life. In it, Deseret News reports that:

A nationwide strike by major French unions canceled flights and trains and shut the Eiffel Tower Tuesday, disrupting daily life for many and putting new pressure on the government to drop a plan to raise the retirement age by two years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

Kay

Frisco, TX

#1 Oct 13, 2010
I thhink all of you that are striking are acting like spoiled brats. Two years longer you have to work is nothing. You get about all the time off you want Six weeks vacation when new on a job and then your complaining about working two more years. Get to work and stop the strikes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris, Italy Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hermitage Museum Tops TripAdvisor Rankings (Sep '14) Sep '14 dating older women 1
News Pride Without Borders (Jun '14) Jun '14 Congressional Rep... 3
News France's first M&M's store opens in Paris airport (Jun '14) Jun '14 personally 7
News Kim, Kanye and Kardashian crowd converge on Paris (May '14) May '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Paris set to get its first woman mayor (Mar '14) Mar '14 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
News ‘Le Club Noel’ musical, v... (Dec '13) Dec '13 j helms 1
News Netanyahu tells U.S. mediator Palestinians inci... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Pot Calling Kett... 2
More from around the web