Nicolas Sarkozy is described in the U...

Nicolas Sarkozy is described in the US embassy cables as 'brilliant, impatient, hard to predict'

There are 4 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Nicolas Sarkozy is described in the US embassy cables as 'brilliant, impatient, hard to predict'. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

Nicolas Sarkozy is described in the US embassy cables as 'brilliant, impatient, undiplomatic, hard to predict, charming, innovative, and summit-prone'. Photograph: Eric Feferberg/AFP/Getty Images Nicolas Sarkozy 's advisers were so afraid of sparking his anger that they reportedly diverted his plane to avoid him seeing the Eiffel Tower lit up in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

SHIRO

AOL

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Or hard to subordinate and control. Not a borne slave like those across the Manche Channel .
dnd

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Nov 30, 2010
I read somewhere that he was called 'emperor without clothes', too.
SHIRO

AOL

#3 Nov 30, 2010
No he is well dressed french man fully dressed to meeting all of paris Beutifull lasdies requriment . For empror without cloth , they are here all over washington.
dudesey

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Nov 30, 2010
SARKOY IS AFUKUP YOU HAVNT OBVIOSLY READ THE FUKUPS HE REALLY IS
BAFFON READ SOME MORE AND OPEN YOUR FUKUP EYES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris, Italy Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hermitage Museum Tops TripAdvisor Rankings (Sep '14) Sep '14 dating older women 1
News Pride Without Borders (Jun '14) Jun '14 Congressional Rep... 3
News France's first M&M's store opens in Paris airport (Jun '14) Jun '14 personally 7
News Kim, Kanye and Kardashian crowd converge on Paris (May '14) May '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Paris set to get its first woman mayor (Mar '14) Mar '14 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
News ‘Le Club Noel’ musical, v... (Dec '13) Dec '13 j helms 1
News Netanyahu tells U.S. mediator Palestinians inci... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Pot Calling Kett... 2
More from around the web