Dreaming of a European tour? Try NYC instead
On a recent day, I gazed at the Arc de Triomphe, visited the world's largest gothic cathedral, dined on Viennese schnitzel and spaetzle, saw a few Rembrandts, and shopped at one of Spain's largest fashion ...
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizen.
#1 Mar 10, 2009
but please, please please...
* don't walk six abreast, the rest of us JUST MIGHT HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE
* don't stop SUDDENLY in a crowd to snap a photo
* when you exit a revolving door or escalator move away from it so others can keep going past you to also exit
* stay to your right on stairways and escalators
* let others exit an elevator or subway car first, then you can go in
* take off your backpacks in the subway
* if rolling tiny backpacks in a crowd--don't!!! even my Grandmother can carry items larger and heavier than i've seen on wheels on the sidewalks of the city
Add your comments below
|Paris, TN exudes charm to match French namesake (Dec '09)||May '16||reply01||41|
|Hermitage Museum Tops TripAdvisor Rankings (Sep '14)||Sep '14||dating older women||1|
|Pride Without Borders (Jun '14)||Jun '14||Congressional Rep...||3|
|France's first M&M's store opens in Paris airport (Jun '14)||Jun '14||personally||7|
|Kim, Kanye and Kardashian crowd converge on Paris (May '14)||May '14||Sterkfontein Swar...||1|
|Paris set to get its first woman mayor (Mar '14)||Mar '14||SHYKORA PAUL arts||1|
|‘Le Club Noel’ musical, v... (Dec '13)||Dec '13||j helms||1|
Find what you want!
Search Paris, Italy Travel Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC