Dreaming of a European tour? Try NYC instead
On a recent day, I gazed at the Arc de Triomphe, visited the world's largest gothic cathedral, dined on Viennese schnitzel and spaetzle, saw a few Rembrandts, and shopped at one of Spain's largest fashion ...
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizen.
#1 Mar 10, 2009
but please, please please...
* don't walk six abreast, the rest of us JUST MIGHT HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE
* don't stop SUDDENLY in a crowd to snap a photo
* when you exit a revolving door or escalator move away from it so others can keep going past you to also exit
* stay to your right on stairways and escalators
* let others exit an elevator or subway car first, then you can go in
* take off your backpacks in the subway
* if rolling tiny backpacks in a crowd--don't!!! even my Grandmother can carry items larger and heavier than i've seen on wheels on the sidewalks of the city
Add your comments below
|Paris, TN exudes charm to match French namesake (Dec '09)||May 23||reply01||41|
|my parisian love affair. (Oct '14)||Oct '14||capricebianca||1|
|Change the Way You Look at Travel - Plan a Trip... (Apr '13)||Apr '13||serenaspun||1|
|Best Restaurants Guide for Paris Fashion Week (Sep '12)||Sep '12||feedmeart||1|
|A Photo of Every Address in Paris (Jan '10)||Sep '12||travel_enthusiast||6|
|Scandalous Picasso? (May '09)||Aug '12||_Chartreuse_||14|
|French strikes disrupt life (Oct '10)||Oct '10||Kay||1|
Find what you want!
Search Paris, France Travel Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC