Germany beat Argentina 4-0 to make se...

Germany beat Argentina 4-0 to make semi-finals

There are 37 comments on the New Straits Times story from Jul 3, 2010, titled Germany beat Argentina 4-0 to make semi-finals. In it, New Straits Times reports that:

CAPE TOWN: Germany steamrollered Argentina 4-0 on Saturday to reach the World Cup semi-finals with goals from Thomas Mueller, a brace from Miroslav Klose, winning his 100th cap, and Arne Friedrich seeing off Diego Maradona's men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Straits Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
john

Kitchener, Canada

#1 Jul 3, 2010
no esteban cambiasso or javier zanetti = no defence. actually germany could have scored more. argentina and brazil with all their talent seemed to have no plan b.
DirtyArgentina

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Jul 3, 2010
The graceless, witless Argentinians were sent home by Team Germany. A 4-0 rout wiped the smirk off of Maradona's fat face.

The crybabies of Argentina were planning to start another fight in case they lost, to take Germany down with them as in 2006, but were warned by the South African authorities that their nonsense wouldn't be tolerated and charges would be laid.

The fat gayboy Maradona will go home, put on a dress, and sing "don't cry for me Argentina"
knackwurst

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#4 Jul 4, 2010
what were the germans singing ? pass me more cabbage ?

“To love and be loved”

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#5 Jul 4, 2010
DirtyArgentina wrote:
The graceless, witless Argentinians were sent home by Team Germany. A 4-0 rout wiped the smirk off of Maradona's fat face.
The crybabies of Argentina were planning to start another fight in case they lost, to take Germany down with them as in 2006, but were warned by the South African authorities that their nonsense wouldn't be tolerated and charges would be laid.
The fat gayboy Maradona will go home, put on a dress, and sing "don't cry for me Argentina"
Oh, yeah... the Argentinians were knocked-out hard by the German Team. It's really frustrating - 4:0 but anyway that's a part of the game and the better teams could dream further for the WM Cup 2010.

Advance Germany!!!

Don't cry Maradona... Don't cry Argentina that your dream for the WM Cup is over and coming home not as heroes. Your presence in the WM Cup 2010 in South Africa until the Quarter Finals is highly appreciated. The enthusiam of Maradona in his showmanship with his hugs and kisses to his team before the game and for every win was something consoling. See you next time and may God bless you!

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

#6 Jul 4, 2010
john wrote:
no esteban cambiasso or javier zanetti = no defence. actually germany could have scored more. argentina and brazil with all their talent seemed to have no plan b.
What do you expect for more?

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

#7 Jul 4, 2010
knackwurst wrote:
Reach out, reach out for the WM Cup 2010!!!

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

#8 Jul 4, 2010
knackwurst wrote:
Another...

So we have to come back as heroes!!!
knackwurst

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#9 Jul 4, 2010
KissandTell wrote:
<quoted text>
Reach out, reach out for the WM Cup 2010!!!
the cookies are out of reach ....

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

#10 Jul 4, 2010
knackwurst wrote:
<quoted text> the cookies are out of reach ....
Give them one moment of time...
knackwurst

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#11 Jul 4, 2010
they already had their breakes with england

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

#12 Jul 4, 2010
As good as it gets!
WorthlessArgenti na

Hamilton, Canada

#13 Jul 4, 2010
knackwurst is sad and pathetic -- repeating the same "wisdom" that has already been proven worthless... so much for the final match between Brazil and Argentina. France and Italy also thought that they "deserved" to make it further, but the reality is you have to earn it.

So, knackwurst, you pathetic coward, what slumhole of a country do you hail from, you bitter loser?
knackwurst

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#14 Jul 4, 2010
no more luck ?
knackwurst

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#15 Jul 4, 2010
worthless cabbage head would be much better name though .
DirtyMexicans

Hamilton, Canada

#16 Jul 4, 2010
The dirty Slovak is bitter because the Dutch sorted him out. Now he's too angry to watch the games on television, so he's stuck with listening to polka music on his rusty radio and watching Borat do his mother and sister.
agron

Tiranë, Albania

#17 Jul 4, 2010
Bravo Germany, you are the best! I wish and i support the German team to win the fourth cup, you really deserve it. Greetings from Albania :)

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#18 Jul 4, 2010
I live in Germany.
May i get a clarification about the commercial enterprise world- cup?
Does any one talk about the best women foot-ball players(made in Germany)
How about highlighting the Stephi Graph and boris becker?

Germany seeks an identity.
Nothing more
Nothing less
and
Nothing else.
Germans are facing a lot of problems than this silly game
DirtyIndians

Hamilton, Canada

#19 Jul 4, 2010
Ramafuchs wrote:
Germans are facing a lot of problems than this silly game
Indians face many more problems than Germans. Is this why dirty refugees flee from slumholes like India to the West, only to pontificate about what they don't like in their host nations like ungrateful parasites?

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#20 Jul 4, 2010
Your views are your views.
And your language is a foreign language.

Of course India need more toilets than the cell Phone.
Of course India should stop the mobs to consume like the highly highly qualified Germans.
As a non-person born in India i know the plight of Indian NONSENSE
Since i left India I care more about the puny pathetic abysmal country where i wish to die without regret- I mean Germany.
Germany Is not Canada .
Am I wrong ?
knackwurst

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#21 Jul 5, 2010
even dirty mexicans need more toilets and toilet papers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paraguay Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dr. Marek Bartelik elected as the 15th presiden... (Mar '12) Jun '15 Spinner 2
News Discredited AP story leads Castro propaganda ma... (Aug '14) Aug '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 7
News Viva Uruguay (Sep '11) Aug '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 6
News Brazil-Argentina Incident Nearly Triggers Anoth... (Feb '14) Feb '14 careful 1
News Paraguay begins cleanup of contaminated lake (Nov '13) Nov '13 roblogger 1
News Chavez withdraws military attaches from Paraguay (Jul '12) Jul '13 MR FEMI 3
News Paraguay president-elect apologizes for gay slurs (Apr '13) Apr '13 Tea Bag Residue C... 3
More from around the web