Asia white paper will plan future: Henry

Asia white paper will plan future: Henry

There are 15 comments on the Yahoo! story from Aug 20, 2012, titled Asia white paper will plan future: Henry. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Former treasury head Ken Henry says his soon to be released Asia white paper will be a strategic plan for the decades ahead, not a shopping list of spending proposals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Integration with the Asian region was at the heart of the white paper,

The antiamerican Australian hyena is already feasting on Americas carcass. Australia is in a feeding frenzy cheering their hero Assange

WE ARE NOT DEAD YET ASSHOLES!

Just go to China wouldya. You are a disgrace to western civilization. The world will cheer when you go down in WW3.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#2 Aug 20, 2012
American carcass is bare.

America is officially insolvent and faces bankruptcy. China now has the right to tell America what to do to fix its economy to start making repayments. American economy is no better than Spain or Greece & should be down-graded to junk bond status. It cannot borrow anymore & will need to print money - thus driving hyper inflation in its economy - to repay debts. China is threatening to replace the US dollar as the worlds back-up currency with gold again - and thus making the US dollar insignificant in world markets.

Australia has a growing economy, plenty of jobs & low debt on the world stage and everyone is our mate - except the brokeass USA.

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Australia. Well run country BUT GODDAMN IT you are the WORST HUMANS on planet. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE people. Tourists. You call yourself tourists you goddamn arrogant cheap sonofabitches. Fly to California then stiff our waiters. Arrogant pricks need to be taken in ass by China. NO LUBE BITCHES. Americans HATE AUSTRALIANS!

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Shit my dying wish, Outback Steakhouse with a Fosters watching CNN Australia-China DESTROYED. Called KARMA Australia. All your HATE toward America will come back to you. AND THE WORLD will cheer your destruction.

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Have you ever met an Australian who wears shoes? Shit we called people like that HOBOS. Vagrants. White trash.

Australia is GROUND ZERO for antiamericanism.

If you are American and love Steve Irwin DO NOT GO TO AUSTRALIA.

Australia is MOST ANTIAMERICAN english nation.

If you see Australian tourist ASK HIM WHY AMERICANS ARE PERSECUTED in Australia.

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#7 Aug 20, 2012
911. Remember it well. My sister was at ANU Australian college in Canberra. The towers went down then the Aussies ATTACKED my sister.

YOU YANKS DESERVED IT. HATE HATE HATE. I HATE AUSTRALIA and will hate them to my dying day.

“Fair & Balanced”

wherever there's a mine

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Whats the difference between the 9/11 & Oklahoma attacks.

Foreigners prove they do things better than Americans.

What is world most efficient airline?

American Airlines. leave Boston 8:15...be in your office in New York 8:48!

“Fair & Balanced”

wherever there's a mine

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Why didn't superman save the WTC?

Because he was paraplegic.

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#10 Aug 20, 2012
Whats the difference between Australia and a carton of yogurt?

Yogurt has more culture.

How do Aussies find sheep in tall grass?

Very pleasurable.
Anglo-Saxon Celt

Airds, Australia

#11 Aug 20, 2012
If i was the US id just start firing nukes non-stop into china. That would help the over-population problem.
Anglo-Saxon Celt

Airds, Australia

#12 Aug 20, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
911. Remember it well. My sister was at ANU Australian college in Canberra. The towers went down then the Aussies ATTACKED my sister.
YOU YANKS DESERVED IT. HATE HATE HATE. I HATE AUSTRALIA and will hate them to my dying day.
Awww there there.
Anglo-Saxon Celt

Airds, Australia

#13 Aug 20, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
Australia. Well run country BUT GODDAMN IT you are the WORST HUMANS on planet. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE people. Tourists. You call yourself tourists you goddamn arrogant cheap sonofabitches. Fly to California then stiff our waiters. Arrogant pricks need to be taken in ass by China. NO LUBE BITCHES. Americans HATE AUSTRALIANS!
You are 100% full of sh!t.

Us Aussies dont hate Americans and i have never known Amercians to hate Aussies.

You're a paid lackey is what you are.

How many of your type running round the forums plastering this crap all over the place i wonder?

White Americans are our White cousins on the other side of the Pacific and we have nothing against them.

Now fark off you dirty troll, you've been spotted!
Foonability

Lowood, Australia

#14 Aug 20, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
How do Aussies find sheep in tall grass?
Very pleasurable.
Ahem !!!!!....that's a kiwi joke Hum.....we like Americans BTW.......just not dumb ones like you.

“Fair & Balanced”

wherever there's a mine

#15 Aug 20, 2012
Mr humbug is just pissed of with Aussies because he has no job, no home & his wife left him for an Aussie. He now sleeps in a cardboard box under an overpass, gets drunk every night & when he's passed out the other hobos have their way with him.
over it

Camperdown, Australia

#16 Aug 20, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
Have you ever met an Australian who wears shoes? Shit we called people like that HOBOS. Vagrants. White trash.
Australia is GROUND ZERO for antiamericanism.
If you are American and love Steve Irwin DO NOT GO TO AUSTRALIA.
Australia is MOST ANTIAMERICAN english nation.
If you see Australian tourist ASK HIM WHY AMERICANS ARE PERSECUTED in Australia.
classic comedy - no idiot, all australians live barefoot, watch australian parliament and you will see that no aussie owns a pair of shoes, even the pollies.

we call people like you IGNORAMUSES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sydney flight diverted as drunken passengers th... Jul '16 Marley Honey 9
News The Dux apartment, anyone? Jun '16 dux 1
News Brent McIntyre hitchhikes from Perth to Sydney.... Jun '16 Greg Buckenara 2
News Cyclist says she and friend injured when jumped... Jun '16 Mars Soup Peel 18
News Clive tried to 'buy' Katter party (Jul '13) May '16 Labor sucks 14
News Trending News: In 2018, Commuting From London T... May '16 humbug2000 1
News How to Plan A Sunny and Spectacular Honeymoon i... May '16 Aussie 1
More from around the web