North Korea's Kim tells China, econom...

North Korea's Kim tells China, economy a priority

There are 5 comments on the Reuters story from Aug 2, 2012, titled North Korea's Kim tells China, economy a priority. In it, Reuters reports that:

North Korea's new young leader, Kim Jong-un, told a Chinese official that his government is focused on "developing the economy and improving people's livelihoods," China's official news agency reported late on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

boondock saint

Thailand

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Hahaha, really ?

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#2 Aug 2, 2012
-> North Korea's Kim tells China, economy a priority
North Korea's new young leader, Kim Jong-un, told a Chinese official that his government is focused on "developing the economy and improving people's livelihoods," China's official news agency reported late on Thursday. <-

Lets say this is a real dream from Kim Jong-Un, I would say he is getting to the right direction.

Country is relying on its People and the wealth of them that can have happiness, without these basic instincts, that country is a dead country.

The poor country is trying to feed her 2 million soldiers and all weaponry powers while her people are in starvation that is not a good Leader.

Peace !
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#3 Aug 4, 2012
If he succeeds, Kim will be known as the "Deng Xiaoping of North Korea."

Since: Aug 12

UK

#4 Aug 20, 2012
all weaponry powers while her people are in starvation that is not a good Leader.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#5 Aug 20, 2012
Does this mean that one day soon the North Koreans will start paying for their own food?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Japan may accelerate missile defence upgrades i... Nov '16 Ainu 22
News 93,000 people voluntarily left Japan for North ... Aug '16 rebbe Holmstead 2
News North Korea, a smokers' paradise, now urging pe... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Kbelle33 2
i want to visit jong un (Jun '16) Jun '16 notMartinKinseyETC 1
News North Korea's Kim Jong-Un meets with Cuba's vic... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Le Jimbo 2
News Kremlin: North Korean leader not coming to Mosc... (Apr '15) Apr '15 John 1
News North Korea unveils plans for underwater hotel ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Tony Webb 1
More from around the web