The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
116,781 - 116,800 of 246,039 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Billionaires Battle Over Media Influence: Koch Bros./Murdoch Vs. Soros/Buffett/GE
Larry Bell, Contributor
OP/Ed
5/05/2013
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/05...
.....Oh golly, what a horrifying thought! Yes, rumor has it that those conservative Big Oil Koch brothers may purchase and politically pollute the Tribune Co., a company which owns the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Hartford Courant, Baltimore Sun and other bastions of mainstream moderation. Can you imagine that? Isn’t it bad enough to have Rupert Murdoch and his Fox Cable News and Fox Broadcasting Company Network out there stirring things up?
Liberal Doses of Angst:
As noted by Joe Strupp of Media Matters, this prospect is downright scary. He writes:“The Kochs are major funders of the American conservative movement, funneling tens of millions of dollars every year to build a right-wing infrastructure geared toward reducing the size and impact of government…A staffer in the Tribune Company Washington bureau warned that such an arrangement could destroy the credibility of the papers:‘I am hard –pressed to think of any excursion into traditional media that has been ideologically-driven the way this one would be. The analogy might be Fox News or the Washington Times. The more ideological it is, the fewer people will read it and take it seriously’.”
The New York Times warns that the deal will create “a broader platform for the Kochs’ laissez-faire ideas”. National Public Radio even announced that several Tribune Co. newspaper reporters told them they “felt a sting of coordinated campaigns to harass them”.(cont.)
Boooorrriiiinnnngggggg, Granny.
see the title of this thread.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider you or NTR as self respecting women, Rose..
The women I know, act like women and are more than capable of having intelligent conversations without getting nasty, belligerent, condescending, insulting or name calling if people disagree with them.. Too bad you can't say the same thing..
I associate and socialize with decent, civilized self respecting people, both male and female..
If I associated myself with women like you, frisbee (fake spirit), NTR and your other female friends, I would be subjected to your abuse, I would have no choice but to b*tch slap ya and kick your azz to the curb... Therefore, I do not socialize or associate myself with women like you, frisbee, NTR and your other female friends..
Now, do you really think it bothers me that you mischaracterize me by calling me a misogynist?
It don't as I do not date women like you, frisbee, NTR or your other female friends.. Your beneath my class and I have no desire supporting or taking care of women like you....
I like to have fun and laugh.....
"I don't consider you or NTR as self respecting women, Rose.."

This is the only sentence I read because I am certain the rest of your tripe is nothing but the same old blowhard boasting and bragging about how swell you are.

I couldn't care less what YOU think of me, and I'm pretty sure that NTR couldn't care either. Your opinion of me or anyone means about as much as a flea on a dog.

You're not important, GR and neither is your opinion. Get over yourself.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Big Bowl of Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming that more white people suck on welfare. Btw... how much do you get on your EBT card a month?
zero, the same as the number of real, actual women you've had sex with.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
S Barnes and Torchwood were one and the same person.
FedUp was a woman. There were TWO FedUps in fact, and both women.
For someone who claims to know so much about other posters and claims to remember things that were posted so well, you can't even remember the basics.
There were at least a dozen more that you haven't mentioned. Your memory isn't so good about what was posted back then after all. In other words, you have lied about what I and others posted, or you just make things up to suit your nasty agenda.
I remember how they felt about you. It even became so bad, they ran your childish, whining butt off of one of the threads.

You went whining all the way to another thread to attack people with your asinine and ugly attitude.

If I have lied about these people why are you giving info to support my post?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Big Bowl of Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming that more white people suck on welfare. Btw... how much do you get on your EBT card a month?
hmmm, every time i'm in the grocery store I see some darkie ahead of me whipping out their EBT card..........could be you..........

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider you or NTR as self respecting women, Rose..
The women I know, act like women and are more than capable of having intelligent conversations without getting nasty, belligerent, condescending, insulting or name calling if people disagree with them.. Too bad you can't say the same thing..
I associate and socialize with decent, civilized self respecting people, both male and female..
If I associated myself with women like you, frisbee (fake spirit), NTR and your other female friends, I would be subjected to your abuse, I would have no choice but to b*tch slap ya and kick your azz to the curb... Therefore, I do not socialize or associate myself with women like you, frisbee, NTR and your other female friends..
Now, do you really think it bothers me that you mischaracterize me by calling me a misogynist?
It don't as I do not date women like you, frisbee, NTR or your other female friends.. Your beneath my class and I have no desire supporting or taking care of women like you....
I like to have fun and laugh.....
Don't flatter yourself GR,
The women you mentioned wouldn't give you the time of day in the real world, much less date your sociopath azz.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, by the way, my name isn't "Rosie." You don't know me, they didn't know me, and you haven't a clue what I stand for and neither did they. They like you were too narrow- and closed-minded to listen to anyone who was rational and reasonable.
You extremists are like that though. Leave me out of your hate-ridden posts, Goofy
Rosie

I know you very well. You are one sour and mean person. I know exactly what you stand for as in ignorance and anything amoral.

I tried that once, you just kept coming back for more.

The past is catching up to you Rosie. It usually does.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhh ...
I had all the 'help' I needed yesterday :)
Went to pick up my lil RED Roadster ...
Had my brother that owns property up around Frankfort & Versailles ...
AND
works in law enforcement ...
you remember that one doncha ???
Yeah the one I told nutter about, back a few months ago on this VERY board ...
AFTER ... she made all her lil innuendos about me ...
and called me 'bigoted and racist'...
---yeah you remember ...
Well anyhoo ... Had him to go with me ...
WE/he wanted to take a lil ride in it first, before it was a done DEAL ...
And guess where we ended up?
Yepperz!
Lillard Bond Road!
NOT by my suggestion either ...:)
He was looking at some property ...
For SALE
by owner!
Talk about things 'falling into place!'
You STILL THINK ...
that "I" don't "know" ANYTHING!?!
BUY a clue ... pUnk!
her & you dwIdioTs ...
House of Cards
HAS
tumbled DOWN!
Let the chips
FALL
where they may!
I tried to WARN ya ...
BUT
hard headed as per usual
ya didn't "listen" ...
Things are 'OUT of my hands'... NOW!
As said before ...
The RIGHT person/people "know" she IS a FRAUD!
AND have MORE to go on ... NOW
How many TIMES do I have to TELL you ...
that I do NOT get ANY info from "Ghost Rider"
This has NOTHING to do with anything Ghost Rider has posted!
It has EVERYTHING to do with how she has "treated" ME and others on here!
She is the ONE that SAID ...
LE has a FILE on ME in her neck of the woods ...
(April)
They will never get it, will they?
And, they are the ones with all the idle threats of LE and the ones who resort to violence as their way of dealing with their anger..

I think if they did go to LE, they made complete azzes out of themselves as they were told, they themselves put their info on the internet..

I still laugh, that they call me a stalker, then claim I take virtual vacations.. lmao....
Gee, which is it? They just can't make up their minds and they know where the truth stands and it is not in their favor..

And X is too damn stupid to realize when he has been beat, he would be better off if he let old "lyin''dogs lie....

I now understand why NTR hasn't been here much....
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , I certainly do. I was "Twocentsworth" back then. But then they drove me completely QUIRKY...lolol ...I been here on and off for a long time too. Ha Ha Ha!
They have that affect on people.

Thanks Quirky.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm, every time i'm in the grocery store I see some darkie ahead of me whipping out their EBT card..........could be you..........
LOL

You fit in so well with the other far right conservatives on this thread.

Dishonest
dumb
&
Racist

D.D.R the future of the Republican party.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a point there.
You know Obama is so afraid of being assassinated, he has someone who will taste his food for poisoning before he eats it.
What person thinks so lowly of themselves would do that, especially for a evil person as Obama?
Well, I figured we are already in debt, and what it costed for Clinton's affair, could we really afford such a trial? And, why not just nip it in the bud with a silent death in his sleep...

I did not know that.. Interesting.. I know I sure as hell wouldn't.. Perhaps if obama is that paranoid, he should make his own meal... The lazy basstard...

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie
I know you very well. You are one sour and mean person. I know exactly what you stand for as in ignorance and anything amoral.
I tried that once, you just kept coming back for more.
The past is catching up to you Rosie. It usually does.
LMFAO! You don't know me at all.

I am by no stretch of the imagination a "sour and mean person." No one in my life has ever described me that way.

And no, you do not know what I stand for at all. You choose what you want to believe out of hatred.

How dare you, you pompous imbecile. How could anyone stand for "ignorance and anything amoral?" And then you have the gall to call ME "a sour and mean person?"

You were surely looking in the mirror when you typed that. They didn't get much meaner and nasty than you. And spare me the nonsense about naughty words. LOL!

My past hasn't caught up with me at all. You don't know what you're talking about--you just mouth hateful insults based on nothing.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR used to be very against illegal Aliens. Until the "Joe Wilsons outburst" thread and the "Michele Obama Black Racist" thread. She snapped some how and began promoting her Amnesty plan to every one back then.
I`m not sure but she may have even converted to Islam about that time too. lolol
Kidding on the last sentence.
Sorry, I wasn't on either one of those threads.

Was she supportive of Michelle Obama on the "Michelle Obama Black Racist" thread or are you joking with me? If she was I can just imagine some of the things she said against the white man and how racist they are but Michelle is the sweetness in life. My opinion.

No converting necessary for Michelle, the Obamas are Muslims.
The White House is infested with Muslims.

“And I won't watch this anymore”

the alternate future

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Being president is a tough job. He can't satisfy everyone, you know. Don't be so hard on Obama. He's just naive, that's all. He has noble aims but he just doesn't know the right ways to interact with others....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never get it, will they?
And, they are the ones with all the idle threats of LE and the ones who resort to violence as their way of dealing with their anger..
I think if they did go to LE, they made complete azzes out of themselves as they were told, they themselves put their info on the internet..
I still laugh, that they call me a stalker, then claim I take virtual vacations.. lmao....
Gee, which is it? They just can't make up their minds and they know where the truth stands and it is not in their favor..
And X is too damn stupid to realize when he has been beat, he would be better off if he let old "lyin''dogs lie....
I now understand why NTR hasn't been here much....
==========
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>They will never get it, will they?
Get what exactly? That you are incapable of leaving Ntr alone? That you cannot help but lie about her? That much is evident.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>And, they are the ones with all the idle threats of LE and the ones who resort to violence as their way of dealing with their anger..
LoL, violence? Since when? You are so desperate Gr. "Idle" is a matter of perception.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>I think if they did go to LE, they made complete azzes out of themselves as they were told, they themselves put their info on the internet..
LOL
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>I still laugh, that they call me a stalker, then claim I take virtual vacations.. lmao....
There's that word again "truth". The meaning is as foreign to you as the manner in which you betray it. When it's all said and done, I imagine you will have no misconceptions about what the "truth" is and isn't.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>And X is too damn stupid to realize when he has been beat, he would be better off if he let old "lyin''dogs lie....
Beat? Is this some kind of contest for you? Is that what you think this is? Good to know. You would be better off dealing with your obsession and anger towards Ntr in a different way that doesn't involve gossiping and lying about her.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>I now understand why NTR hasn't been here much....
No, you don't. All you "understand" is your need to satisfy your impulses and aggressions.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You fit in so well with the other far right conservatives on this thread.
Dishonest
dumb
&
Racist
D.D.R the future of the Republican party.
Demagoguery is their old tried and failed method, they're a dying breed, thank God.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself GR,
The women you mentioned wouldn't give you the time of day in the real world, much less date your sociopath azz.
Hahahahahahahahaha... I don't need to flatter myself, voranus...
The women I mentioned are beneath my class, but right up your alley.... Not only in the real world, but also in the virtual world....

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

WHERE IS THE JERRY SPRINGER FORUM? GETTING ALL TRAILER PARK IN HERE
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I always do Ralff. ;)
I also like to remind people that they get what they give here. You should remember that also.
So should you, as we hit back with the truth, where you revert to lies....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Demagoguery is their old tried and failed method, they're a dying breed, thank God.
So true, and they know it. I feel bad for the few Conservative/ republicans that truly embody what it means to be good Christians and good Americans. It can't be easy to suffer the humiliation that these far right fear mongers incur upon the party on a daily basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••