The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120134 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that gray box wasn't ralff?
Oh well, sure sounded like him.
;)
Ralff must have REALLY got under some skin ...
FUNNY ...really ...

;0)

Hey Ralf ...[waving]...

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#120135 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
Attention, will everyone please check their PM's?
Thank you.
My you're bossy.
sunny

Longview, WA

#120136 Mar 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I love the chase. LOL.
You ever look for Ellensburg blues.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#120137 Mar 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to post a picture of your robust Aryan physique? Let's see the goods! LOL
If I was looking for love, I probably would. You would love it, I'm sure.
sunny

Longview, WA

#120139 Mar 26, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the spelling on his unregistered account,
SUNNY.....OR COULD IT BE SONNY?
LAUGH AT ME
http://youtu.be/TIwGihKUFcY
SONNY BONO
don'treadonme-videos
Good one jimmy

sugarcoated sunshine

#120140 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting avatar photo/info. Who is the guy talking for you? One of the guys I just send running?
Shouldn't you turn on your spellcheck? Just sayin'.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#120141 Mar 26, 2013
Agenda 21 Is Being Rammed Down The Throats Of Local Communities All Over America
By Michael, on December 23rd, 2012

Have you ever heard of Agenda 21? If not, don't feel bad, because most Americans haven't. It is essentially a blueprint for a "sustainable world" that was introduced at the UN Conference on Environment and Development in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 1992. Since then, it has been adopted by more than 200 counties and it has been modified and updated at other UN environmental summits. The philosophy behind Agenda 21 is that our environmental problems are the number one problem that we are facing, and that those problems are being caused by human activity. Therefore, according to Agenda 21 human activity needs to be tightly monitored, regulated and controlled for the greater good. Individual liberties and freedoms must be sacrificed for the good of the planet. If you are thinking that this sounds like it is exactly the opposite of what our founding fathers intended when they established this nation, you would be on the right track. Those that promote the philosophy underlying Agenda 21 believe that human activity must be "managed" and that letting people make their own decisions is "destructive" and "dangerous". Sadly, the principles behind Agenda 21 are being rammed down the throats of local communities all over America, and most of the people living in those communities don't even realize it.

Read more: http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/a...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120142 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure you did, but since I'm also sure that you already knew that AL is also Sloopy I have to wonder why the games?
Don't let it worry your 'gay' lil head ...
nunya ...

“Je Suis Charlie”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120143 Mar 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
My you're bossy.
Isn't he though?

Jumps all over Bonnie for even talking to me and then demands that I don't reply to his posts with permission.

Something about this is starting to seem a bit familiar.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#120144 Mar 26, 2013
Joe Video wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to know, dumbitch. That was Eagle's apropos nickname for you.
LOL.. YUP that was one.. ;-)

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#120146 Mar 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
Angel's Grocery receipt found in parking lot of this store.
This is what liberals approved.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/receipt.as...
These things happen due to left wing ineptness.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#120147 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure you did, but since I'm also sure that you already knew that AL is also Sloopy I have to wonder why the games?
Yes I did know that. I don't understand how my asking AL a question regarding Sloopy has any impact on you or anyone else on this thread. As a result, I do not consider it a "game". It was really just a joke specifically to AL as I have not seen Sloopy in a while. No scheme or plot behind it Jax.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#120148 Mar 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
Gun Control should mean a balanced stance and a smooth trigger pull.
The ability to hit one's target. Nothing more nothing less.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#120149 Mar 26, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>He is a good man, Jax- just as you are. His comments are usually supported by links and he doesn't much get down and wallow in the mud like some folks do. He simply just doesn't side with you on things. Rose only appeals to you because she sides with you. Even Rico makes sense every now and then but I can't say I agree with him on any of them. The ones that are most suspect are the ones that have multiple accounts or use gray boxes to bolster some weak point they're pushing. I'm not attentive enough to comment on that one way or the other so I simply don't bother. IMO, if a person has to invent a (fake) poster, they're weak anyway and not worth much. This thread IS deteriorating, but the smartest or most insightful people have been on here- the only one I'm missing to read is Independent Patriot- she and NTR are always worth reading. All this is IMO. Stay inside- gonna get nasty out there.
I just haven't seen anything worth commenting about.. But I been away.. Take care..

Eagle

“Je Suis Charlie”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120151 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let it worry your 'gay' lil head ...
nunya ...
Are you telling me I can't talk to Honey?

In reality it's up to Honey and absolutely none of your business sweetheart.

You're free to throw your two cents worth in if you want, but you and "tranquility" need to figure out real quick that it's up to the adults on this thread who we do and do not talk to.
KKKlan with a Tan

Providence, UT

#120152 Mar 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nature didn't give you the one that's stuck up your a$$, Larry Craig.
Do me a faver, keep your closited fantaseys contained to your own 'firm'.
Yous best check your spelcheck is on to.

sugarcoated sunshine

#120153 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what "grey box"you are talking about and I don't wanna know. Just go away. Stop harassing me, I have reported you already and I will every time you make an uninvited post to me. Buzz off!
Stop bothering Jax, he is married and not interested in your playing hard to get game. Your time would be better spent practicing your spelling.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#120154 Mar 26, 2013
sunny wrote:
<quoted text>You ever look for Ellensburg blues.
No.. I googled them just now though. They sound pretty neat.Oh..So many fun things to do..So little free time..LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120155 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>mails claim was that my spelling was wrong but so far, everyone trying to support him/her has proven I wasn't wrong.
Spelling doesn't amount to much in the BIG picture T ...
Comprehension DOES!

They do NOT KNOW how to "comprehend" perfect spelled words ...
So don't worry with it!

IOW

Don't sweat the small stuff ...

;0)

sugarcoated sunshine

#120157 Mar 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>If I was looking for love, I probably would. You would love it, I'm sure.
Well we'll never know, will we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukraine's new US-born finance chief enduring ba... 21 hr Cassandra_ 4
Ukraine's new US-born finance chief enduring ba... Sun Cassandra_ 2
The Truth About Chiropractors (Apr '13) Feb 26 Chiropractor From... 37
A Walking Tour of San Francisco Feb 26 terrygadoury1985 1
Lawmaker with lavish decor billed private plane... Feb 25 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
The CJM Presents Exhibitions of 1930's Poland Feb 23 PolakPotrafi 3
Syrian refugee a piano prodigy with big dreams Feb 21 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web