The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395200 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111504 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Jeb Bush: No pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants
By Carrie Dann, Political Reporter, NBC News
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/04...
In an apparent reversal from his past statements, former Florida Republican Gov. Jeb Bush said Monday that his immigration reform plan would "fall short" of offering a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants living in the United States -- a key provision being put forward by the bipartisan group leading reform efforts on Capitol Hill.
The former Florida governor talks about his new book, "Immigration Wars," in which he offers his own prescription for comprehensive immigration reform, and says Republicans need to work harder to appeal to fast-growing minority voters.
“Our proposal is a proposal that looks forward, and if we want to create an immigration policy that's going to work, we can't continue to make illegal immigration an easier path than legal immigration,” Bush said on NBC’s TODAY Show.(cont.)
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/04...
Never cared much for Jeb, but his plan makes sense. But he seems a lot like McCain. Flip Flopper!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111505 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're certifiable. I've never reported AC. What makes you think Snake Eyes is AC? After all, you keep claiming you're not the vulgar troll from Denver.
I agree with you that Vulgar troll is a trolling troll and a spoofer. Angry too!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111506 Mar 4, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurray for the murderer...
Make sure you get a seat close to the defendant, maybe you can get an autograph.
You know, I can even understand the perspective that a man is innocent until proven guilty which is really tough to do in this case and the horror of it (still think about his poor father being shown that photo the next morning), but to vilify this young boy as they have done just infuriates me. As a mother of a son, it makes my blood run cold to think of something that unthinkable happening to him.

These racists are despicable human beings with no feelings. I hope I never ever forget who they are or what they are. It's a dangerous world as long as we have people like that in it. They're scared little cowards of the lowest form.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111507 Mar 4, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Yer hot on the varmints trail now. Yeppers.
Way things are going , All I`ll have left when I catch up to it is My sling shot or maybe a BB gun??
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#111508 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Never cared much for Jeb, but his plan makes sense. But he seems a lot like McCain. Flip Flopper!
Romney is more your kind of flip flopper. Yeppers.

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#111509 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He called the non-emergency dispatch number for the police ...
NOT 911!
George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9BI03-MRKnIXX&feature=you tu.be
But, but, but, before, you said he called 911! OH MY!!

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#111510 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? HIS plan makes sense to you? Nobody will ever accuse you of thinking independently of your crew. Would you mind sharing with us what, exactly, Jeb Bush's plan is?
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111511 Mar 4, 2013
Live and Let Die wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. The majority of voters voted for it. It was struck down by a court bought and sold by and for Big Business interests and cheap labor. You know, big money. If you don't like it here go and get room and 'bored' at Quirkys Log cabin. AHSO!
HaHa, my family has been in the same house for more than 40 years.

It's funny, dozens of family have come and gone from my neighborhood in the last 40 years, and they all had the same attitude you have. hehehe

The problem with people like you is that you like living in a shithole, because that's all you've known. where I've live in a clean, quite neighborhood up to about 15 years ago, when a shitload of foreign invaders decided they would turn the place into little Tijuana and try to run my family out.

Well I'm still here.

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#111512 Mar 4, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Dissembling, who will testify otherwise? The scumbag Martin got what he deserved for his violent and illegal assault on Zimmerman.
Zimmerman's head is the proof of who the aggressor was. So were Martins knuckles.
What law did Zimmerman break watching a suspicious kid?
If Martin was white we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Law was broken when he murdered Mr. Martin.

Wouldn't we? Maybe you should ask Quirky why he posts all those stories about Latinos allegedly committing crimes. For some of you, white is always right.
higgans

Avon, IN

#111513 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Try this one higgins. He killed another person. That person was a youth, no gun, no weapons. Unless you consider skittles a weapon? He didn't need to use deadly force on Matin....that would have been excessive for a police officer and it sure was for a layman. Zimmerman outweighed and was big enough to have defended himself against Martin without the gun.
try this one, WA: the FACTS based on the ONLY witness and backed up by other EVIDENCE... TM 'somehow' got GZ on the GROUND, on his back, assaulting him by slamming his head. this is backed up by eye witness testimony and physical evidence (head/scalp injuries).

GZ did NOT strike TM. backed up by autopsy reports and condition of GZ's hands.

GZ did NOT pull or otherwise display his weapon. backed up by TM's actions (see above) UNLESS you think an 'innocent' KID would/could take on an ARMED aggressor (would YOU?).lol

if TM DID attack an ARMED 'aggressor', he was either very lucky or very PRACTICED. which is you option?

the gun became exposed during GZ's struggle to remove his head from coming in to repeated contact with CEMENT (see above ref to NOT having weapon already IN HAND).

TM went for the weapon (whether he said menacing words like 'Now you gonna die!' IS irrelevent). GZ went for the weapon.

TM only got one bullet, in the FRONT (backed up by autopsy, including the ANGLE AND PROBABILTY THAT WHAT GZ CLAIMED WAS THE TRUTH).

again, according to the 'gf's' FIRST reported conversation (BEFOR the family lawyers got to her), TM stated tha HE was going to confront whomever was 'following' him. she advised HIM to run.

GZ at THAT TIME had LOST sight of TM and was, as per the 911 operator's ADVISE, was breaking off his 'following' and going to a place to MEET THE POLICE.

both people then 'bumped' into each other: one, accidently on purpise (TM) and the other by COMPLETE surprise (GZ). ADVANTAGE: TM.

without BIAS, disprove ANY of the above given points.

remember, FOLLOWING is not illegal. carrying a concealed weapon with a LICENSE/PERMIT IS LEGAL. GZ did NOT catch-up to TM (he was out of sight and in the clear, according to the 'GF'!). TM 'found' GZ... with, OBVIOUSLY, not friendly intentions (see the outcome).
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111514 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bigot. Besides, globalists couldn't figure out how to slip in millions of "industrial Chinese" <rolling eyes>. Were you under the mistaken assumption that they wanted to be inconvenienced or something? You're a really dim bulb.
Sorry, but I'm not a bigot. I just love my country and your lights went out years ago.

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#111515 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
If your gonna accuse get it right. It was "I Like That Sherrif Joe" Dummy! Seems your having dementia issues still! LMAO!
LOL! As if you're so important that I would remember EXACTLY one of your stupid screen names. My memory and mental acuity are a hundred times better than yours.

You lie so much, your brain is fried.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#111516 Mar 4, 2013
Live it to believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny, dozens of family have come and gone from my neighborhood in the last 40 years, and they all had the same attitude you have. hehehe
The problem with people like you is that you like living in a shithole, because that's all you've known. where I've live in a clean, quite neighborhood up to about 15 years ago, when a shitload of foreign invaders decided they would turn the place into little Tijuana and try to run my family out.
Well I'm still here.
Will your next move be to a senior assisted living facility? If so, better take your own nurse. Nobody will perform CPR on you otherwise when you have a stroke just because you're freaked out that the neighbors there are just like the neighbors you have right right now.

Or, do I have it wrong, and you're just one of those guys who never left mommy and daddy's home after you grew up and reached middle age?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111517 Mar 4, 2013
reacharoundrose wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what ur talking about and I'm not quirky.
Well gee?? Thanks for that!
Live and Let Die

Canyon Country, CA

#111518 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Well I'm still here.
1956, Born and bred in the Briar patch. Five points off Highway 39 Huntington Beach, Calif. Hatched at St. Joes in Orange. farmed in Fountain Valley. There isn't anywhere round OC thats like you say. Except maybe National city right before TJ. But like I said, if you don't like it move.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#111519 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I'm not a bigot. I just love my country and your lights went out years ago.
You aren't tall enough to see my lights;-) Stop slithering around on your belly and get in a skin and sign-in.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111520 Mar 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! As if you're so important that I would remember EXACTLY one of your stupid screen names. My memory and mental acuity are a hundred times better than yours.
You lie so much, your brain is fried.
I disagree with you but that was kinda funny! LMAO You Pizzant!
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#111522 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Will your next move be to a senior assisted living facility? If so, better take your own nurse. Nobody will perform CPR on you otherwise when you have a stroke just because you're freaked out that the neighbors there are just like the neighbors you have right right now.
Or, do I have it wrong, and you're just one of those guys who never left mommy and daddy's home after you grew up and reached middle age?
Glenwood Gardens in the national spotlight

Glenwood Gardens is owned by Brookdale Senior Living, based in Tennessee. It is the nation's largest owner and operator of senior living communities, with more than 645 facilities.

Resuscitate more: http://www.kget.com/news/local/story/Glenwood...
higgans

Avon, IN

#111523 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I found this rather pertainent and interesting.
"According to the medical examiner's report, which was one of several documents on the case released Thursday by the office of special prosecutor Angela Corey, Martin died from a gunshot wound to chest fired from "intermediate range," within 36 inches."
36 inches....3 feet away from the victim. Hard to be that far away when he has you on the ground beating your head into the concrete sidewalk.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/17/justice/florida...
can you NOT define 'within'? as in, NOT more than 35 inches away but ???? inches closer? at 30, 24, 18 inches?

come on, WA, you are smarter than this race-baiting BS... right?

just go with the FACTS, man... sheeesh.:)

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#111524 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You Love the USA, but hate California, makes alot of sense.
I don't think it's California you hate per se'

CALIFORNIA!

http://youtu.be/aOh5107lr40
The Addicts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15 African American history destinations in Was... 15 hr former democrat 1
News Children stuck in Somaliland due to DNA test re... Sep 19 Hillarys Big Clinton 1
News Goodbye Vancouver: Foreign buyers now flooding ... Sep 16 sinking 8
News You talkina to me? English no longer a must for... Sep 16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Residents along Kenaston claim city owned homes... Sep 14 Fill Sheegles Wallet 1
News How small Manitoba cities are hand picking thei... Sep 14 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News 16 Must-See Examples Of Chicago Street Art Sep 8 grounded in reali... 2
More from around the web