The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 341094 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#111460 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there Rose! Or are you Shayla today?? Or maybe even Freespit8?? Yeppers.
You are the champion at throwing BS at the wall and seeing what sticks. Yeppers.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111463 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that Quirky and yes they need to arrest that person. Now having said that Az isn't my state. Whereas the Zimmerman case is in my state. I can't right all wrongs even though I wish I could. Az needs to take that case up by those there that still don't fear speaking up.
You should pay better attention to peoples posting quotes and style. For one thing Rico has used the stupid honkys phrase many times before. You should also note that Rico loves to stir up Racial tension any way he can. Rico studies people and trys to emulate their posting style to create an illusion. He thinks he is sly. But many can see what he does.

But miss cluless you keep right on thinking that poster is me. It only shows your ignorance.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111465 Mar 4, 2013
TRAYVON MARTIN ORIGINAL 911 CALL ENHANCED VERSION!

Neighbors 911 call!

THESE are all over the web!

George Zimmerman IS an INNOCENT Man!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111467 Mar 4, 2013
Live it to believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, California is a Mexican cesspool, and the only ones to blame are Liberals.
As California goes, so does the real of the nation.
You all asked for it, you got it.
This latest generation of adults have got to be the biggest bunch of dunbfucks ever put on this earth.
BUSINESS interests ASKED for illegal immigration, and it didn't all come from Mexico. Get your facts straight. BUSINESS interests coerced POOR unskilled labor into the state to serve. That's not something American workers EVER asked to have happen. They got what they wanted. Millions more poor people struggling to find a better life. But, not to worry. What happens in California doesn't ever stay in California, and the reality of outward migration is that many of those lesser skilled residents have been leaving for greener pastures and spreading out throughout the land.

We've talked about that here for YEARS now. How it works is that when jobs vanish or wages get low enough, those workers move to the next unscathed area and set up shop until the wages there begin to decline, and then they move again - until the day comes that wages are permanently lowered in those sectors across the land. That's how it works. I never asked for this. I have opposed it for two decades. You're a friggin' idiot if you have read on these threads and don't know that about me.

Don't blame me for this sh*t. BLAME corporatists and globalists, greedy pigs who just couldn't get enough of the good stuff of using human beings for greater profit to the tune of the greatest polarity of wealth in history. It's disgusting. What's even more disgusting is that the Republican party continues as the champion of the same d*mned policies that brought us to this point in time. They talk out of both sides of their mouths - just like you do.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111470 Mar 4, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You are the champion at throwing BS at the wall and seeing what sticks. Yeppers.
Sure thing there "Sin City Cat".. Ya flip flopping Dingaling. Looks like you got banned by the Rose, Rico, Jack, WA, NTR,X-Woman, Vorenus, Freespirit8 crowd too huh? Thats why your posting as a grey box. You said something they did not like so they all collectivly and in mass Flagged and reported you. Bet they even cryed to some Mod about you too. You should be mad at the Spoofer of me since you have claimed you are Black.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#111471 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off , little weasel
Open wide , big varmint
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111474 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
This latest generation of adults have got to be the biggest bunch of dunbfucks ever put on this earth.
One more thing, You say the GOP needs to change to the left.

Remember, when you act like someone else, that all you become.

STAND YOUR GROUND, AND LET THE BEST MAN WIN!!!

I AM AMERICAN

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#111475 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there Rose! Or are you Shayla today?? Or maybe even Freespit8?? Yeppers.
You need some new material, Twocentsworth, I Love That Sheriff Joe, Quantum Leap, etc. LMAO!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#111476 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there "Sin City Cat".. Ya flip flopping Dingaling. Looks like you got banned by the Rose, Rico, Jack, WA, NTR,X-Woman, Vorenus, Freespirit8 crowd too huh? Thats why your posting as a grey box. You said something they did not like so they all collectivly and in mass Flagged and reported you. Bet they even cryed to some Mod about you too. You should be mad at the Spoofer of me since you have claimed you are Black.
You always were the best at pinning the tail on the donkey.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#111477 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying little pissant. LOL!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111479 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh it's about the color with you Quirky. Yes it is.
You got it all figured out don`t you Rose!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111480 Mar 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You need some new material, Twocentsworth, I Love That Sheriff Joe, Quantum Leap, etc. LMAO!
Who is Quantum Leap?? Lol !

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#111482 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Jealousy ......tsk tsk!

CALIFORNIA HERE I COME

http://youtu.be/4uAYcHUP2iE

Mr. Huell Howser & Our Gang
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111483 Mar 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
If your gonna accuse get it right. It was "I Like That Sherrif Joe" Dummy! Seems your having dementia issues still! LMAO!
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111484 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>BUSINESS interests ASKED for illegal immigration, and it didn't all come from Mexico. Get your facts straight. BUSINESS interests coerced POOR unskilled labor into the state to serve. That's not something American workers EVER asked to have happen. They got what they wanted. Millions more poor people struggling to find a better life. But, not to worry. What happens in California doesn't ever stay in California, and the reality of outward migration is that many of those lesser skilled residents have been leaving for greener pastures and spreading out throughout the land.
We've talked about that here for YEARS now. How it works is that when jobs vanish or wages get low enough, those workers move to the next unscathed area and set up shop until the wages there begin to decline, and then they move again - until the day comes that wages are permanently lowered in those sectors across the land. That's how it works. I never asked for this. I have opposed it for two decades. You're a friggin' idiot if you have read on these threads and don't know that about me.
Don't blame me for this sh*t. BLAME corporatists and globalists, greedy pigs who just couldn't get enough of the good stuff of using human beings for greater profit to the tune of the greatest polarity of wealth in history. It's disgusting. What's even more disgusting is that the Republican party continues as the champion of the same d*mned policies that brought us to this point in time. They talk out of both sides of their mouths - just like you do.
Liberal never liked Prop 187, and after they got it struck down the damage was done.

I would rather have intelligent, industrial Chinese flooding this state than the bunch of stupid, lazy, thieves from south of the border destroy my country
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111485 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as real as anyone on here.
IF you are the REAL one ...
did you post this one?

quirky
Denver, CO
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#11142956 min ago

Judged:222
i love swallowing, mmmm

IF you are I will have to PAY better attention to them ...
I did NOT think it was because of the vulgarity of it.
I did NOT approve of it IF it was ...
Crazy Beautiful

Denver, CO

#111486 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as real as anyone on here.
Stop it Rico, Quirky is a good guy ;-)
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111487 Mar 4, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy ......tsk tsk!
CALIFORNIA HERE I COME
http://youtu.be/4uAYcHUP2iE
Mr. Huell Howser & Our Gang
With a reply like that, you can only be one of those dumbfucks.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#111489 Mar 4, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur ignorant, u lied or both, GZ's dad was not a judge in Florida, you were taken in by the liberal pap, admit you were duped. Show some spine for once in your sorry life.
George Z was arrested three times and each time the case was dismissed. George Z's daddy is a courthouse insider. It really doesn't matter because since George Z was never corrected then, he will be corrected now. Too bad someone has to die and lives have to be destroyed before the courts do anything about a madman.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111490 Mar 4, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a blind dupe, the liar Obama has hoodwinked you totally, he has no plans to cut anything, he's a liar, what is wrong with you?
Show me his plan.
Aunt Blabby, we'll get to the plan when Republicans accept revenue increases. You just try a little patience. You're not the only one who is frustrated. There's enough of that to go around from every perspective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City bylaw bites Safari Jeff Aug 29 Sammy Maudlin - E... 1
News An Online Dating Expert Gets Played Aug 26 seniorpeople 1
News Brooklyn's Paper Garden Records brings music to... Aug 26 Tourist 1
News Leading Muslim Organization Campaigns For Women... Aug 26 Dawn of Reality 2
News Biden meets with Warren in Washington Aug 24 Cat74 15
News Woman Kicked Off Flight To Chicago After Refusi... Aug 23 passenger 1
News Sign of the times? United Church becomes a mosque Aug 22 tom_ 13
More from around the web