The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106380 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all focused on the mexican illegals, they're the ones over running the country, they're the ones who are mostly uneducated, they're the ones over loading our schools, they're the one forming gangs, they're the ones who end up in prison.
There's no such thing as corporate "tax dodges", there are preferences for almost all industries given out by both parties. Obama had 2 full years to change the tax code and what did he do? Nothing, nada, zip, zero.
You need a reality check, you also need to take off the rose colored glasses, there is no perfect world, we can't make everyone equal, the commies tried it and it failed, we will fail as well.
The indolent, the ignorant, the uneducated, the lazy, they all need to pull their own weight, we have way too many slackers living off of others.
Maybe ur one of them.
Since his reelection, Obama has purposely blamed every single problem on either the "rich" or republicans. He is incapable of accepting responsibility for anything negative.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106381 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they are buying ammo like crazy;
Why is government stockpiling guns, ammo?
Is the U.S. government getting ready for a war we don’t know about?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-is-government-...
Also
Ammo Prices Have Doubled Since December At 'America's Largest Gun Shop'
The price of his store's ammunition has more than doubled since mid-December, says Larry Hyatt, owner of Hyatt Gun Shop in Charlotte, N.C., which bills itself "America's Largest Gun Shop."
More
http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams...
Yea, looks like more American Tax dollars spent on Diversionary tactic`s. AKA the Obama Gun grab!
sun

Longview, WA

#106382 Feb 22, 2013
I got to go, rose has me rolling on the floor,rose i think you could be a comdian,by by

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#106383 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if I did Ms Mind Reader?
It still doesn't give you any reason to question my reading comprehension ability which is what you did and I called you out on.
You are so desperate to dance your way out of that and you know I won't let you. Why not just let it drop?
NTR is quite adept at dancing around almost anything she would prefer to not acknowledge. She excels at changing the subject as well.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#106385 Feb 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me.
off topic troll

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106386 Feb 22, 2013
sun wrote:
I got to go, rose has me rolling on the floor,rose i think you could be a comdian,by by
She's not smart enough to be, that's the problem. Paid that is. She just thinks she is. You have a good one.

Location hidden

#106387 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me, the failure Obama is the topic. Did you hear his untruthful, fear mongering speech concerning the possible 2% cut in spending?
When Obama had those 2 years of full control, why didn't he cut the military budget?
While his Chicken Little rhetoric and demagoguery would be bad enough, the outright lies regarding all the vital people, i.e. "first responders", who will supposedly lose their jobs is frustrating.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106388 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Off topic and another stupid personal attack.
Stupid, Off topic, and on Meds! Yep you !!

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#106389 Feb 22, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Since his reelection, Obama has purposely blamed every single problem on either the "rich" or republicans. He is incapable of accepting responsibility for anything negative.
Ur preaching to the choir, captain. Sure helps to have the LSM protecting your rear. If Romney would have just had a neutral LSM he would have won. Ever hear that a liberal is just a conservative who has never been mugged? funny.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106390 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR is quite adept at dancing around almost anything she would prefer to not acknowledge. She excels at changing the subject as well.
That's called the 'Washington Side Step' named after shillary of what difference does it make fame.

Hillary Clinton and the Washington Sidestep – Judge Jeanine Pirro
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106391 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...It is important that you are aware..."
And it's kind of obvious you're not.
Have a good night Pos. You and you're firm get some rest. You're gonna need it.
;)
LMAO! your as big a joke as Frito.. Delusions of grandure here. What a dipwad!

The freaky little flamer is mad now. Everybody watch out.!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106392 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure don't cross mine. BTW,by any chance, are you related to Quirky?
STFU ya lil Prk. You do not intimidate anyone. I`m happy that all them sreroids you take will cause you cancer at some point though. By the way, your fellows at the VFW think your a D!ckhead! They only allow you there cause they have no choice.

Location hidden

#106393 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called the 'Washington Side Step' named after shillary of what difference does it make fame.
Imagine had a republican or Tea Party conservative made that comment?

Location hidden

#106394 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me, the failure Obama is the topic. Did you hear his untruthful, fear mongering speech concerning the possible 2% cut in spending?
When Obama had those 2 years of full control, why didn't he cut the military budget?
Is that the same Obama who (in no uncertain terms) stated he would veto any vote against the sequestration "cuts"?
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106395 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure don't cross mine. BTW,by any chance, are you related to Quirky?
Hey , By the way, Have you threatened to rape or beat the Sh!t out of any Women lately Woosy Bag? You sure have many times. A real Man HUH? Wimp boy!

You have done it to

Bonnie

Daisies

Crazy Beautifule too??

WTF Tough guy?

Your a real big Man ain`t you BOY?

OOPS I forgot it`s in your Machisimo Culture, Right??

Kinda Like Roses Ex Puerto Rican Husband she posted about. And how she said it was a Hispanic trait. A blond Trophy Wife is good .. Right?
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106396 Feb 22, 2013
Smart Phones: The Dumbing Down of Society As We Know It

Today’s youth are being raised in part by screens and headphones, and it is impossible to foresee the potential consequences of this change until it is too late.

More importantly than these subtle societal shifts is the dangerous use of mobile devices. I am talking about the use of such devices while driving. People fail to realize that every time they choose to distract themselves behind the wheel of a vehicle that they are endangering the rest of us.

The National Safety Council estimates that 1.6 million crashes every year involve the use of cell phones.

Read more: http://www.ucdadvocate.com/theforum/smart-pho...

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#106397 Feb 22, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same Obama who (in no uncertain terms) stated he would veto any vote against the sequestration "cuts"?
Why yes, i believe it is.
the only thing Obama is interested in cutting is his golf handicap.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106398 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! Off topic.
But I am by no means "a mean nasty person." I think you should look at yourself. It's YOU dishing all the insults and criticism and YOU instigated this whole petty squabble.
Why don't you just move on and get over it like an adult? You don't like me. I'll try not to lose sleep over it.
Oh, you're a hypocrite because you've been accusing me for days of doing the very thing YOU are doing. You post about nothing else, just your idiotic personal attacks on me.
Lying sack of typical Rose BS.. Yeppers!
sun

Longview, WA

#106399 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not smart enough to be, that's the problem. Paid that is. She just thinks she is. You have a good one.
oh don't care for her lib bull,she justs makes me laught because of the way she trys to get to you guys to funny.I love her thought you got to like her lib. stuff its justs to funny,thats the only nice way i can put it.I real got to go now it starting to snow here,got to move some cars around before it gets to bad
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106400 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
If he does he won't live to jump again. Do you understand that?
I take a chance on him, but not you.
Why would I want to understand a troll like you? Both you and he can make a team and become the TOPIX pink elephant brothers.... not much of an act, if you ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukraine's new US-born finance chief enduring ba... 3 hr Cassandra_ 4
Ukraine's new US-born finance chief enduring ba... 22 hr Cassandra_ 2
The Truth About Chiropractors (Apr '13) Feb 26 Chiropractor From... 37
A Walking Tour of San Francisco Feb 26 terrygadoury1985 1
Lawmaker with lavish decor billed private plane... Feb 25 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
The CJM Presents Exhibitions of 1930's Poland Feb 23 PolakPotrafi 3
Syrian refugee a piano prodigy with big dreams Feb 21 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web