The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#104634 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems some have already been banned or run off by hate.
Yes, their own hate, and ignorance really. Many of the conservative posters that have left or been banned, are gone because of their poor behavior. They are just completely incapable of taking responsibility for that behavior and seeing it for what it is.

“Call first. Don't knock. ”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#104635 Feb 18, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
well, bright-girl, when YOU vote the status quo... for ANY office... you endorse the very behaviour YOU claim to be against.
how many people tell us that we do not need term limits IF WE VOTE THE PEOPLE OUT THAT DON'T DO THE BEST FOR ALL (sometimes that means doing the NOT-best for all, too!).
Obama failed at least 47-50% of US... and YOU found that acceptable.
if Romney/whomever had done the same, vote his ARSE out in 4 yrs, too. duh!?! WHAT DON'T YOU GET?
I GET that you don't need to worry about Fed taxes ANYMORE and that LESS FG spending would mean more State spending and TAXES and thoae taxes would affect YOU... so, YOU voted for YOUR interests over the Nation's(whole). I get THAT.... that you are me, me, ME.
we have too much such myopia. whether it is Exxon or NTR or lil' miss welfare queen or mr deadbeat babby daddy or plain ol' Joe Taxpayer.... we have TOO much 'Ask what My Country can do for ME...'.
when we MOST need a JFK we get a BHO!
thanks, again....
My fellow voters completely disagreed with you. We, by a majority of 51% to 47%(plus or minus .xx) decided that Obama was the better option. He won both the electoral college (332 to 206) AND the popular vote, a momentous victory in light of the state of the economy.

Republicans didn't offer a Plan to move this country along and showed no indication of giving us the benefit of the doubt that, regardless of how little educated we are perceived to be, we are still able to add and subtract and detect deception and lies. We don't like either, and we said so. So, there was no choice but to send the President back for another go at completing his mission. Why you endlessly fail to comprehend this is anybody's guess. We only had Mitt Romney as the alternative. Jesus Christ wasn't running. Capiche? We rejected the alternative. There IS NO do over. I hope you get your head adjusted soon. It's going to be an agonizingly long four years for you otherwise.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#104636 Feb 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I just thought it was incumbent on me to make sure you know how and why it is that all of your phoney baloney protests of how mean and evil I am don't add up at all where you're concerned. You deserved to be reminded of exactly what you are, liar.
I don't believe a word you say, so save the itinerary for somebody who does and who cares.
Sweetheart, if you don't care, quit whining about it! That is all you have pointed out all day. It all adds up very well, thank you!

I do not lie! Why would I? I have nothing to gain or lose on this thread either way my dear. I have just always made it a practice of life to never lie and it has served me well.

You are very mean and vengeful!!! You prove it over and over again. Don't forget your meds!!!!

Location hidden

#104639 Feb 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>He started no doubt when he beat such a hasty retreat from the White House. He was on the run then and apparently he hasn't stopped;-)
The article was dated in 2005 sweetheart!!!

Location hidden

#104642 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
see above, porkchop.
Ur not an atheist, ur a hatemonger.
((((HE'S)))) a hatemonger?! lol, now that's rich.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#104643 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie
Boise, ID
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#53546Nov 2, 2012
Judged:333
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic.
Gutless
LOL! Link please.

San Jose, CA

#104644 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that and have seen it throughout the board. You, AL, whatthehey, and several different others are her nemesis. You tell her just like it is, and she can't stand it.
LMAO! NTR has no "nemesis." What a foolish little person you are.

Location hidden

#104648 Feb 18, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, if you don't care, quit whining about it! That is all you have pointed out all day. It all adds up very well, thank you!
I do not lie! Why would I? I have nothing to gain or lose on this thread either way my dear. I have just always made it a practice of life to never lie and it has served me well.
You are very mean and vengeful!!! You prove it over and over again. Don't forget your meds!!!!
Liar. I've proved it. Now, you stop obsessing that you can overcome your considerable defects which I put back in front of you today for your careful review;-) You discredited yourself repeatedly. That's that. End of story.

Location hidden

#104649 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
oink,oink, Petunia lmao
That's Miss Piggy. Please redirect your salute to Hooey. She gets off on it.

Location hidden

#104650 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a flying f what you think, you demented old biddy.
Apparently you do. You can't stop posting about her. lol

Location hidden

#104654 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
evenin' M'am
You spelled ;) "man" ;) wrong, 119.

You and Q-bert should go halfers on a tutor. lol

San Jose, CA

#104656 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
spineless nematode
Oh nooooo, you're really pulling out the big guns now, junior.

Location hidden

#104657 Feb 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. I've proved it. Now, you stop obsessing that you can overcome your considerable defects which I put back in front of you today for your careful review;-) You discredited yourself repeatedly. That's that. End of story.
No sweetheart! You did not prove anything! Actually, just the opposite. I proved all of my points very well. All you proved is you are an obsessed, arrogant, vengeful woman. Now that's that! End of story!

P.S. Don't forget your meds.

Location hidden

#104659 Feb 18, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The article was dated in 2005 sweetheart!!!
Who cares? The real point is that he didn't vacation in cycling paradise. He went home to the ranch to fish and work on the ranch, his most notable biographical hobbies:

Reading, jogging, fishing, and watching baseball games.

San Jose, CA

#104660 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
You say you are in Kentucky, yet you hide your location, what's the deal? Can't remember from one day to the next where you are, is that it? Or did AL get it right when she said you went country bumpkin shopping for a real id from Kentucky, for your fake personna, to use as yours, for your conniving and carousing on the net.
What lil country bumpkin is going to be hurt by this?
Demented old biddy.
If a person googles that address it will show where this person lives, are you going to cause harm to someone with all the hate you are spreading?
Are you prepared for that, when and if it happens and they do an internet search.
LMFAO at you!

What an absolute idiot and fool you are. All you extremist morons have is conspiracy theories and lies about people. At least come up with something original.

Your buddies here have already pulled that stunt countless times. Everyone knows that NTR is in Kentucky. Get some new material, tard.

Location hidden

#104662 Feb 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's Miss Piggy. Please redirect your salute to Hooey. She gets off on it.
No that would be you NUTTER!! You get off on most anything.

Location hidden

#104664 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
She gets off, likely you haven't since the Pleistocene. lol
Too curious. Noneya'. I'm perfectly normal;-) MYOB.

Location hidden

#104667 Feb 18, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh nooooo, you're really pulling out the big guns now, junior.
LOL

He's pretending to be smart Rose. Should we tell him the truth?? lol

Location hidden

#104668 Feb 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? The real point is that he didn't vacation in cycling paradise. He went home to the ranch to fish and work on the ranch, his most notable biographical hobbies:
Reading, jogging, fishing, and watching baseball games.
Exactly! He just went "home". Not to Hawaii. Not to Florida. Not to Colorado. He just went "home" and "fished and worked on the ranch" rather than flying all over the country.

Location hidden

#104670 Feb 18, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweetheart! You did not prove anything! Actually, just the opposite. I proved all of my points very well. All you proved is you are an obsessed, arrogant, vengeful woman. Now that's that! End of story!
P.S. Don't forget your meds.
I disagree. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firecrackers go out on sale for New Years Eve Sat God is on my side 2
Malls open early as bargain hunters head out fo... Fri not great deals 1
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years Dec 26 Deo Vindice 7
Assisted suicide: Canadian Medical Association ... Dec 24 Jan Forrest 2
Top 2014 weather story goes to Canada's long co... Dec 23 week no hydro 1
MP roommates: platonic old married couples on P... Dec 22 not same world 1
Southwest restoring Oakland nonstops to New Orl... Dec 20 Angry White Unite... 1
More from around the web