The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387891 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#101307 Feb 9, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm one of them.
I never felt so free in my life.

You probably aught to scrape the Romney/Ryan bumper sticker off your pickup truck if you expect anyone to believe that.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#101308 Feb 9, 2013
Chicago Boy With Replica Gun, 12, Robs 11-Year-Old On School Grounds
February 8, 2013 6:18 PM

CHICAGO (CBS)–A 12-year-old Chicago boy allegedly held up an 11-year-old using a weapon that turned out to be a replica gun, police said.

The robbery occurred at the end of the school day on the campus of Palmer Elementary School in the North Mayfair neighborhood, police sources told CBS 2&#8242;s Chris Martinez.

Read more: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/02/08/chicag...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#101309 Feb 9, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm one of them.
I never felt so free in my life.
Let me take a guess.

You don't consider youreself a republican because you think the republican party is too liberal.

Am I close?

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#101310 Feb 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even remember the past 4 years!
Oh, I remember them alright. I just don't watch FOX or listen to Rush so everything I know about the past two centuries can pass a fact check. You can't say the same.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#101311 Feb 9, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Presidential elections are done by electoral vote... not popular vote so a non-citizen voting doesn't mean shizzo!!!!
Are you really that stupid?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101312 Feb 9, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are bilingual or multilingual use more of their brain power, and a recent study shows they can ward off potential Alzheimer's symptoms by five years.
Seek help, lady.

:-p
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101313 Feb 9, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid boy
Stupid boy

So what made you think you could take a life
And just push it, push it around
I guess to build yourself up so high

He is.......
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#101314 Feb 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me take a guess.
You don't consider youreself a republican because you think the republican party is too liberal.
Am I close?
Both major parties are after the same goal, votes.

If you don't look at what they are really fighting for, you're lost already.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#101315 Feb 9, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
<quoted text>
Both major parties are after the same goal, votes.
If you don't look at what they are really fighting for, you're lost already.
Republicans lost popular vote twice; now want to ignore it: Editorial

Republicans have lost the White House twice straight, and five of the past six popular votes. Some say it’s time to evolve. Others say it’s just easier to change the rules.

These sore-loser laws, by design, defy the will of the voters.

Here’s how to do it right: Nine states, New Jersey included, want to make the popular vote more important, not less. They’ve passed laws pledging all their electoral votes to the winner of the national popular vote, as long as other states with a combined 270 electoral votes do so, too. That would ensure the popular vote winner becomes president.

It’s a simple ideal: The person who gets the most votes should win.

Read more: http://blog.nj.com/njv_editorial_page/2013/01...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101316 Feb 9, 2013
They're Comming to take me away

Just for "you" PT
PT=princess trolluna

Spocko/Fwank ...
How many MORE ya got!?!

Trying to terrorize the board with ...

I say 'trying', because you don't bother me a bit ...
You're just a type of GNAT/troll that annoys people trying to have a "decent" debate ... imo

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#101317 Feb 9, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing from "Lock and Load" to "Liberals Own It" without changing you ISP is stupid.

First off, you have to register to vote. If you are illegal, you cannot register to vote. If you are not registered to vote and you show up to vote, you will be given a provisional ballot. Whether a provisional ballot is counted is contingent upon the verification of that voter's eligibility. The provisional ballot is not counted until 7–10 days after election so their vote does not affect the calling of the states to different candidates.

The only reason that a undocumented alien might be given a provisional ballot is because of the law passed by a republican house, a republican senate and signed into law by a republican president called the Help America Vote Act of 2002. Another act forced upon us by republicans that republicans later regretted. lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#101318 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes.... all you racist right wingers still cannot accept the fact that a Black man is the president.
Actress Angie Harmon rejects the idea of Hollywood elitist who call her a racist just because she disagrees with Barack Obama.

“Here’s my problem with this,” Harmon said.“I’m just going to come out and say it. If I have anything to say against Obama, it’s not because I’m a racist. It’s because I don’t like what he’s doing as President and anybody should be able to feel that way.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/calling-someo...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#101320 Feb 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I remember them alright. I just don't watch FOX or listen to Rush so everything I know about the past two centuries can pass a fact check. You can't say the same.
So you must watch the main stream media which doesn't report anything which opposes Obama at all. You actually do not know anything but what they WANT you to know.

You are really limited!!!!
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#101321 Feb 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing from "Lock and Load" to "Liberals Own It" without changing you ISP is stupid.
First off, you have to register to vote. If you are illegal, you cannot register to vote. If you are not registered to vote and you show up to vote, you will be given a provisional ballot. Whether a provisional ballot is counted is contingent upon the verification of that voter's eligibility. The provisional ballot is not counted until 7–10 days after election so their vote does not affect the calling of the states to different candidates.
The only reason that a undocumented alien might be given a provisional ballot is because of the law passed by a republican house, a republican senate and signed into law by a republican president called the Help America Vote Act of 2002. Another act forced upon us by republicans that republicans later regretted. lol
Rico does it or are you that stupid?

I feel sorry for you.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#101322 Feb 9, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans lost popular vote twice; now want to ignore it: Editorial
Republicans have lost the White House twice straight, and five of the past six popular votes. Some say it’s time to evolve. Others say it’s just easier to change the rules.
These sore-loser laws, by design, defy the will of the voters.
Here’s how to do it right: Nine states, New Jersey included, want to make the popular vote more important, not less. They’ve passed laws pledging all their electoral votes to the winner of the national popular vote, as long as other states with a combined 270 electoral votes do so, too. That would ensure the popular vote winner becomes president.
It’s a simple ideal: The person who gets the most votes should win.
Read more: http://blog.nj.com/njv_editorial_page/2013/01...
WOW, what a great way to run an election.....in practice.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#101323 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Why is he not a US Citizen?
He was born in Canada, if his father wasn't a US citizen, he must be naturalized.
All persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign powers are citizens, which is synonymous with, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" (Civil Rights Act of 1866/14th Amendment to the US Constitution, ratified 1868).
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101324 Feb 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why NOT ask the "obamaphone lady" ...
From Alex Jones ...

Google works GREAT!:)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#101325 Feb 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So you must watch the main stream media which doesn't report anything which opposes Obama at all. You actually do not know anything but what they WANT you to know.
Just because a media outlet tells you what you want to hear doesn't mean the information is accurate.

What would you consider an impartial/reliable source?
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#101326 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I heard that you got kicked off that website.
The web site has been downsized or shut down. Because Gov. Rick Perry and Obama De-funded them. I spoke directly to the Chief Sherrif who Ran the site. That is what he told me. If you don`t believe me try and log on to the site. It`s shut down!

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#101327 Feb 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what is the "Mainstream Media"?

Any credible news outlet who fact checks stories before airing them have been dubbed "Mainstream Media" by fox news and other right wing talking heads.

The term "Mainstream Media" was demonized by Sarah Palin when she referred to them as the Laimstream Media and the republican tea party idiots loved it.

These are the same type people who convinced their followers that the words "American Civil Liberties" meant something dirty or vile. Of course their followers aren't the brightest stars in the sky either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brooklyn student wins Arctic study scholarship Jun 23 Hasaun A Lee 2
News Vacationing in Canada's backyard Jun 13 gord 1
News Budget fight leaves Illinois stuck with overdue... Jun 13 Moved 24
News Lots Of Fun, But Lots Of Traffic In Chicago Thi... Jun 12 Youngest Tastes Best 3
News Florida: Disaster coming without help on Zika f... Jun 9 guest 6
News Washington, D.C. - the District of Columbia Jun 9 Medewiwin 1
News Dusty Groove Will Revive A Chicago Soul DJ Trad... Jun 8 bozo 1
More from around the web