The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336313 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#101058 Feb 8, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
California's 2nd amendment abridging gun laws don't stop crime or mass murders. They only stop innocent people from defending themselves.
All I have to say is that any Californian who follows any future gun laws are only compromising their own safety.
Gangs are a real problem... cops are a joke.... yet we're supposed to rely on out government to protect us?
Fck that!!!!
Oh, you were being facetious. I agree with you up to a point, cops aren't a joke, they've been neutralized by bleeding-heart liberals worried more about the rights of liars, murderers, and thieves, than they do about victims. It's like 'allowing' someone to own a gun but not letting them use bullets. Cop's hands are tied.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#101059 Feb 8, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to explain crap to me. I know the school system I am in and you don't. We had to dedicate on of our four elementary schools to non-English speaking students and end our classes for advanced and gifted children because we spent all our money on those kids.
Screw anyone who thinks that is good.
I think that needs to be investigated, SpEd/G/T and ELL funding should be coming from separate funds.
Jose

United States

#101060 Feb 8, 2013
Illegal Alien's Poem:

I visit US, get treated regal,
So I stay, who care I illegal?
I cross river, poor and broke,
Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there,
Say I need to see welfare.
Welfare say, "You come no more,
We send cash right to your door."

Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,
Medicaid, it keep you healthy!
I go to college, for me it's free,
and now I have a Ph.D.

By and by, I got plenty money,
Thanks to you, American dummy.
Write to friends in motherland,
Tell them come as fast as you can.

They come in big Ford trucks,
I buy big house with welfare bucks.
They come here, we live together,
More welfare checks, it gets better!

Fourteen families they moving in,
But neighbor's patience wearing thin.
Finally, white guy moves away,
Now I buy his house, and then I say,

"Find more aliens for house to rent."
And in the yard I put a tent.
Send for family (they just trash),
But they, too, draw the welfare cash!

Everything is very good,
And soon we own the neighborhood.
We have hobby-- it's called breeding,
Welfare pay for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
We get free! We got no bills!
American crazy! He pay all year,
To keep welfare running here.

We think America darn good place!
Too darn good for the white man race.
If they no like us, they can go,
Got lots of room in Mexico.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#101063 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I really get bored with ignorant people. The school in question is not employing the Muslim religion or "Sharia" law in school. They're allowing specific students who are above average academically to take time (((away from the rest of the class))) to fulfill their religious requirement which is prayer. Are you able to comprehend the difference between what that school is doing and having organized prayer for the entire school for one religion? I don't know if I can make it any simpler for you.
No, no, your simplicity is shining through perfectly.
Discrimination, under the guise privilege, is loathsome to civilized society - unless you're Muslim or qualify for affirmative action.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#101064 Feb 8, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, your simplicity is shining through perfectly.
Discrimination, under the guise privilege, is loathsome to civilized society - unless you're Muslim or qualify for affirmative action.
lol

Hey, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. You are free to remain in your well spun cocoon of hate. ;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#101065 Feb 8, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
F***off.
Not a chance in he*l.

I just got here and I'm just getting warmed up.

You ready to party?

;)

“Life is what you make of it”

The good ol' USA

#101067 Feb 8, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that most get it the first time. The problem seems to be that they have a certain talking point which all they can do is continue to repeat. No ability there for intelligent discussion.
Exactly what I would have said.

“Life is what you make of it”

The good ol' USA

#101069 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I really get bored with ignorant people. The school in question is not employing the Muslim religion or "Sharia" law in school. They're allowing specific students who are above average academically to take time (((away from the rest of the class))) to fulfill their religious requirement which is prayer. Are you able to comprehend the difference between what that school is doing and having organized prayer for the entire school for one religion? I don't know if I can make it any simpler for you.
Apparently YOU don't understand that a school is not to be used as a place of worship- I don't know if I can make it any simpler for you.

Location hidden

#101070 Feb 8, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I think that needs to be investigated, SpEd/G/T and ELL funding should be coming from separate funds.
I think Immigrunt's story is what needs to be investigated. Something tells me it's a lot more conjecture than fact. jmo
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#101072 Feb 8, 2013
Sick: Moral degenerates embrace Christopher Dorner across social media
Posted at 4:46 pm on February 8, 2013 by Twitchy Staff

Twitchy has extensively documented the disturbing tweets expressing support and admiration for alleged murderer Christopher Dorner, but it seems that was only the tip of the iceberg. Across the social media world, morally bankrupt maggots are joyously lionizing a cold-blooded killer.

Several supportive Twitter accounts have sprung up:

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/08/sick-moral-dege...

Location hidden

#101073 Feb 8, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently YOU don't understand that a school is not to be used as a place of worship- I don't know if I can make it any simpler for you.
Well, it's not a church but then it's not being used like one. It's not like their leading the class in morning prayer like pre Establishment clause era but that's been explained to you, several times now. These students, as with any students, are free to practice their religion as long as it is within the guidelines of the school and state policy. Don't know what else to tell ya. ;)

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#101074 Feb 8, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a contest, sport. Do a little research into Islam and Sharia law and THEN tell me you have problem with it. Don't forget to read some of the koran- be sure and use a keyword search like "killing" or "infidels".
Muslims will be more than one-quarter of the Earth's population by 2030, according to a study released today.

By Garrett Hubbard, USA TODAY

1/27/2011

The number of U.S. Muslims will more than double, so you are as likely to know a Muslim here in 20 years as you are to know someone Jewish or Episcopalian today.....• U.S. Muslims will go from a tiny minority now, less than 1% of the nation, to 1.7%. That's a jump from 2.6 million people in 2010 to 6.2 million (by 2030).

• Muslim immigration to the USA and Muslims' share of all new legal permanent residents will continue to rise. Most of the immigrants will arrive from South Asia, the Middle East and Africa.

Maybe you should adapt. After all, this republic promises freedom of religion. Intolerance leads to religious persecution, and if you want to create radicals, display intolerance and animosity.

Our Constitution prohibits any Sharia Laws which are in conflict with Constitutional laws.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#101075 Feb 8, 2013
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#101076 Feb 8, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No he doesn't. You have no idea what my son looks like in fact, liar.
Post your idiotic insults to someone else, moron. No one was talking about REAL sons or daughters. Only YOU would stoop that low like always.
I seen him Flipping the bird to people on his site, All dressed in Goth Stoner clothes. And his Tat`s. I was not lying when I said he looks like a stoner! Grow up !
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#101077 Feb 8, 2013
Neurosurgeon Lectures Obama on Obamacare...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

Location hidden

#101078 Feb 8, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen him Flipping the bird to people on his site, All dressed in Goth Stoner clothes. And his Tat`s. I was not lying when I said he looks like a stoner! Grow up !
Well, everyone has to keep in mind you like to tell stories. ;)
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#101079 Feb 8, 2013
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#101080 Feb 8, 2013
Obama threatens popular spending programs unless GOP agrees to higher taxes..........

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/08/obama-threa...
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#101081 Feb 8, 2013
Obamacare implementation will fuel fire for repeal....

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/08/obamacare-i...
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#101082 Feb 8, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City unfolding as it should Sun The Weight of Blame 1
News US, Cuba, restore full diplomatic ties for firs... Jul 23 USA Today 1
News Be aware: Vice President Joe Biden's visit expe... Jul 22 Marin County 4
News Cuban embassy reopens but ghost embassies remain Jul 21 indict AIPAC 1
News New low-cost carrier coming to Hamilton's airpo... Jul 19 The TRUDEAU Supre... 3
News The Making of United's Summer From Airline Hell Jul 19 GeorgeBabbitt 1
News Take a bow Jul 18 Ashley Mc Isaac 2
More from around the web