The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,123)

Showing posts 82,441 - 82,460 of217,933
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

a paltry sum wrote:
<quoted text>
Go look it up yourself. Whatever LW intended, the person felt he'd been called an ape or a monkey. LW never came back and explained himself. Your suggestion that he was merely being called a pre-human is just as insulting.
I am shocked that you would make excuses for racist remarks on Topix. So what you are saying is that no matter what one of your liberal pals does, it's ok with you.
Stereotyping and racial profiling? That's a ridiculous attempt to divert attention away from yourself. I am defending a person of color from racial slurs. YOU are making excuses for those same slurs.
Why are you whining about it over here?

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

a paltry sum wrote:
<quoted text>
Go look it up yourself. Whatever LW intended, the person felt he'd been called an ape or a monkey. LW never came back and explained himself. Your suggestion that he was merely being called a pre-human is just as insulting.
I am shocked that you would make excuses for racist remarks on Topix. So what you are saying is that no matter what one of your liberal pals does, it's ok with you.
Stereotyping and racial profiling? That's a ridiculous attempt to divert attention away from yourself. I am defending a person of color from racial slurs. YOU are making excuses for those same slurs.
NPR and her friends are the biggest racists and bigots on Topix.
They have no limits on who they will insult, condescend, mischaracterize and the list goes on. They attack the elderly, the disabled/handicapped, gays, religions, "white" people.

They then gather and go crying to Topix to get people banned. It gives them a sense of empowerment. To control the virtual world when they can't control their real world under their own roof.
Joe

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yer Momma.
That was a strange reply. And right after I read you stating that no one laughed at your expense too. You should probably reconsider the latter.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
PO, Jaxx. I do not think, I would ever be able to respect you as an individual. You are too moody, high maintenance and you never feel you are at fault with anything, especially your anger and other emotions that seem to flip with the wind.
You and your friends do a lot of projecting of your own personalities. It is YOU who has this commanding need for others to abide by your rules and see you as being right and them wrong in their thinking. You do not compromise, Jaxx. And with some things, compromise just is not an option.
No, the real "simple equation" is for you to get help as to what is really ailing you in life. It can't be anonymous posters in a virtual world, Jaxx. And if it is? You are worse off than humanly imaginable.
Ok Sigmund Freud.(shakes head)

B.s is b.s and this entire post is complete b.s. ;)

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
whoooosh
Yup.... And I haven't even seen the post yet. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaxx does that to pizz women off. Call him a fruit cake and he will go into a week long hissy b!tch fit. I guess he thinks, he gets to have the best of both worlds being gay. A b!tch on one side and a pr!ck on the other side. Its of no wonder he fights to be himself, he ain't exactly sure who he is.
Actually my comment was about you.

I have no idea what Gus is going on about.

“Extremism is no virtue”

Since: Mar 07

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it would be more about your "underdeveloped ego", Jaxx. You are still whining and fighting just to be you. It's the reason that you go running to Topix crying. You have this tremendous need to be Queen of Topix just as much as NPR has this deep need to be King of Topix.
Hey, here's a thought. Why don't you and NPR exchange your plumbing and see if then, you guys can find some peace within.
Mind you, it's just a thought.
:)
Why don't you try to identify your own plumbing and stop being so conflicted as to whether you're jealous of women or of men? Do you know what's healthy? A heterosexual woman who has no problem finding REAL friendships with homosexual men and a homosexual man who likes and respects women. Now, bubba, that's healthy. What's unhealthy? A perverted old queen who can't come out of the closet and is jealous of both heterosexual women and gay men. Talk about confused? You, Stan, are one very confused old dog. Then, you pretend to wrap your insecurities and jealousies in a mantle of "morality" all the while being capable of posting the MOST disturbing and graphic depictions of child abuse I've ever read.

Find religion.
Joe

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now it appears to be about one old man's underdeveloped ego.
Funny how you never mentioned any of that.
Thanks for the tip. It appeared earlier that it was about some queer guys dead momma, but I didn't want to comment on that.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this thread about the President, or you and your momma?
It's not about her or her Mom but they too could be failures just like Obama is to our nation. At least one of them seems to exhibit the characteristics of such.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
PO, Jaxx. I do not think, I would ever be able to respect you as an individual. You are too moody, high maintenance and you never feel you are at fault with anything, especially your anger and other emotions that seem to flip with the wind.
You and your friends do a lot of projecting of your own personalities. It is YOU who has this commanding need for others to abide by your rules and see you as being right and them wrong in their thinking. You do not compromise, Jaxx. And with some things, compromise just is not an option.
No, the real "simple equation" is for you to get help as to what is really ailing you in life. It can't be anonymous posters in a virtual world, Jaxx. And if it is? You are worse off than humanly imaginable.
"I do not think, I would ever be able to respect you as an individual."

If I was the kind of individual you could respect, I wouldn't be able to respect myself so we're cool the way things are.

“Extremism is no virtue”

Since: Mar 07

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nice" and "respectable ladies" are rapidly making their way to hell and being replaced with women who, basically, try to take to any crap from men.
This respectable lady will take no crap from any man, much less a woman. Never have, not going to start now. I've had my share of them doing it one time, but that's where it ended.=)
You're a real oddity. You have no difficulty whatsoever reading old dudette's convoluted posts at all. Or, is it just a matter of cheering on the "war" against reason with you? You're pathetically self-involved, so let me put your words back in your line of sight:

"WHO gives a damn? Shut the hell up talking about yourself.
There are MORE pressing things on our mind!"

That would be mind (as in a singular mind)? Does it take a collective effort for the lot of you conspiracy nuts to form one fully functioning intact brain? Please add more members to the group. You haven't scored yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it would be more about your "underdeveloped ego", Jaxx. You are still whining and fighting just to be you. It's the reason that you go running to Topix crying. You have this tremendous need to be Queen of Topix just as much as NPR has this deep need to be King of Topix.
Hey, here's a thought. Why don't you and NPR exchange your plumbing and see if then, you guys can find some peace within.
Mind you, it's just a thought.
:)
I know you can't see this because you've placed yourself right smack down in the middle of it and all you see is that ban hammer coming down stamping you and your twisted perceptions out, just as quickly as you spew them at others, but it's you that is whining because you haven't gotten your way. What you don't seem to grasp is that there is a reason you have gotten banned. There is a reason that whoever is in authority here on Topix after weighing the decision and reviewing the arguments, decided you were in the wrong. It's not Jack's fault, it's not Jack whining. It's you.

I know you don't see it but it's obvious to the rest of us.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Family Values wrote:
Man arrested after posting Facebook photo of baby & gun
Posted: Jan 27, 2013 3:31 PM PST Updated: Jan 28, 2013 4:34 PM PST
Posted by FOX19 Digital Media Staff
COLERAIN TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19)-
Police have arrested a Colerain man after he posted a photo of himself on Facebook holding his 1-year-old daughter and a BB gun.
Domonic Gaines, 22, was arrested after the incident which occurred at his home on Suliner Drive Sunday.
According to reports, police initially believed that Gaines was holding a handgun in the photo. However, police say the gun in question turned out to be a BB gun.
The photo depicted Gaines holding his daughter, Paradise Gaines, along with the BB gun. Police say that the close proximity of the gun to the child created a substantial risk of physical harm.
Police say they found the BB gun at the residence after the arrest was made.
"It's really been blown out of proportion," said Gaines' father, Wilson Dykes.
Dykes claims that it was the baby's maternal grandmother who saw the photo and called the police.
Gaines was arraigned on Monday morning on Child Endangerment charges. He's being held without bond in the Hamilton County Jail.
http://www.fox19.com/story/20718582/man-arres...
Unbelievable. I hope the parents have good sense to send grandma a packing.. Granted, daddy was stupid to put that picture on his facebook. Everyone should know, we are almost converted to a communist country and things are now determined by government.

“If Everyone's Talking”

Since: Jun 10

Who's listening?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
NPR and her friends are the biggest racists and bigots on Topix.
They have no limits on who they will insult, condescend, mischaracterize and the list goes on. They attack the elderly, the disabled/handicapped, gays, religions, "white" people.
They then gather and go crying to Topix to get people banned. It gives them a sense of empowerment. To control the virtual world when they can't control their real world under their own roof.
LMAO! What a lying hypocrite you are, GR.

And yes, you are GR no matter how much you deny it. You can't disguise your writing style or your hate rhetoric no matter what.

You "insult, condescend, mischaracterize" women, their families, their children, spouses, Hispanics and on and on nearly everyday.

No one went "crying to Topix" to get you banned, fool. You got yourself banned for what you posted so quit your whining about a silly banning in this "virtual world" and take it like a virtual man. LOL!

You project in every single post. It's YOU who seeks control here. It's YOU who's always wanted to be "King of Topix," and you hate it that you don't have the following you once did. Your ego is that fragile.

You're hilarious in your weakness and hypocrisy, GR.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some rather low standards. You said that we'll be competing with illegals for jobs, but the jobs that the vast majority of illegals hold are menial.
Most of us will not have to contend with job competition from them.
You make "menial" sound like a bad word. Menial is lucrative in a service oriented society. We are increasingly becoming such and we should be competing.

“If Everyone's Talking”

Since: Jun 10

Who's listening?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about her or her Mom but they too could be failures just like Obama is to our nation. At least one of them seems to exhibit the characteristics of such.
Gossip girl.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the tip. It appeared earlier that it was about some queer guys dead momma, but I didn't want to comment on that.
You've got the wrong queer.

My mother is very much alive and it would be a good idea for you to find somethng else to talk about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I don't think this kueer thing is working out for him any better than being normal did. He sure seems to have a lot of anger from life to release here on Topix.
Not much to respect in him at all.
LOL

I have to laugh at your continual use of terms like "kueer". It reminds me of the one kid in school who was constantly trying to get others to like him. He bounced around several different cliques, acting like they acted, talking like they talked, always conforming to whoever would take him but it never lasted because it was always disingenuous.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a real oddity. You have no difficulty whatsoever reading old dudette's convoluted posts at all. Or, is it just a matter of cheering on the "war" against reason with you? You're pathetically self-involved, so let me put your words back in your line of sight:
"WHO gives a damn? Shut the hell up talking about yourself.
There are MORE pressing things on our mind!"
That would be mind (as in a singular mind)? Does it take a collective effort for the lot of you conspiracy nuts to form one fully functioning intact brain? Please add more members to the group. You haven't scored yet.
Why don't you stfu and keep your nose out of everybodys business for once. You are not the Queen bee. No one is.

Stop trying to control others. People just don't agree with you, your morals or values. Not that you have any.

And quite frankly, this is a public message board and everyone is sick and tired of you making it all about you and your family. Your family obviously is not as picture perfect as you like to paint it to be. You put too much effort into it.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Opens, closes cabinet, turns....
Did we run out of puke bags again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,441 - 82,460 of217,933
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••