The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391375 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#90743 Jan 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it. LOL!
Oh by the way, I never "screamed bloody murder" when any of my old posts were brought forth, but "quite frankly my dear I don't give a damn."
Your opinion of me is as valuable as a burp.
You have a nice day spreading love and joy ya hear?
BS. You are always screaming about something or other.

Then you realize that you just replied to something as valuable as a burp? What does that say about you?

Grow up Rose. You are acting way too childish for someone of your advanced age.
LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#90744 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Stop stalking me and harassing me.
I didn't pretend anything.
GFY!
Hahahahaha!
Once again, pure bullchit.
Facts Matter

Anderson, IN

#90745 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Internet Provider? No, sorry.
No problem. Thought I might know you personally. Fight on.:)
LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#90746 Jan 13, 2013
And what we have here, boys and girls is a classic power struggle.
The leader of the pack, Ghost Rider is trying to regain his power of being the lord and master of the IR Forum. He was rejected and his gang disbanded, and it has wounded him to the core.
He's enlisting every potential new friend and gathering his old socks and what's left of his rag tag team of leftover warriors to come to his aide in reclaiming his status and the position of power he once loved, enjoyed and thrived on.
He and his compadres have done everything under the sun to harass, belittle, intimidated, abuse their opponents in hopes of subduing them or making them leave.
But they've exhausted all efforts and have failed. So now he's re-inventing himself under the guise of "Salty Dog" and who knows who else to assume his former position. And GR and and gang will do anything and everything to make his adversaries look bad--it's been their modus operandi for years.
It's amusing and sad, but that's the way I see it.
I know some of you will surely disagree. Oh well.
Paranoid much?
LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#90748 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you knew I was referring to you. That was quite observant of you.
So did NTR. That was classic!
LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#90750 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! I don't think STV has posted here in a couple of years or so.
They know you're not STV. It's just part of the games they play to deflect from their own deceitfulness and disguises.
You and STV don't post anything remotely similar.
Again, what a hypocrite you are!

A lot of posters haven’t posted here for quite some time, but that hasn’t stopped you from saying they are posting under socks.

You will never, ever see that you do and say everything you accuse others of doing.

Look in a mirror and you will see the person that you post about daily.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#90751 Jan 13, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you and the other LIV's forgot this:
The Quote of the Decade:
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”
~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006 aka the nations hypocritical liar.
Non responsive to the request in my post. Read s-l-o-w-l-y. Tnx. And, please read carefully the language of the quote you posted. Let's see if you can figure out where the emphasis is in it. You're missing it.

Raising the debt ceiling doesn't increase our debt. It simply guarantees that we wil honor our commitments to the debts and obligations we've already created. It's a guarantee to our creditors that we don't make commitments we can't or won't keep. Do you think we should send them a different message? Watch any further investment in America come to a complete halt? Close up shop and turn off the lights?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#90752 Jan 13, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"My best advice is to not offer any information"
My best advice is that you quit harassing Rose or be ready for the consequences.
It must suk to be you knowing that Rose did this to herself in front of friends and enemies alike.

You intimidate no one loser. My advice to you, STFU.
LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#90753 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought that was you or Salty Dog or maybe LMAO. Posey, Oaky, Quirky, Old Man, madmaxx? Did I miss someone?
"Did I miss something?"

Only the last 5 years of your life. You spent it on line instead of the real world.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#90754 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
So did NTR. That was classic!
NTR, NTR, NTR! D*mn that woman is popular. Since I'm just "Momma", I have no idea why I have attracted such a following of little troll people. I'm going to have to acquire a flute, a float, and a mighty deep pond.
LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#90755 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought that was you or Salty Dog or maybe LMAO. Posey, Oaky, Quirky, Old Man, madmaxx? Did I miss someone?
OK, so you said someone, not something. Same thing still applies. You missed spending time with real people for the last 5 years.

Probably will spend the next 5 years here too.
LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#90756 Jan 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice post. Was not aware Cricket was his wife's care giver. My father had Alzheimer's and I was his care giver for a few years. A very difficult job, but also very rewarding.
Thank you. I assumed from some things that were said, that he is her caregiver. I may be wrong. Unlike some here, I can admit it.

Sorry about your dad. That is a tough row to hoe.

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#90757 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, what a hypocrite you are!
A lot of posters haven’t posted here for quite some time, but that hasn’t stopped you from saying they are posting under socks.
You will never, ever see that you do and say everything you accuse others of doing.
Look in a mirror and you will see the person that you post about daily.
Point out to me ONE person I have claimed was posting now (under a sock) who hasn't posted here for quite some time.

If you're going to say Ghost Rider, save it. He still posts here.

The point however was that X-Man is NOT STV. You might want to actually comprehend what you read before you jump so quickly to reply. You're just a tad too anxious with all your attacks.

You seem to have a personal vendetta against me. I suggest you get over it. Of course, you'd have to act like an adult and be able to move on and let go of your petty spitefulness.

Makes no never mind to me though. You have fun spinning and twisting the truth.

Concord, CA

#90758 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so you said someone, not something. Same thing still applies. You missed spending time with real people for the last 5 years.
Probably will spend the next 5 years here too.
Not at all. But please tell me this.

Why do you concern yourself with me and what I do with my own time? Why are you so obsessed with me and what I post here?

You see, I couldn't care less about your personal life, what you do with your time and I don't question it.

My time is mine to do with as I please, and I see and talk to the people I know and love when I choose.

You seem to have a problem, but only you know what that is. Control issues perhaps?

This is a huge site with thousands of threads, but here you are hassling me, and for what? What's the purpose, the goal? What is it you want or expect to happen?

Concord, CA

#90759 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid much?
Not in the least. I have no reason to be.
LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#90760 Jan 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not trying to be one of "the girls", Ralff. Been there, done that, got sick, got well, moved on. I only wiggle when and where it counts, and virtual reality is just not appealing to me. Since all the wagers are being made here today, I'm going to wager that your daughter one day marries a minority not of your choosing. I hope you open your mind and your heart before that day comes, because you can sure miss out on some wonderful love by making other decisions about who people are based on the superficial.
Now, do I need to bat my eyelashes and pretend to be a femme fatale who sucks cherries and spits pits, or can I just be real about it? Aw, the h*ll with it. I'm going with real about it. I hope you ARE happy and start acting like it soon. It starts with gratitude.
"I'm not trying to be one of "the girls", Ralff. Been there, done that, got sick, got well, moved on".

Should have been "got very publically dumped and was forced to move on". LMAO.

I bet the bile backs up in your mouth every time you are forced to be nice to Rose in order to have someone to back you up. Especially knowing she is the one who made those horrible racist jokes about your husband. You are a coward that never could stand on her own two feet.

You once stated on here that your husband (sniff sniff) asked you to be hostess at his restaurant. Where were you going to seat the patrons? On the curb? LMFAO

Concord, CA

#90762 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm not trying to be one of "the girls", Ralff. Been there, done that, got sick, got well, moved on".
I bet the bile backs up in your mouth every time you are forced to be nice to Rose in order to have someone to back you up. Especially knowing she is the one who made those horrible racist jokes about your husband. You are a coward that never could stand on her own two feet.
You once stated on here that your husband (sniff sniff) asked you to be hostess at his restaurant. Where were you going to seat the patrons? On the curb? LMFAO
You're not a man at all. Just another trouble making little bish.

You have problems, "lady." And it isn't me or NTR. It's YOUR issues and need to control and feel like you have the upper hand. Reminds me so much of Winston. LOL!

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#90764 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. You made me laugh. The hostess with the mostest! You are ready for certification right about now. Please refer to your Topix Cliffsnotes. LOL Seek help.

Since when have I ever needed back-up to speak my mind? Once I got over the initial shock of such popular phrases as "monkey boy ho", and when I realized the depth of depravity and lack of ethics on Topix, there has never been a time since when your band of misfits could touch me or affect me or keep me from telling it like it is as best I understand it.

If you're smelling feces, please push away from the computer long enough to go take another swipe and change 'em. If it's snot that is causing the problem with you sniveling, go blow.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#90765 Jan 13, 2013
this is the real LMFAO......

SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKIN'!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/eGCDQimdcMc

a non "proxy" video

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#90766 Jan 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>They have a job they're trying fruitlessly to do. They're beezzy looking "sophisticated" while the air whizzes across the territory above those lowbrow eyebrows and across that sunken space where gray matter encased in a hard drive should reside.
I don't know who programs this dog and pony show, but if they give her a nickel a day, she's still overpaid. Just give 'em enough rope and watch 'em squeal on themselves;-)
I'm bored silly, so I'll just check back later to see which one ratted on the other first;-)
Those dogs and ponies are very well versed in expanding lies.

Spinning the Truth Video

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince William hits DC; Kate joins NYC first lady (Dec '14) 15 hr Responsibility 15
News Introducing Fastest Mobile Networks Canada 2016 23 hr RDL 2
News Downtown Winnipeg developments bring opportunit... Mon Gourd Steaves Dev... 2
News Stuck With Slow Bus Service? Cuomo Is Completel... Jul 23 Indict CUOMO 1
News Whata s the best way to end L.A.a s homeless cr... Jul 23 RiccardoFire 12
News Carlsbad schools Superintendent Gary Perkowski ... (Apr '13) Jul 16 Frankenfool 86
News How to find the centre of Canada Jul 15 David Cottu The Real 1
More from around the web