The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404198 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#89980 Jan 12, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know it is none of my business"
You're right and you should tattoo that on your butt so you don't forget.
Talking about ink I hear it is addicting...

You never say Hey anymore...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#89981 Jan 12, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes him feel like a real man.
Gender reassignment couldn't make him feel like a real man.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#89982 Jan 12, 2013
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>It's more of a medieval times style that went global.
Maybe when they didn't have bullets but rope and blade? The blade would have come before NOT would it have, vines?

The first that got tangled, he fell to the floor hello what happened to you he didn't speak anymore... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Then they came for ever more...
for a 1000 years anyways...

Lot's can be accomplished in that time... DO'nt you think>???

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#89983 Jan 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the quote you were replying to.
I heard it through the grape vine that he was wrong about Jack getting a warning too.
:)
I never believe anything wingers write. Lying comes easy for them, it's part of their pitiful sub-culture.

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#89984 Jan 12, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know it is none of my business"
You're right and you should tattoo that on your butt so you don't forget.
Or on Quirky's butt where he can read it regularly!

I'm enjoying a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Raspberries and peaches - YUM! You still having your nightly bowl?

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#89985 Jan 12, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about ink I hear it is addicting...
You never say Hey anymore...
Hey Tinks. I didn't realize that you were around. LOL!

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#89986 Jan 12, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rainbow is a dead give away if you are trying to hide your identity. Dumb and dumber doesn't get any dumber than that. Does it, Jaxxon? lol
You tell us - are you 'Dumb' or 'Dumber'?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#89987 Jan 12, 2013
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. There doesn't seem to be any kind of deterrent to prevent these tragedies. Even bans are not that great of an answer. Bans come and go with the changing of the guard but the killings continue.
The guard has to re-think?

Who's it? He or she? In law, Bigger figures for some they are Presidents of a diff. sort...

But to a standing to what is in a day to what is on the books...

I think Europe and other Nations in Politics are pretty far in and how to communications to have had now a Black man seems for the States a biggy, and so with it we have come far...

I have never heard as much of some things you know, like what goes on well what was then to color...

Races and to me it seems names are now too intermingled enough to claim the little ones as new ones of a two?

Ask Slim or his new Ego that will take over and then he speaks for the old one...

Truth to fact...there lies no lie...so there can't be a wrong in that...

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#89988 Jan 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Gender reassignment couldn't make him feel like a real man.
Dude, sweet avatar. I dig your double-X's.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89989 Jan 12, 2013
The Battle Of Athens
The GIs came home to find that a political machine had taken over their Tennessee county. What they did about it astounded the nation.
...
n 1936 the system descended upon McMinn County in the person of one Paul Cantrell, the Democratic candidate for sheriff. Cantrell, who came from a family of money and influence in nearby Etowah, tied his campaign closely to the popularity of the Roosevelt administration and rode FDR’s coattails to victory over his Republican opponent.

Fraud was suspected—to this day many Athens citizens firmly believe that ballot boxes were swapped—but there was no proof. Over the following months and years, however, those who questioned the election would see their suspicions vindicated. The laws of Tennessee provided an opportunity for the unscrupulous to prosper. The sheriff and his deputies received a fee for every person they booked, incarcerated, and released; the more human transactions, the more money they got. A voucher signed by the sheriff was all that was needed to collect the money from the courthouse. Deputies routinely boarded buses passing through and dragged sleepy-eyed passengers to the jail to pay their $16.50 fine for drunkenness, whether they were guilty or not. Arrests ran as high as 115 per weekend.
...
MORE:
http://www.americanheritage.com/content/battl...

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#89990 Jan 12, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, Rose. It is not the first time for me to make that mistake and it won't be the last time I make that mistake. You knew what I was saying and that is all that counts. It must real suck to be as rigid as you are with spelling and grammar as not to allow yourself any room for error. I suppose if I really cared, I could had corrected it. I just didn't notice it. Feel free to dumb me down though, Rose. My skin is pretty darn tough.
You're impermeable.., so is your ability to learn.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89991 Jan 12, 2013
GUNNING FOR REVOLUTION
Exclusive: Larry Klayman says executive-order on firearms would be 'the final straw'

Since the fraudulent re-election of Barack Hussein Obama as president – the “mullah in chief” not eligible to be president as he is not a natural born citizen – he has thrown his weight around as if he were our king.

First, virtually unopposed by a functionally dead Republican opposition, Obama rammed down the people’s throats considerable income tax increases to modest and top income earners and small businesses, increased the capital gains and estate taxes and eliminated so called loopholes in the tax code – all to socialize the American economy by having these individuals and businesses “pay their fair share” as punishment for their success in a heretofore capitalist system. Now, like drunken sailors, Obama and his socialist flunkies on Capitol Hill, notably House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, promise that more tax hikes are on the way to further their march toward dismantling our free-market freedoms and the body politic of the nation.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/gunning-for-revolu...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#89992 Jan 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or on Quirky's butt where he can read it regularly!
I'm enjoying a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Raspberries and peaches - YUM! You still having your nightly bowl?
I have generally lately a dry cup of some kinda cereal...
Not tonight so far...It's ja already morning...

Almost 2 oh happy new day!!!
Saturdays B day...

Oh is/are Saturday(s)?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#89993 Jan 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, sweet avatar. I dig your double-X's.
LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#89994 Jan 12, 2013
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boo hoo, when are you going to stop
your BS you are plainfieldmom, you aren't
fooling anyone. Stop replying to your socks
you make yourself look even more foolish than
you already are!
Let me explain foolish. Someone who continues to indicate something which is NOT true. When you can prove I am "plainfieldmom", feel free to speak up. Otherwise, zip it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89995 Jan 12, 2013
Glenn Hendriksen - 5 hours ago
..........suffice it to say......the NAIVE/IGNORANT people (?) who went to the polls to NOT ONLY.........once VOTE.....but RE-vote.....for this FRAUDULENT individual deserve ALL that THEY deserve and MORE!@#$@!....let THEM swim in their OWN vomit......for all i should care..........OH WELL!!!.......by the way......on 6 Nov 2012 i voted.........for..........NON E OF THE ABOVE by the way....so EAT your heart out!!!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/gunning-for-revolu...

My goodness ...
A "man" no less ...
Typing like myself and whatthehey :D

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#89996 Jan 12, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe when they didn't have bullets but rope and blade? The blade would have come before NOT would it have, vines?
The first that got tangled, he fell to the floor hello what happened to you he didn't speak anymore... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Then they came for ever more...
for a 1000 years anyways...
Lot's can be accomplished in that time... DO'nt you think>???
Good point. Most things were learned by accident back then.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#89997 Jan 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Battle Of Athens
The GIs came home to find that a political machine had taken over their Tennessee county. What they did about it astounded the nation.
...
n 1936 the system descended upon McMinn County in the person of one Paul Cantrell, the Democratic candidate for sheriff. Cantrell, who came from a family of money and influence in nearby Etowah, tied his campaign closely to the popularity of the Roosevelt administration and rode FDR’s coattails to victory over his Republican opponent.
Fraud was suspected—to this day many Athens citizens firmly believe that ballot boxes were swapped—but there was no proof. Over the following months and years, however, those who questioned the election would see their suspicions vindicated. The laws of Tennessee provided an opportunity for the unscrupulous to prosper. The sheriff and his deputies received a fee for every person they booked, incarcerated, and released; the more human transactions, the more money they got. A voucher signed by the sheriff was all that was needed to collect the money from the courthouse. Deputies routinely boarded buses passing through and dragged sleepy-eyed passengers to the jail to pay their $16.50 fine for drunkenness, whether they were guilty or not. Arrests ran as high as 115 per weekend.
...
MORE:
http://www.americanheritage.com/content/battl...
We could then just call the Pres a GOD, but then it would be the feared Religion that everyone had so threaded OHHHHHH too...oh wey.... Thread some water...

Who did that?

What did they eatm, did the damsels of the town bring em' pies and stews???

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#89998 Jan 12, 2013
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>It's more of a medieval times style that went global.
Hi AF

The Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament's Bill of Fare includes:
Tomato Bisque Soup
Garlic Bread
Oven-Roasted Chicken
Herb-Roasted Potato
Spare Rib
"Pastry of the Castle"
Non-Alcoholic beverages
(vegetarian options available, not memorable enough for me to list here)
No utensils, eat with your grubby hands as you shout obscenities at your Knight's opponent

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#89999 Jan 12, 2013
LOL Jazzon uh mean Kaxxon LOL FREAK Jaxxon didn't even pay attention to that at all...

LOL Gloomy Jack all glown up....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why are people giving Jill Stein millions of do... Dec 5 spud 41
News Helping isolated seniors and adults with physic... Nov 28 KHAN Kaucus Klan 1
News Toronto mayor wants tolls on major highways int... Nov 26 ROB FORD NATION M... 2
News St. Lucia a special place for prominent Canadia... Nov 26 Soufriere 1
News Humpback whale in cleaner Hudson River may be c... Nov 22 Zootsuite 2
News Trump victory has Ireland worried about its ill... Nov 21 Frogface Kate 6
News Rising rate of missing dementia patients challe... Nov 18 new friends every... 1
More from around the web